KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Memory Game: 2

Memory Game: 2
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

Memory Game: 2

I couldn't find the old game but I thought we shopuld start a new one. Take a journey through thr trilogy together again.

Same rules apply - only allowed to post what 2 characters say at a time.

I shall start, with FOTR of course yes

------------------

Narrator:The world is changed
I feel it in the water
I feel it in the Earth
I smell it in the air
Much that once was is lost
For none now live who remember it

Galadriel: It began with the forging of the great rings. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 10:57 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Galadriel: In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron, forged in secret, a Master Ring, to control all others...and into this Ring he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One Ring to rule them all.

Galadriel: One by one, Free Lands of Middle-earth fell to the power of the Ring. But there were some, who resisted. A last alliance of Men and Elves marched against the armies of Mordor, and on the slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Middle-earth.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:20 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suzuka

Orcs: *rawr* *grr*

"Hip hip"

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:47 AM
Suzuka is currently offline Click here to Send Suzuka a Private Message Find more posts by Suzuka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

(I had to bung the subtitles on for this one lol)

Elrond: Tangado haid! Hado i philinn!

Galadrial: Victory was near.....but thepower of the ring could not be undone.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 01:39 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Galadriel: It was in this moment when all hope had faded, that Isildur, son of the King, took up his father's sword.

*Isildur takes sword and strikes sauron* *Sauron falls*

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:11 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Galadriel:Isilur had one chance to destroy it. But the heart of men can easily be corrupted.

*Isildur walks a path near a river*

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 06:11 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

You've missed a whole chunk out! I don't know it though lol I just know there's a bit missing....

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:38 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suzuka

"...took up his father's sword." um...something *Sauron's finger falls and head hits the ground* "Sauron, enemy of the free peoples of middle earth was defeated."

(Oh yay, 100th post stick out tongue)

"Hip hip"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 01:28 AM
Suzuka is currently offline Click here to Send Suzuka a Private Message Find more posts by Suzuka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

haha yay congrats! oops off topic....ok lemmie think of the next part *thinks*

Galadriel: The ring passed to Isildur who had this one chance to destroy evil forever. But the hearts of men are easily corrupted.

ok that's all i know....

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 01:56 AM
Suzuka

*orcs yelling, arrows shooting* The ring betrayed Isildur, to his death *body floats down the river*

"Hip hip"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 06:39 PM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Galadriel: And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 06:58 PM
GCG
Red Bull

History became legend, legend became myth and for two and a half thousand years, the Ring passed out of all knowledge. Until, when chance came, it ensnared a new bearer.

(please log in to view the image)
Gollum: My Preciousssssssssss

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:03 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Gollum: My preciousssss

Edit: Oops I didn't see you wrote that oh damn I only know the first sentence of the next bit....

Well I've wasted a reply so I'll just write what I know.

Galadriel: The ring came to the creature Gollum.....

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:14 PM
GCG
Red Bull

who took it deep into the tunnels of the Misty Mountains.

*how many lines are supposed to be doing ?*

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:37 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Re: Memory Game: 2

quote:
Originally posted by Discos
Same rules apply - only allowed to post what 2 characters say at a time.

That's how many we're meant to say big grin But sometimes people don't know all the lies so we just put in which ones we know!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:44 PM
Suzuka

And there, it consumed him...

Gollum: it came to me, my own, my, pressioussss (or something)

The ring brought to Gollum unatural long life...and in the gloom of Gollum's cave, it waited...

"Hip hip"

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:11 AM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Galadriel: Darkness crept back into the forest of the world. Rumour grew of a shadow in the east, whispers of a nameless fear....

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 09:41 PM
Suzuka

and the ring of power besieved

(I can't spell that word *shame*)

"Hip hip"

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 04:39 AM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

lol! Doesn't it say perceived?

ooh now I know the next bit!

Galadriel: ...its time had now come. It abandoned Gollum......

*ring falls*

But something happened that the ring did not intend. It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable.

Bilbo: What's this?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 10:14 PM
Suzuka

Bilbo Baggins of the shire

Bilbo "A ving!" (ring)

Gollum: "LOooosttt, my precious is lost!!!!"

(I hope that's right >< )

"Hip hip"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 03:56 AM