Strange dream last night/early this morning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
I had this dream and this girl was involved, but what had me most curious, is that I can't figure out if I know her from my high school, ever met her, met her at work as a customer, etc. I'm really curious as to find out if she's a real person I've met before or not, has this happened to anyone else?

ladygrim
nope but over the past couple of days i ve been dreaming oif my ex-bf like we were going out again ....

JToTheP
I don't recall this ever happening before though, that's why I'm so curious. Grrr, I just wanna figure it out! mad stick out tongue

misha
i hate dreams like that....not that i dream about girls in that way whistling1

nitro-swicked
yea. i had a dream about a girl i had never saw before then the next day as i was coming from work i saw her. it was well freaky messed

misha
i had the same thing (but with a guy) i mean he looked a little different but i knew the guy in my dream was meant to resemble him eek! scared

ladygrim
if i did have a dream like that i think it would freak me out to

nitro-swicked
yea

Kosta
I dreamt some weird stuff in my times, but yea JP I can relate, I use to have these dreams about girls I'd never met, and it was one of those "shes the one" dreams, used to have them all the time.

misha
aaaaw in_love

stick out tongue

JToTheP
It wasn't centered around her, but she was strongly involved, and I remember her first name, but not last, so that doesn't help much either. Amber-Lee messed, NEVER heard of such a name, but I bet if I see her, I'm gonna lose my shit completely. stick out tongue laughing out loud

ladygrim
well thats a way to put it ....lol

misha
let us know if you do eek!

ladygrim
ys indeed ... wink

JToTheP
This has really never happened before though, obviously girls have been in my dreams because...their in existance (a dur laughing out loud ), but never in this kind of manner where I knew her name, and recall what she looked like and such. I really kind of hope she's someone from my childhood, or someone I actually do know, because if her personality is how it was in the dream, then she's a really great person, but I dunno. I know this is gonna be on my mind ALL day too. confused

misha
well dont let it get to you....i got really depressed over a dream once embarrasment just ask jeremy stick out tongue

actually now that i think about it, i heard 3 people say they had REALLY weired dreams last night, and I had a really wiered dream last night too....i woke up crying, it was once again really depressing embarrasment cry

JToTheP
Yeah but I'm curious, I recall her first name, height, how she looked... confused ....I wanna know who she is!

misha
eek! how exciting!!

JToTheP
stick out tongue Misha replies faster then I can grip my head around right now. laughing I REALLY wanna know, it's bugging me! stick out tongue

misha
im some super freak replier eek!

lol your replying to my pm's quicker than normal stick out tongue

JToTheP
You really are. stick out tongue

I usually am home from work when I see your replies, so that's basically why.

misha
lol, i havn't been on kmc for a while...im excited eek!
youre usually home from work? what do you mean? confused

JToTheP
eek! Yay!

I mean I've gotten off work. stick out tongue laughing out loud

misha
eek! yay to the ay!!

i know but do you mean like....you hardly get to talk to me, just see my posts!? huh

JToTheP
stick out tongue Ha.

Obviously I see your posts if I browse the forums, which I only do after I come home from work since I usually don't have time before work, so that's usually when I reply to your pm's to. stick out tongue

misha
i see eek! i've never revealed my true freakiness to you until now shock

JToTheP
Keep it PG-13, I need alot of people to see this topic! stick out tongue laughing out loud

misha
ok i just wont speak then whistling1

JToTheP
Speak in PM only since I have only about 10 minutes before work anyway. stick out tongue

misha
i have to go now anyway cry
seeya,
xxoo misha (of course, i will be saying by to you in pms aswell stick out tongue)

JToTheP
Oh alright, well take care, sleep well. stick out tongue

Bye Misha.

(I should hope so stick out tongue )

dammit, who is she? *thinks to try to remember more stuff about her*

JToTheP
cry Nobody else is curious to help me?

Napalm
Thats a good dream

Mr Wiggles
*cough*wet dream*cough* no, but sometimes i dream about a person and meet them in about a day or two, its like i got ESP

misha
hows the whole dream thing going JP? eek!

JToTheP
Nothing new as of last night, basically a "dreamless" night, boooo.

BakaXero
about your first dream...
ive dreamt of many girls ive never seen before....

JToTheP
It never happened to me before though, and that's why it had me so curious. blink I also jumped right on the ball and tried to ask the girl I like to hang out again, instead of hesitating, I'm weird lately. confused laughing out loud

BakaXero
isnt that a good thing?

misha
i played with balls otoo,.

JToTheP
Well yeah of course, but like I said my head has been floating alot lately, and that is one weird result.

BakaXero
you havent seen my dreams....
funny things is i stopped having dreams for a while then suddenly out of nowhere all the weird ones came out

JToTheP
stick out tongue Wow, very weird.

BakaXero
but if you saw what they were about you would wonder what is wrong with me...

JToTheP
It's not my place to question other people's dreams when I can't even figure out my own.

BakaXero
true true...
yours twisted?
mine are...
it scares me that those are the things hanging aroung in my head...

JToTheP
Sometimes they can be, but mostly weird. I gotta start getting ready for work, blah. stick out tongue Cya later, it'll be around 5-ish for me when I get back, I don't know about you.

BakaXero
well im off to bed now...
weird dreams here i come!!!

JToTheP
stick out tongue Oh boy, good luck! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.