Man pees his way out of avalanche

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1261997.html?menu

laughing out loud

dark1365
that was retarded.

KidRock
I found it very heroic

dark1365
You are disturbing! laughing out loud

Darth Revan
That's not funny and highly unlikely. 60 bottles of beer would kill you. Several times. no expression

KidRock
Those slovaks can drink.

*Danii*
Omg, that was hilarious laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

)-(&C]{£R
That story is amazing!

LOL

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

You Suck
Why didn't he just pour the beer on the snow?

Jackie Malfoy
Ok very interesting news.JM

ReallyBad
Because his piss was at body Temperature and hence warmer than snow and would melt it - the beer would have been cold and hence wouldn't melt the snow

You Suck
Are you kidding me? You think the beer would just..sit in a big puddle?

a1hsauce
lol ahahahah laughing laughing thats frickin hilarious

Gisele
it was interseting! VERY!!!!But wouldn't he have died if he drank that much beer!

You Suck
WHY DIDN'T HE JUST POUR THE BEER ON THE SNOW?

Gisele
if he did then he would have had frozen beer to eat! The beer was not at the rite tempurture!The pee takes the tempurture of your body! very warm!

You Suck
Carbonation is penetrative. It would've melted it faster than pee.

Gisele
no..sorry dear it wouldn't have...the beer was also in the cold cause it was in the car....it wouldn't have worked..pee was smart!

ReallyBad
Why don't you try it out - place 60 cans of beer outside in the snow for a bit - say 30 mins. Open them up and pour them out onto the snow - see if it melts. Then try pissing on the snow and see if it melts - and you can see which method is better.

I would love to be able to do this myself - but I am in Australia and it is 38 degrees celcuis right now - and it never snows here.

Never thought I'd be given out Physics experiments on a movie based forum. cool

Gisele
All my goodness..I love australia!!1You rock!!And what you said was funnylaughing out loud

ReallyBad
Cool thanks - and I love it wherever you are...

JLred
60 beers would definitely kill him. Even if he had a tendency or i forgot what it's called where he needs a lot more beer to feel drunk. But in fact theyre actually drunk. I dunno

KidRock
It didnt say he drank 50 beers guys.. read it again.. it said he HAD 50 beers in his trunk..it doesnt say he drank them all.

Ronny
yes

JLred
Eheheheheh......she's right....doh

Tex
If it was a woman she would've been a goner! death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.