When Zombies rule the world where would you want to be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
I love Zombies, they are my favorite horror creature by far. Werewolves and Vampires are to fruity in particularly the Vampires. I guesse its hard to look straight when you sucking another mans neck. So anyhow, When the great Zombie Apacolypse comes (Z-Day) Where would you want to be??? How would you hold up, what would you need with you? What would you eat? How would you defend yourself?

eggmayo
Mall. They have food.

Cowboyography
Oh and my vote goes to a Mall as long as it has a gun store and a Walgreens. The possibilities are endless, You have anything and everthing you need. I mean Guns, Drugs, Booze, Hot Wings, man oh man!

eggmayo
But I'd be in England, there are no guns there...

Napalm
Well in the movie dusk till dawn the vampires sure didnt look queer.

But Id hide in a cabin because in the woods there would be a lower zombie population

KidRock
military facility of course.. military = guns and soldiers.

eggmayo
Whats that about?

Napalm
Four outlaws on there way to rob a mexican bank encounter a gang of mexican vampire bikers.

Full name :From Dusk Till Dawn 2 :Texas blood money

Cowboyography
No its the more traditional Vampires that are Fruity. And to be honest Dusk till dawn was an awsome movie until the Vampires came out, then it went downhill fast.

dean7879
id be out in the streets with my baseball bat bashing zombies heads in

Zilverz
you would get tired faster and attract a lot of attention.

the mall would have lots of entry/exits to secure

dean7879
id be careful cool

Mane
I'd be out killing as many as I could with dean7879.

Jennifer_Tilly
In a mall

Cinemaddiction
At the graveyard, obviously.

BlackC@t
It depends, if they were the zombies from ROTLD that can't be killed then I'd like to become one of them evil face
I'd just breathe in some Trioxin and let it work it's magic.

But If I could be killed by being shot in the head then I'd like to be in a mall.

tabby999
yeah i'd say the mall as well

Wolfie
THE WINCHESTER!

vaya_the_elf
hmm.. on another planet.

tabby999
also an good pick

MornGlory
I want to be in the Winchester (the pub) - like in Shaun of the Dead... cant believe that wasnt an option on your thread

they had all those drinks and peanuts

eggmayo
I love that film, but it just seemed damn random in a thread about zombies...

tabby999
they were refering to why Zombies are better than Vampires

eggmayo
Oh right.
Vampires seem to spend too much time looking prim and sitting pretty.

Napalm
Yeah most of um look like they just walked of the set of "queer eye for the straight guy"

WindDancer
Rather hard to pick.....so I'll go with an Island in the Caribeean......oh no wait....not sucha a good idea. blink

Cowboyography
Yes I should have had The Winchester as well as the Island from Zombi, oh well next poll smile

Napalm
Well an uninhabited island would be good

BackFire
First thing I'd do is run to the local car dealer and steal a Hummer.

Then I'd drive to the local super market and stock up on as much food as possible.

Then I'd go get my friends and we'd cruise the country killing zombies and such.

dean7879
when ive had enough of bashing zombies brains in..id then go home and sit down and have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit

Lord_Andres
I would just find a boat, get my self some guns, bring all of my friends and releatives that haddint been bit, and then go to this Island thats about 20 miles away from where I live, (no people live there only sheep and birds) and build up a farm there, I could easyly live there for the rest of my life, I just need to sometimes go with my boat to one of the many small villages to pick up stuff, in some of these villagees there only live about 50people, so it would be cake to sneak in and grab some stuff

Lord_Andres
oh and by time the survivors would probobly win back the country, only about 48.000 people live here

Silver_Blaze
Sounds like the best place to be yes

*Listen's to Queen 'Don't Stop me now'*

Oh and dog can look up!! laughing

Napalm
Listin people were theres no people there are no zombies so the farther away you get from civilazation the less zombies will be there

RavenNightstar
Oh, I do agree! The movie seemed to be going amazingly well, then the Vampires came and ruined everything!

As for the question, definitely the Mall! There's everything you need, or at least for quite awhile!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.