Wonder Woman Vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Batman has prep time and the use of his inventions. As I understand it Wonder Woman's strength is proportional to Superman's as a normal woman's is to a normal man. If he created a hologram of her mother or something he may be able to distract her and pull off a devestating attack. What do you think?

Draco69
Batman can beat almost anyone with preptime. Technically he already defeated the entire JLA during the Tower of Babel saga.

norrin radd
yep if batman has prep time he can beat her. batman knows all the weaknesses of the JLA like it was showed in tower of Babel.

Cosmo Kramer
Batman beat Superman whose a step above Wonder Women but she is a bit more clever and doesnt have such a dry personality. There is nothing super about his sense of humor either.

Tron
And she doesn't have such an immediate weakness like kryptonite. I wouldn't put anything past the bastard that is Batman, but then again, what could he actually do that would put down Wonder Woman?

BobbyD
Anything that Bats could do is only prolonging the inevitable. His only option is knockout gas of some kind. Even then, I don't know if Diana would be affected.

All she really has to say is: Oh, Brucy Bruce, you...I've had a thing for you for the longest time. Clark is such a nerd, and he's so into Lois. Imagine that? Whaddaya say we.....KRRRRAK!!!

...just like in the old TV series. Good night, Bruce.

NoFate007
Batman is the luckiest bastard, so he gets this fight.

Tron
Well, not that I'm counting this, but she already tryed in the animated series, and Batman pretty much turned her down. He told her it would never work, she's an Amazonian princess, and he's a rich kid with issues. At least he knows his problem, lol.

lifeisaglich
You know I just notice something batman has been able to beat superpowerful people with out any trouble but can any body why he has not been able to do the same to Wonder Woman. Or is it becasue they have something together?

Can some please answer me this?

Draco69
WW has no conventional weaknesses. Superman has kryptonite. MM has fire. GL is his brain. Aquaman is lack of water. But WW really has no weaknesses to speak off. However, Batman will always find a way. With preptime that is. A spontaneous meeting with no preptime is another story.

The Flash
Batman will use a machine to give her a heart attack.

Draco69
You mean that nanorobot that Ra Ghul's daughter put in her brain?

IRTMU-Dragon
What about Dr. Doom with Preptime versus Batman with preptime?

Wait... dont answer that... Its ovbious

The Flash
I think so. I just remember that I read a JLA comic in a grocery store and some people gave WW a heart attack.

Draco69
She didn't really get a heart attack. She was fighting a virtual reality dummy in her mind. The battle was so strenuous that her body was hyperventilating.

kgkg
am tiered of this pre time bull shit if writing corretly batman can defeat almost anyone with preptime.

But hey if you gonna give pep time to Batman why not the other side , lol wonder woman with pre time or at least she knows bats is gonna full something so she can knock him out quick.

Everyone is saying bats with pre time you know other people are not toys

lifeisaglich
Listens it is already a known fact that with prep time batman can beat anyone. So if you do not like it I sugest that you take a break form comics because it will never stop.

But that has not stoped him before. where have batman have his encounters with wounder woman.?

Draco69
The Hiketia storyline. She kicked his a$$.

lifeisaglich
Please do tell

And is this a wonder woman comic?

Draco69
Yes it was. More of a graphic novel actually.

lifeisaglich
dammit!

Ah so action spoke louder than words in this comic.

Do you know if batman and wonder woman ever square off in batman's comics?

Draco69
Nope. Here's the Hiketia thing :

OtterVomit
Wonder Woman did whip his tail. As has been said, Wonder Woman is actually tougher to pin down than someone like Superman, as she has no obvious weaknesses for Batman to exploit.

IRTMU-Dragon
Wonder woman has gone toe to toe with hulk...

Batman is dead, theres no way he can withstand princess... prince

x_danny_x
since when did Wonder Woman went toe to toe with the Hulk??

WW_Rules
This is over before it starts. WW by a mile.

eleveninches
If batman had prep time he could beat any of the JLA. If he had prep time, he would defeat them before they even knew he was there.
But in a straight fight, he would be no match for her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.