Supergirl vs Wonderwoman: Clash of the Hotties

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Who do you think would win if the current Supergirl and Diana fought, or is this too close to call???

Draco69
Supergirl is incredibly inexperienced. She's just got out of her spaceship for God's sake. She just put on the uniform. Wonder Woman owns her.

Quick Freeze
no way supergirl is way more powerfull. she is stronger and faster and has more powers.

vaya_the_elf
I'm going with wonderwomen. She is older, and knows how to handle her powers more. Supergirl is still learning

Cosmic Cube
Wonder Woman is a hottie? That's debatable. I guess she'd win, though.

vaya_the_elf
I don't think either of them are, but I'm not a guy.

Hawkgirl is so much cooler.

Quick Freeze
what are you all saying? supergirl runs circles around wonder woman. does is matter how "experienced" you are when the speed and strength of superman is coming right at you? she may not be as experienced as wonder woman but how is anyone going to dodge something like that. your forgetting that supergirl isnt stupid, if you're gonna hit somebody and you have supersonic speed, if she does manage to dodge initially, supergirl can still change her course in an instant. then what? wonder woman isnt gonna block it.
and although she hasnt completley mastered super breath she still has mastered flight. and her speed and strength isnt something that requires experience anyway (although she is a pretty good fighter anyway). if you're strong and fast, you are strong and fast. and supergirl is just stronger and faster than wonder woman.

Draco69
Supergirl has no experience. She has the goods but not the know how. Supergirl will someday have the potential to beat WW but not yet. And WW beat Supergirl already. She had her in stranglehold, for God's sake!

Quick Freeze
this speaks for itself
http://sginc.ubergirls.org/gallery/loomis/sgvsww.jpg

Draco69
It's funny. But very inaccurate. Cartoon drawings isn't going to convince anyone, Quick Freeze.

Not to mention its very poorly drawn. Who drew it? A six-year old.

Quick Freeze
i was joking. . . embarrasment
besides, wonder woman beating supergirl has a lot to do with why batman can beat. . . anybody. supergirl is already in her 4th series and has defeated many worthy foes. she's learing quickly and she is still more powerful.
iono who drew it

vaya_the_elf
I still think wonderwomen would win. I'm not really into either of them, but I think wonderwomen is more experienced. There powers a very close so every little bit matters.

Scoobless
wonder woman could tie up supergirl and.............. erm............ spank her....................... yup..................... i see a spanking happaning

devil

Joker1237
I vote Wonder Woman, and would like to see the fight, And I would die laughing if Wonder Woman spank Supergirl lol.

norrin radd
wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.