Iroman VS Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
whod win the new strong arm in the avengers or the old veterin himself.

ScarletSpider
Though new to the Avengers, Sentry's been around longer than all of them, except for Cap. And he's been seen to be very powerful thus far, though I love old Shellhead, the Golden Guardian of Good takes it.

Ironman
what are is powers exactly.

Havoc470
it definitely goes to sentry, he's basically marvels superman with a few different abilities and a much better character imo

juggernaut74
what makes him a better character than Superman? Cause he is a Marvel character?

srankmissingnin
Once again the Sentry has stalemated GALACTUS!

juggernaut74
How can someone who is empowered by solar energy stalemate Galactus. It dont make sense. All Galactus would have to do is take away the very elements that makes him so powerful.

IRTMU-Dragon
Juggernaut74 is right, Galactus should be able to do that to Sentry... hell he can do it to anyone he wants hes just below The Mask and The Living Tribunal.

srankmissingnin
You think the mask is on the same level as the Living Tribunal... ha! He isn't on the same level as Molocule Man who isn't on the same level as the Beyonder who isn't on the same level as the Living Tribunal.

Seriously the Mask?

The fight between the Sentry and Galactus happened off panel.

srankmissingnin
The Sentry has the power of "a million exploding suns," a bit stronger the Superman eh? His powers have no defined limits so far.

Ironman
i think there making to many to powerful super heros whats this dudes weakness

IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask is way above the level of tribunal, he has the ability to do whatever he wants whenever he wants...
Even so not too many heroes can say as a head on the ground, they regrew there whole body in less than a half of a second.
And not too many heroes can say they ate lobo either.

srankmissingnin
You know who the living Tribunal is right? He is way above Bugs Bunny... er I mean the Mask.

Ironman
the mask isnt exactly a super hero more like a joke hero.

IRTMU-Dragon
I dont recall bugs bunny being able to create any item he wants whenever he wants, being able to withstand bombs and come out laughing, and the ability to instantly regenrate any limb, or regernate from a finger nail, or mere cell, and I dont recall bugs bunny being able to snap his fingers and make tape worms come out of his eyes to devour anything and everything at his will...
I also dont recall Bugs bunny being able to fly, super jump, super speed, whirlwind or anything of that sort either... or instantly teleport, or instantly change his clothes, or instantly do anything he wants instantaneously.

Ironman
thats sick tape worms

IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask himself is a sicko, half insane crazed and demented person. He swam around in a pool of bile naked once because he liked the feel of it on his skin

Ironman
he has his own comics?

IRTMU-Dragon
Yep, but there long gone now, I own every single one. They stopped in I think 1997 or 1998 with the last series being Joker Mask.

IRTMU-Dragon
And as far as The Mask is concerned, YES he is indeed on the same level as the gods, and yes, he could take over the wordl, his excuse? If he took the world over thered be no one left to play with.

Ironman
well i only saw the movie

IRTMU-Dragon
Ya hes kinda a retard in the movie.

Ironman
he is he is

DarkCrawler
Doesn't Mask have the power of Loki?

Mask=Loki, Loki=Norse God, Norse Gods <<<<<<<<<<<<<<Living Tribunal.

God, I cant believe I am discussing this. smile

Anyway, Sentry wins. Lets get back to the topic.

Ironman
sad ironman loses FINAL DECSION

IRTMU-Dragon
This is where he faced The Marksmen, and Mecha, which is basically The punisher and Namor.

He got pissed.

Ironman
thats ummm weird

IRTMU-Dragon
Ya, thats only half of what he is.

IRTMU-Dragon
This is STILL only half of what he is.

Ironman
i thought he was good not some evil sick mo F'er

IRTMU-Dragon
He was a super hero, then an Anti-hero, and they pulled him all the way down to insane sadistic villain... with any power he wants.

Ironman
thats umm dumb

crazyspinz
you do know that LT can just think something and it happens, right?

no one is one the level of the living tribunal, the mask can do come crazy shyte but he cant just think it and have someone be erased out of existance

Ironman
^^^^^^^^^^

srankmissingnin
Actually TOAA is above the Living Tribunal

crazyspinz
meh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.