KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » When Zombies rule the world where would you want to be?

Where would you rather be on Z-Day
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
A Cabin (NOTLD) 1 9.09%
A Mall (Dawn old and new) 7 63.64%
An underground Military facility (Day) 3 27.27%
A graveyard with your punk rock gang (Return) 0 0%
European Holocaust (28 Days Later) 0 0%
Umbrella Facility (I really like the games the movies are so so) 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

When Zombies rule the world where would you want to be?
Started by: Cowboyography

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

When Zombies rule the world where would you want to be?

I love Zombies, they are my favorite horror creature by far. Werewolves and Vampires are to fruity in particularly the Vampires. I guesse its hard to look straight when you sucking another mans neck. So anyhow, When the great Zombie Apacolypse comes (Z-Day) Where would you want to be??? How would you hold up, what would you need with you? What would you eat? How would you defend yourself?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 08:38 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Mall. They have food.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 08:44 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Oh and my vote goes to a Mall as long as it has a gun store and a Walgreens. The possibilities are endless, You have anything and everthing you need. I mean Guns, Drugs, Booze, Hot Wings, man oh man!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 08:45 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

But I'd be in England, there are no guns there...

eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Well in the movie dusk till dawn the vampires sure didnt look queer.

But Id hide in a cabin because in the woods there would be a lower zombie population

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

military facility of course.. military = guns and soldiers.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 08:58 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

quote:
Originally posted by Napalm
Well in the movie dusk till dawn the vampires sure didnt look queer.

Whats that about?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 09:00 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by eggmayo
Whats that about?

Four outlaws on there way to rob a mexican bank encounter a gang of mexican vampire bikers.

Full name :From Dusk Till Dawn 2 :Texas blood money

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 09:03 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

No its the more traditional Vampires that are Fruity. And to be honest Dusk till dawn was an awsome movie until the Vampires came out, then it went downhill fast.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 09:19 PM
Deano

id be out in the streets with my baseball bat bashing zombies heads in

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:10 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

quote:
Originally posted by dean7879
id be out in the streets with my baseball bat bashing zombies heads in

you would get tired faster and attract a lot of attention.

the mall would have lots of entry/exits to secure

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:17 PM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

id be careful cool

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:53 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd be out killing as many as I could with dean7879.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 11:54 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jennifer_Tilly
~*Sexy*~

In a mall

*~The Vampire with a Soul!~*

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 12:00 AM
Jennifer_Tilly is currently offline Click here to Send Jennifer_Tilly a Private Message Find more posts by Jennifer_Tilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

At the graveyard, obviously.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 12:40 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

It depends, if they were the zombies from ROTLD that can't be killed then I'd like to become one of them evil face
I'd just breathe in some Trioxin and let it work it's magic.

But If I could be killed by being shot in the head then I'd like to be in a mall.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 12:59 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah i'd say the mall as well

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:31 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

THE WINCHESTER!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 04:59 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Re: When Zombies rule the world where would you want to be?

quote:
Originally posted by Cowboyography
I love Zombies, they are my favorite horror creature by far. Werewolves and Vampires are to fruity in particularly the Vampires. I guesse its hard to look straight when you sucking another mans neck. So anyhow, When the great Zombie Apacolypse comes (Z-Day) Where would you want to be??? How would you hold up, what would you need with you? What would you eat? How would you defend yourself?

hmm.. on another planet.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 05:08 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie
THE WINCHESTER!

also an good pick

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 09:12 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote