Am I alone on this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Has anyone ever been at war with your feelings, or in denile of one or the other basically? When someone is around who they like school/work/wherever, and they talk, and smile, and crack jokes, etc, that later on, or not long after speaking to the person, you start to feel miserable?

Since the hours got cut at my job, I dread everyday going into work, until the night I get to work with the girl I like, so that sounds great of course. Then as the night goes on, I just start to feel horrific, and keep kicking my own ass internally with harsh remarks, and fight with myself over how I want to feel at the moment in time, that I can see her from where I am, and nothing else around me matters....but I feel miserable at the same time.

Is this normal, or do I need to just go back to my video games, and shut up?

5knuckleShuffle
this happened to me when i use to work for target.

i would just be a complete ass to people.

JToTheP
K? confused

MC John 117
I'd say you should talk to her, and try to figure out how to calm, and chill out....

Wolflet
yep...its only on the internet that i let them out..and to close ones

D-Double
^ Happy Birthday!.... big grin

Humans think too much...that's why some of us feel like shit most of the time...

Try to be like water and go with the flow...The less you dwell, the happier you are, imo...

Wolflet
thx d happy

JToTheP
messed Damn, this is tough.

Jackie Malfoy
Hey you are inlove.You don't have to fight it.Go for the girl pep!JM

JToTheP
*Sigh* That WOULD be an option, if Wedensday night wasn't always "girl-talk night", and of course I always get shit for talking to her from my manager on my break. roll eyes (sarcastic) Now it seems she's got a boyfriend, so of COURSE it's ALWAYS girl-talk time about THAT now. As well as Valentine's day coming, but of course. Damn, it's time's like this I wish I didn't get this retarded over a girl who doesn't even like me more then a friend.

shellie
if you cant beat 'em , join 'em diva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.