Make your own Exiles/Weapon X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
OK. You make an Exiles or Weapon X team, up to 6 members. You can also include pictures or write descriptions about your team members. Here is my team:

http://img118.exs.cx/img118/3365/weaponx8ip.gif

Johnny Storm:

On his alternate reality, Dr. Doom killed every Fantastic Four member except Human Torch. He "sold" himself to Galactus to have enough power to kill Doom.

Powers:

Johnny has same powers then before, only hundred times stronger. He can, for example use his Nova blast many times before he is tired. Galactus's modifications have made him heartless and cold.

Why he is in team:

Johnny's reality modified in the way that Doctor Doom killed him with other FF members, and later conquered the world because Johnny wasn't there to stop him.

Strange:

Stephen Wong Strange is the son of Dr. Strange and Clea in alternate reality.

Powers:

Strange has the Eye of Agamotto, Wand of Watoomb and an modified Cloak of Levitation.

Why he is in team:

In Strange's modified reality, Dormammu killed his father and Strange himself was never born.

Bullseye:

Like in 616, Bullseye killed Elektra and is the enemy of Daredevil. Unlike in 616, he killed Daredevil after he killed Elektra, has an adamantium helmet instead of the skeleton, and he also uses guns.

Powers:

Bullseye has no superhuman powers but he has an incredible accuracy, an adamantium helmet, and carries two guns and some shurikens that he uses if he doesn't have anymore bullets left. Anything is weapon in his hands.

Why he is in team:

In his modified reality, Elektra killed Bullseye. That was not meant to happen.

Radioactive Man:

Chun Lu is the enemy of Thor. In this reality, he gained so much radioactive energy that he looks more like an skeleton then an human.

Powers:

The Radioactive Man's body is a living nuclear reactor. He is immune to damage, can shoot force blast and create forcefields. He can also fly.

Why he is in team:

In modified reality, Radioactive Man accidentally killed Thor.

Aurora:

Aurora in this reality left the team like in 616, but in this reality, she never returned and started superheroing on her own.

Powers:

Aurora is super-fast, stronger then normal human, can fly, and can create radiant, blinding light. She has an sword, an mace and an shield.

Why she is in team:

In the wronged reality, Aurora never left Alpha Flight and got killed in an battle.

Black Queen:

Psylocke of this reality became an full member of Hellfire Club and it's Black Queen

Powers:

Black Queen has telepathic powers that she can focus to psychic katana or to psychic wings that enable her to fly.

Why she is in team:

She left the Hellfire Club, when Sebastian Shaw found of her betraying, he killed her.

Make your own teams

big grin

DarkCrawler
Come on, are you really that lazy? big grin

DarkCrawler
Oh yeah, and Johhny Storm carries the spear that enebles him to fly in lightspeed, like Surfer's board.

ScarletSpider
That is sweet. Give me some time and I shall compose my own.

DarkCrawler
Sure smile

goku-vs-superma
so do they all have to be from alternate universes?

DarkCrawler
Well, most of them have to be, although Beak was from 616 Marvel universe...

goku-vs-superma
ok heres mine

marrow: from an alternate reality where weapon x continued the adamantium/bone fusing procedure after the success with wolverine. some how her mutant bones reacted to the adamantium, they were producing it on their own. because she now was pumping out adamantium bones alll the time, weapon x used her as a cow. an unlimited free source of adamantium. but she rebelled and killed everyone in the project.(she supplies the team and especially forge with adamantium from time to time)

forge: he comes for an alternate reality, in which after years of being trapped 1,000,000 years in the future because of an accident with one of his machines, forge came back with incredibly advanced technology added to his own. as well as news of future events. (he always can invent a handy machine for the team)

deadpool: from marvel's "normal" or "main" reality, he is the same as we know him from the comics. (with the help of forge and xavier he regained his sanity)

xavier: (leader of the team)he hails from a universe where he never made the x-men, he became a super hero and called himself xavier. never losing use of his legs, he pushed his body to it's max and became extremely strong and fast. he also pushed his mind, mastering his mental powers(becoming easily 2x the telapath he is in the main stream marvel universe), and learning as much as his mind could take in. (with the help of forge, he implanted the cerebro into his brain)

rouge: hailing from an alternate reality where she learned how to control her powers, she can now enjoy human contact without worrying about causing the recepiant of her touch a coma. she can absorb many mutants powers at once. (every month xavier cleanses her mind to prevent her from going insane with all the memories and personalities stored)

goku-vs-superma
i like mine big grin

goku-vs-superma
forge supplies the team with really cool armor and weapons with advanced technology. I.E. deadpool was given two light sabers to replace the swords carried on his back. marrow was given cybernetic eyes to give her pin point accuracy when she throws her adamantium bones. all team members have every form of martial art downloaded into their brain.

DarkCrawler
Pretty good. smile

goku-vs-superma
thank you

goku-vs-superma
i like the way i made the team because the way i have it they all need eachother. ie rouge relies on xavier. forge relies on marrow for adamantium. dead pool needed forge and xavier. i think because of this the group would be very close to each other and be a very efficient team.

goku-vs-superma
hey darkcrawler how did you make that picture of your team? it is really cool. how long did it take to make?

DarkCrawler
Send you an PM. Took about one and half hour to make.

K3VIL
DC where did you get those gif images?

goku-vs-superma
he made them. sooooo does anybody have anymore team ideas?

pr1983
does anyone know how to make micro heroes?? what program do i need?

DarkCrawler
You need no programs, MS Paint is just fine. You can get the templates by joining the lilguys Yahoo group, or you gan get many templates from here. Good luck making them. They are really funny smile

pr1983
thx...

i downloaded em...

any chance anyone has a cyclops visor?

ScarletSpider
So far I have...

Night Raven: A prohibition era hero, with a conflicting nature as he's half Native American and half caucasian. Wielding dual pistols and daggers, he was doused with a chemical mixture by his ancient foe Yi Yang, making him immortal. In this one's reality, Franz Ferdinand never died, peace talks managed to placate everyone, no WWII happened, no Steve Rogers, technology crawls instead of leaps and the modern Marvel era is much different. Thoughout, Night Raven has stayed a hero, wrapped in myth and darkness enough to " the Punisher look like a boyscout."

Peter Quill--aka Starlord, from our reality. He was never meant to defeat the Forgotten One. FO was meant to defeat Galactus, then go on a pangalactic killing spree, eventually all the galactic empires settle their differences, band together, and take him down, ushering in an age of peace.

I'll post more later on my team of uberly obscure Exiles.

goku-vs-superma
kewl

osa
A damn I dunno how to make those pics. C'mon help me somebody.

pr1983
download templates from here...

http://www.geocities.com/wicket_harley/

then cut out all the different pieces and put em together to make your hero...

pr1983
apologies for double post

cyclops visors:

DarkCrawler
Ok, here is the pic of your team, Goku.
http://img200.exs.cx/img200/6392/gokusweaponx7kz.png

pr1983
cool...

DarkCrawler
Thanks.

Mainstream
my Exiles will be known as Exiles Omega. They will be a good hearted team overall but won't be afraid to get their hands dirty. The members will include Pyro, Techno Virus Cable , Scorpion, Multiple girl, the Eliminator and Psylocke the team leader .

Background stories: Pryo will be a female version of the regular marvel universe Pryo. she is in her early 20's. She can make and control flames. make fire animals and become a fire animal herself. she is very cheerful.

Techno Virus Cable: is an 18 year old version of the regular Cable. About 80% of his body has been taken over by the Techno Organic virus. His mutant abilities have increased as a result, but his powers can become highly uncontrollable if over used. He is at war with himself and not exactly "mr. sunshine".

Scorpion: a mid 20's heroic version of one of the regular Spiderman's greatest foes. He is a genius. He's battle suit can to the size of a Sentinel. He was a member of the Arachnid Defenders a group which consisted of Spiderman, Black Widow, Spider woman and himself.

Psylocke: A 18 year old version of the regular Psylocke. Her body was badly damaged by her world's Onslaught. Xavier and other telepaths along with Shiar technology were able to save Betsy by transforming her into a solid energy being. In her new form she destroyed Onslaught..or so it seemed. In her new form she perhaps the most powerful telepath alive.

Multiple-Girl: Daughter of Multiple man. Gina Mandrox can create up to 11 copies of herself. Her speed, strength and agility have been greatly enhanced due to her mutation. She can make her up to 6 times faster, stronger and agile as a normal person. She can also transfer her true self memories into a clone..meaning she can jump from copy to copy. she is 14..the youngest and least experienced of the group.

The Eliminator: Frank Castle Jr. or Frankie survives and becomes a 16 year old teenage Punisher alongside his dad. He has a sick sense of humor, combat training, body armor and won't think twice about killing those he believes needs "punishment. "

This is Exiles Omega.

DarkCrawler
Cool.

goku-vs-superma
KICK ASS THANX dark crawler

goku-vs-superma
kewl team mainstream

DarkCrawler
No Problem.

goku-vs-superma
i signed up for that lil guyz thing
how long does it take usually before they approve you?

DarkCrawler
About an day.

goku-vs-superma
when i am accepted or whatvever i will make my own team and post it

DarkCrawler
Sure smile

goku-vs-superma
smile

pr1983
Please disregad this post

pr1983
My team... (Apologies i will post bios later)

Khellendros
Man, this is an awesome idea. Here's who I came up with.

Banshee:

Breanna Rourke was the result of an unlikely one night stand during a lull in the Secret Wars in her reality. Her parents were Theresa Rourke and Karnak the Inhuman warrior/priest. As a result, she is a mutant with the ability to create and manipulate sound on any frequency, but not through her vocal cords. In addition to learning all the skills her mother and grand father (the original Banshee) could accomplish with their similar powers, Breanna was allowed to train with her father on the Inhuman's island from the age of ten, when her mother died from breast cancer.

As a result of her training, she has gained the ability to sense the vibrational frequency of any material and produce the proper sonic frequency that would cause the most damage with the least effort. Though she can only sense these frequencies with a great deal of effort, she has memorized the shattering frequencies of thousands of materials, including adamantium. In addition to her mutant power, she possesses the slightly enhanced strength, speed and endurance enjoyed by ful blooded Inhumans while maintaining a healthy human resistance to earthly disease. At eighteen, she is the youngest of the group.

Vision:

Scott Summers was a mutant born with a mutation that allowed him to generate a myriad of energ fields, centered only around his eyes, for some strange reason. Among his powers is the abilitiy to open a pair of inter-dimensional apertures between this universe and another, non-Einsteinian universe, where physical laws as we know them do not pertain. This non-Einsteinian universe is filled with particles that resemble photons, yet they interact with this universe's particles by transferring kinetic energy in the form of gravitons (in other words, the classic Cyclops power). In addition, he can generate twin beams of incredibly intense infrared light, capable of generating temepratures of 11,000 degrees farenheit, shift any frequency of light just before it enters his eyes, making it visible, and refocus visible light before it hits his eyes, allowing him to see great distances or to peer down at the microscopic level.

Since none of these energies are generated directly froom his body, the psionic field that directs both the infrared light and non-Einsteinian energy safely away from his body undergoes much less strain, allowing him to use his powers at maximum levels for much longer periods of time.

Feral:

The man known as Logan was a wanderer. Suffering from memory loss as a result of a childhood/early teenage injury that triggered his mutant powers, he jumpred from country to country, experiencing a life very similar to that of Wolverine's, minus his involvement with Weapon X. When arrested for killing four men and badly injuring seven more in a bar fight in New York, he became a cell mate to Eddie Brock.

When Brock's symbiote attempted to break him out this time, the Fantasti Four was there, and Johny Storm was able to destroy the evil thing once and for all. Unbeknownst to anyone, just before it died, the symbiote gave birth prematurely. Weakened and clinging to life, the symbitoe sought out the host most likely to be strong enough to save it. It found Logan, and, somehow sensing his massive regenerative abilities, attached itself to him while he slept after the botched riot. Integrating itself completely into Logan's body, the symbiote allowed Logan's healing ability to strengthen it, further increasing the bond between the two.

As a result of testimony showing that it was the men in the bar who had been armed and looking for a fight with the mutant, Logan was released two weeks later, free fo explore his newfound abilities. Adding a "danger" sense to his already formidable mutant senses and a great increase in strength and agility, Logan went on to join the X-men, seeking the Professor's help with his berserker rages that only became worse under the influence of the violent symbiote. At nearly two hundred, Logan is by far the oldest and most experienced of the group, but has abdicated leadership to Vision, in light of his continued struggle with his Berserker rages.

Transit:

Hank Ferguson was the unfortunate result of a vile act of rape commited by the man known as Vanisher on the young teleporter codenamed Blink in an effort by the father to produce a child that would surpass even his own teleportational abilities. He succeeded, but was killed two days later by Wolverine, the man who had adopted the girl after the Phalanx crisis and raised and trained her in their reality.

With the full support of her adopted father and the rest of the Xmen, Clarice gave birth to Henry Logan Ferguson, named for the Beast, who delivered the child and the man who would be the child's grandfather. In spite of his grim conception, Henry has grown into a cheerful young man, taking endless joy in teasing his chronically grumpy grandfather and engaging in crude toilet humor with many of the physically younger students at Xavier's school.

Looking completely human except for his very pointed ears, Henry is a skilled fighter and acrobat, using a mixture of the fighting styles of the Beast and the man he calls Gramps. As his bilogical father had hoped, Transit has abilities that surpass both parents. Henry can instantaneously teleport himself and objects as large as a small yacht distances equalling that aproximately half of the distance between the earth and the moon. In addition, Henry is able to selectively transport pieces of an object in away, meaning he can instantly disassemble a mechanical device, leaving all the parts unharmed but seperate or remove chunks of an enemy's armor.

Black Panther:

Chosen as the avatar of the Panther God of his people, T'Challa was granted enhanced strength and senses and the ability to take on a much more powerful were-panther form in times of great personal crisis or danger. Growing up in a way nearly identical to the Black Panther we are more familiar with, this T'Challa was never burdened with the same sense of duty to his people. Thus, when his father died at the hands of Klaw, T'Challa sought revenge on the man, but never returned home to assume the throne.

Instead, T'Challa used his intimate knowledge of vibranium and his immense intellect to become a world famous inventor and adventurer, his greatest achievment being the creation of a material that mimicked all the properties of Vibranium when introduce to even a minute electrical current. When in contact with the excess bioelectricity produced by any human body, his suit of body armor and retracrtable claws are just as effective as if they had been made of True Vibranium.

Destiny:

Irene Adler knew the timebroker was going to draft her three weeks before it happened. Thus, she had time to steal and have installed an experimental pair of prosthetic eyes created by Forge. No longer blind, the twenty-five year old Irene set about obtaining a piece of revolutionary body armor created in a joint venture between Tony Stark and Mister Fantastic. Looking like a normal leather trench coat, this garment drew upon many sources of ambient energy to power a combination inertial dampening and energy disruptive field. Finally thinking herself as well-prepared as possible, Destiny waited until she was drawn into service along with the rest of this motley crew of Exiles.

So yeah, I'm not gonna bother taking the time to get a hold of those sprite making tools, so I'll just leave my team's appearance up to your imaginations. big grin

Mainstream
your team is cool what you think about my team Exiles Omega Khell? maybe my team and your team could team up for a crossover or something. I really like your verison of Destiny robotic eyes would be cool.

goku-vs-superma
awesome teams....but you all know mine blows them all out of the water. lol jk.... but reallly lol

goku-vs-superma
i have a member ship to lilguyz now where do i make the micro heroes???

Mainstream
my cable, Pslocke and multiple girl are quite powerful....I might write some stories with my exiles..but they'd have to be huge stories though.

goku-vs-superma
yes the stories would be long, but fun. i would really like to see my exiles in a comic book, or like a long running series. that would be soooo cool. but alas it is just an idea on a comic forum.

DarkCrawler
Cool pic smile

DarkCrawler
Wow, Khellendros, you are really devoted in writing these things...I only writed few lines stick out tongue I can make pictures of your team if you wish...just give me some time.

Mainstream
I think I'm gonna right 3 2 part stories with mine..but issue 6 someone will leave and be replaced I already know who gonna leave and who's gonna come in to take their spot.

DarkCrawler
Ok, go the the Files section. There take the Templates while. There the Micro Templates and you find the basic starter micros. Then you can copy the clothes and other accessories, then just paste them on your micro. MS Paint is ok program for this, and its free so it is the best option.

DarkCrawler
I think I am going to wirte at least Issue 1# for my team too.

ScarletSpider
More on mine...

I like big teams, so here we go.

In addition the previously mentioned Night Raven and Peter Quill

John Watkins Jr.--The Third Citizen V after his father and mother bore the name. He served sometime around the 70's, with the usual V affair. Sword, expert training since birth in multiple areas, guns, high tech stuff, etc. However, in this particular reality, the V-Battalion scientists, while trying to duplicate the Super-Soldier serum, were the ones to find Captain America. Using his blood samples, along with that of various other members, they were able to create a new super soldier serum. Watkins was the recipient. Since that day he seemingly hasn't aged, and surpasses the original Super Soldier in all areas. With his beguiling and sharp British wit, super soldier abilities, and multiple Ph.D level intelligence he could out-Batman Batman without leaving his seat at the pub. He's on the team because the V-Battalion, in his lead, failed to stop an attack by Kang, who abducted Nathaniel Richards and Anthony Stark's father, who used their vast intelligence and his access to future technology to build some super-weapon or other which let him merge his powers with Eternity.

Moonstone--Very much the same history as our dear Karla Sofen, but during the Avengers/Thunderbolts crossover spectacle, she got fed up with, and killed, the Avengers. Even Zemo was aghast. With her fractured mind healed, and given full control over the moonstones she possesses, she was taken as an Exile, to find redemption in other realities, because it wasn't forthcoming in her own.

Doctor Spectrum--On her way to meet a blind date, a sexy redhead was the witness of a disasterous crash. But it was neither a plane nor any other manmade flying device. A genuine UFO, from which an Alien entity crawled. A Skrull. However a benign one. Taken aback by the Aliens appearance, she almost screamed, but he calmed her, telling her his story as he died, she comforted him on his death bed, thus he offered her the power crystal. Mary Jane was a bit late arriving to her blind date at the Parker residence that night.

Photon--Photon was present at the Onslaught ordeal, she provided Richards with an epiphany, he built a machine which could channel void energy. She helped to power it, as it sucked energy from space, and helped to kill Onslaught (instead of the heroes jumping into him, it pumped him full of null-energy and he died, or something like that)

Red Norvell-- He and War Machine became best friends during a seemingly chance meeting at a bar. Each later realized the other to be a hero, standing in the shadows of another. They banded together, fought crime and were soon inducted into the Avengers as mainstays. Simple reason for being on the team, they were never meant to meet. Norvell was supposed to be carted off by the police for public debauchery, and none of the enemies he and Rhody defeated were meant to be defeated by them.

War Machine--See above.

Sunpyre--Her brother really did die during his first mission with Big Hero 6. Overcome with grief, she organized a massive Japanese superhero team, discovering the treachery of the Department H scientists, she decimated Canada for it, causing immense amounts of radiation which seeped all over the planet. That wasn't meant ot happen.

Century--An amnesiac alien introduced in Force Works, he can teleport, fly and is strong enough to hold his own against Wonder Man. After FW disbanded, he traveled the world, but stayed in the headlines. During the Kang War, he fought with Avengers troops in Europe and became a new member. His staff paralax, which is sensitive to reality, sensed Wanda changing reality around herself. He alerted his fellow Avengers, in the heated battle that resulted he was gravely injured by Wanda, though he would survive and fully recover, he lost his cool and threw his staff, impaling the Scarlet Witch, and ending the skirmish with shameful deadly force.

Mainstream
nice team....you think they ready for my team Exiles Omega...I got the Punisher's son Frankie homeboy (or girl) whatever the case may be.

Khellendros
I'm definitely digging you team, man. A crossover would be a helluva thing, especially if they ended up fighting each other. I can almost see the fight between Multiple Girl and Feral. big grin

Naah, not that devoted, I just wrote down what popped into my head. I'm decent at making characters like this, I just have trouble writing full blown stories. If you wanna make pics of my team, go for it. It'd be cool to see.

You two who are planning on writing stories for your teams, I wanna read them!!

Mainstream
Mutiple-girl mother is M of generation X so she's like half white and half Black or Indian or whatever M is.

osa
I dont know how tu vut clothes and weapons to my character. I cant cut it precisely. I cut it with something white that covers my character if you understand me??

Mainstream
Ja I understand.

ScarletSpider
I'll post my team as soon as I can, it's being a mega ***** trying to make micros of Night Raven, Quill and Sunpyre.

osa
Cmon mainstream help

DarkCrawler
Ok, here is an picture from paint that should help you.

DarkCrawler
And here is an cover for my Weapon X Issue #1 I made with Photoshop using Human Torch picture from 4 #15. rolling on floor laughing

Im already writing the issue. Should be ready in couple of days.

http://img131.exs.cx/img131/7428/wpcover1kopio1tm.gif

DarkCrawler
Page 1 of Issue #1. big grin

ScarletSpider
Cool. Can anyone give me the general gist of the Exiles? I know the hop around, saving realities and crap, but what's the larger story. The only issues I read was the King Hyperion arc, which I was disgusted by, so I never picked it up again, even though Austen left. Any critical issues you'd recommend?

ScarletSpider
And here they are.

goku-vs-superma
kewl teams . i wanna write atleast one adventure with my exile team, but i dont have the time sad

goku-vs-superma
my team is the most kick assiest!! stick out tongue

Khellendros
My Exiles could kick your Exile's asses! stick out tongue

pr1983

goku-vs-superma
cool team pr1983!!! and khellendros.....it's ok to be in denial, but eventually you will have to realize that my exiles are just simply more kick assey. It was a noble attempt, but it has not surpassed my team. (i tried to make that as condescending as possible!) stick out tongue

goku-vs-superma
i though the idea of slapping a sybiote on a wolverine like character was a really good idea. symbiotes take on their appearance based on the personality and character of the person who wears it, so what would your feral's symbiote look like you think?

DarkCrawler
UncannyX-Men.net has issue summary of almost every major exiles issue.

Cool team, btw. thumb up

ScarletSpider
Thanks, Dark Crawler.

And Goku, my team would put the super pwn on yours. Though I do have twice as many members...hmm.

radioboy121
I have read about a couple dozen or so issues, so I'm not the most current, but from what I read so far, Havok from another dimension had some devastating power that created a chain reaction that effected other dimensions and thus changed the existence of many people's lives. The Exiles consist of members who's dimension timeline have been effected and due to circumstances, such as them not existing anymore or some freak incident (Morph being left in a beacon flask), they are formed to makes changes in other dimensions from saving the world, or on the other spectrum, administering genocide in order to restore their own dimension.

Eventually when a problem is fixed in enough dimension or a member is killed off, one member usually ends up leaving the group and a different one comes as a replacement. Exiles are generally the ones to save lives, while Mutant X are those to administer killing to solve the problem (they are told to, not because they're generally psychopaths). However, I have seen when the Exiles' role was doing the other way around.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, I just read some of the stuff at Uncannyxmen.net about it. So does it stem from the events in the Mutant X series?

radioboy121
I haven't read Weapon X (sorry, I think I got the name wrong) comics, but they do make on and off appearances in Exiles and their leader Sabertooth is the same one that Blink of Exiles remember (both appear to have come from the AOA timeline). I guess Weapon X to Exiles could be loosely classified as the X-Force (brutal or questionable methods) to the X-Men (Exiles as more caring), but that doesn't mean they necessarilly like killing; when they go to a new dimension, they are all given an assignment and most often the Weapon X are there to kill.

ScarletSpider
I think you may have it confused. Mutant X was a series where Havok was shunted into the body of an alternate reality version of himself. He eventually got back to his own reality but was comatose (woke up in Uncanny X-Men during Austens run). When he left, the Mutant X universe kind of...blew up.

radioboy121
Hmm... If Mutant X is what you are implying about Havok, that does sound like this correlates with Exiles. During one of their dimensional trips, they were to save two young mutants, one being Franklin Richards I believe from Havok who was going through a stage where he would eventually be dominated by himself from another dimension. The guide for the Exiles specified that this alternatively powerful Havok was the cause of all the dimensional side effects that started their journey.

ScarletSpider
Maybe. It was a fun series regardless, lots of cool alternate reality stuff.

Khellendros
I dunno, probably similar in color, at least, to Carnage. Black and dark red. I doubt Logan would have much use for the crazy tendrils all over the place, and he'd probably wanna keep his nose and mouth free like with the usual Wolverine costume. So, aside from colors, I don't see him looking much like Carnage.

goku-vs-superma
cool... and scarlet spider you know my team owns yours!!! dark crawler said 6 member maximum, so yeah... i win biyotch!!! stick out tongue

ScarletSpider
Honestly, I didn't even notice the member limit. So, sorry Charlie.

In that case, I only want:

Citizen V
Peter Quill
Moonstone
Dr.Spectrum
Red Norvell
War Machine

Who would still easily beat your team. Xavier? Pish posh, with Quill's half computer mind, he'd be able to ovecome that crap telepathy and run him through.

The others members I chose, but wasn't reading carefully enough to notice that I was not allowed to have them, I'd stick on a Weapon X team, the more covert bloodletting ruthless guys whom the Exiles are unaware of.

DarkCrawler
Ok, here is Khellendros's team.

http://img232.exs.cx/img232/9352/khellteam7fj.png

And I made an Vision variant, because I wasn't sure did he need glasses to control his powers.

http://img232.exs.cx/img232/723/visionvariant5om.png

And I think you all know that my team would kick your team's asses. stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
Page 2 of Issue #1

http://img182.exs.cx/img182/2088/page2kopio3xs.th.gif

DarkCrawler
And page three...

http://img120.exs.cx/img120/2458/page3kopio0or.th.gif

goku-vs-superma
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Honestly, I didn't even notice the member limit. So, sorry Charlie.

woah how did u know my name was charles?!?!!?!?! are u phsychic......i've always wanted a pet phsychic!

Khellendros
Nicely done on my team, but all you people are full of it! Destiny gives my team the advantage they need to kick the crap out of all of your teams, since she'd see them coming!

DarkCrawler
Pfft, my team has an former herald of Galactus and an telepath, so you cant do anything without them knowing it. smile

ScarletSpider
My team has a guy who beat the first herald of Galactus. A Thor, a Green Lantern ripoff and Moonstone who can do pretty much anything.

DarkCrawler
Argh. mad

DarkCrawler
Im currently re-writing the issue #1. This time it should be ready soon.

Khellendros
I've got a chick who can shatter any substance and make it impossible for a telepath to concentrate, a guy who can lobotomize in an instant, and freaking Wolverine with a symbiote. I WIN! stick out tongue

goku-vs-superma
...i have a guy who is good with tech ...and adamantium....and ya....my team loses

crazyspinz
sick thread, i shall post a team with kickass pics momentaraly

crazyspinz
ok heres my team, and for the record, it would kick all of your teams asses

Team Name The Lost

Mr Sinister:

Story:
From a universe much like AoA Where porf X was killed by his son, but int his universe Apocolypse chose magneto instead of sinester to be one of his horsemen, out raged Sinister founded that timelines Xmen and his powers increased greatly. In a batle with The Horsemen Magneto Magneto Totaly destroyed The earths magnetic feilds destroying the earth and creating a dementional portal, only Sinister and his teammate Force survived.

Powers: Basicaly invonerable to injury, and has telepathic powers equivliant to some one like Exodus.

Force:

Story:
In the same time line as Sinister, Piotr Rasputain Instead of Cain Marko found the Cyttorak gem and his mutant powers doubled. With the help of Sinister Force was able to supress Cyttoraks influance, but retain the amazing power it granted him.

Powers: Force has amazing amounts of strength, durabliltie and endurance.

Scorch:

Story: When Johnny Storm and his comrades went out into space and where hit by cosmic radiation they bacame the fantastic four. In Scorches universe when there where in outer space They also picked up a symbiot. The symbiot was almost destroyed when John "flamed on" but it adapted and is now contantly bound to him. During a battle with Dr Doom Scorch had Doom pinned and was almost killed him, until Doom used magic to "destroy" him. He was sent to a Limbo universe where he was found by sinister.

Powers: He has all of the normal human toches powersand more. He can now fuly manipulate his flames likie pyro, and is now also super strong. He can no longer fly, but he can use flame like ropes to swing on and can jump super high.

Vell

Story: When Galactus recently lost his first herald the Silver surfer, he still had an encreadible hunger. He searched for a Lush planet and found the Kree home world. Ia an attempt to stop him the krees sent everything they had at him, but all failed. Everyone was destroyed except Genis Vell, a young kree who was saved by the use of his naga bands. Galactus adopted him and Gave him the power cosmic and he became a new herald.

Powers: Vell has almost full control over the power cosmic, combined with the naga bands he is the most powerful herald galactus ever had. He can create wormholes to travel great disances, and on one occasion he created a worm hole that was inter dimentional, where he met the rest of the team.

Warmachine II

Story: From a timeline where Ultron was not one bvut hundreds of Adimantium robots that had been hidden in secret for years. This army advanced on washington DC killing everything, including tony stark. War Machine saw this and went mad. He grabbed his friends body and fled to Wakanda where he thought he could be safe for a while, WHen he was there he and black panther Made a new suit of armour, resembling both ironman and war machine, madwe with a vibrianium aditmantium alloy, that could stand up to the Ultron army. During construction Warmachine was killed when The ultron robots came for him. T'Challa put on the armour and defeated the few robots that where there. Eventualy everyone on earth was killed by the ultron robots, T'Challa left earth to the Shi'ar empire, hoping that they could make him a time machine, but they failed, instead the machine sent him to Sinisters team.

Powers: All of warmachines and ironmans powers, more durabel and slightly stronger.

En Sabah Nur:

Story: When The Lost Stubled apon a Universe thousands of years behind ours. Sinister Some How reconised it and began searching for something. He found apocolypse, as a young man, before he became so evil, but still power hungry. Sinister offered him a spot on the team, He willing accepted, Sinister mentored him so he would not become so eveil in the future.

Powers: Allt he same powers a Apocalpyse

har

crazyspinz
ill make micros of my team, inm a bit

crazyspinz
here are my custom micros

and for future use how does one make the picture apper in the text box, like not an attachment?

pr1983
sweet team... especially colossus...

rougeredmage
welll this would be my mutch darker probibbly more leaning towards a weapon x type team. however the name weapon x would mean little to this team as there is no one realy involved ok the six memebers are:

En Sabah Nur , mutant abilitys not fully explored yet. though he does act as the strong strong guy in the team, though he is not the leader which anoys him as he is strong midned and arogent. comeing from a world which was ruled by time traveling mutants from the future of that timeline. his reason for been detached from his timeline is that he refused to touch a bright celestrial orb, that would have given him cosmic awarness and as a result he never became the warlord known as apocoyplse.

Tyrone Johnson aka Cloak
is both the teams leader and is the teams resident teleporter. Cloak comes from a universe in which his own hunger for darkness will eventually cause him to consume his realitys earth in the darkenss dimention causeing him to go mad. as he would be the only beinging lest in exisitance that is remotely sane. as a leader of his team he is infact incompitant. as he is oftern prone to moodwsings and his judgement can be affected by the darkenss inside his head as well as en sabah nur.

Lorna Dane: magneto ( the second)

this vertion of polaris is a quite interesting one. on one hand when her powers first manifested themselfs thanks to the mesmeros illutstion that was latter found out to be true that she was infact the daughter of the orginal magneto.. her powers are perhaps stronger then the 616 timelines as she has never held them back as the first instance she used them was to slay the orginal uncanny xmen. though she latter regreted the dections as they where nobel memebers of mutant kind if alittle missguided. her role in the teams seems to be that she is the one that keeps the others fighting as a team. and not follwing there own agenders. the reason she has become unhinged from reality is that she will end up combineing the magnetic polls drawing there power until they repulge each other teating the planet in two

Amahl Farouk : the shadowking

this vertion of the shadowking is slightly less bitter and twisted and downright evil as the 616 timeline. and perhaps he doesnt enjoy the pain off others as mutch. though he is just as selfish and just as greedy. and is more then prepapred to manipulate others for his own selfish pleasures. he acts as the groups teleparth however he feels great apathy towards the groups plight as they normly dont effect him because he spends the majority of time on the astral plane. when he is willing to work for the group he acts in his capacity as a telepath and also in his abilty to posses people

brood:

formaly the xman known as dazzler however on one of her mistions in the combined star empire. she was infected with the embryo of the the next brood queen. in an atempt to prevent the tranfromation a complex teleportation device of forges was assembleed in order to remove the embroy... however it went terrible wrong as it further merges the two beings instead of dividing them. as a result dazzler has become and the embryo has become one creature. ther eminds merging yet not completely with dazzler been the strogner willed by also haveing fits of rage. this simlairty between cloak and embryo could possibley lead to a short lived romance. however this would be stoped by the fact she is the most bloodfirsty in the group haveing super strengh her abilty to genreate light. and the abilty to infect others with flesh eating broodsells which she has to reabsorb as a subsustite to not haveing a digestive system. reason for been in the team is that when her next single fails to win any awards at the Brits she kiills or paralaises many memebers of the music industary.

Dominic Janos Petros : Avalanche

unlike many other vertions of avalance, this vertion was recuited into the xmen, which in his reality where jointly controled by charles xavier and eric lesnisher in order to bring mutant human copereration. withing the team he acts as a moral conseince to many things that he sees as wrong. while many of the others are preapred to actsept things as par for the cource he challanges them. acting as a voice of moral sanity. this vertion of avalance has mutch improved fighingh abiltys due to his training at the xavier insittue, as well as haveing his abilty to create sesmi vibrations. his reason for been removed from his reality is that he will be one of the chain of events that cause his magneto and xavier to split up and eventualy causes a genetic war.

goku-vs-superma
kewl team

rougeredmage
cheers i know how to make people dark evil and twisted

goku-vs-superma
yes!!!!! 100th post

crazyspinz
Yes!!!! 2116th post wink

i say we make our slves a tournemnt with all of the teams facing off, ill make it after scarlets tourny is over.

good idea?

DarkCrawler
Cool teams, people.

rougeredmage
sure i am glad i chose such an evil twisted team now that i realise all the teams will be faceing off...... thank god that i have a shadowking in my party makes things alot more interesting... i wanted to have a pedophile vertion of charles xavier but there was a memeber limit oh well thease things carnt be helped

goku-vs-superma
but u realize my team will have a handy little machine to kick all yo asses!! BIYATCH

goku-vs-superma
plus an incredibly powerful phsychic, a team full of karate masters, a chick who throws adamantium bones, plus someone who can steal powers!!!! c'mon peeps! oh ya and a guy with high tech weapons in the butt loads!!1

rougeredmage
well your adamanatium wouldnt seem to work agaisnt my polaris i imagine.

and you do realise that the majoirty of my teams is mentaly insane at the best of times..

oh and your karate isnt going to do mutch agaisnt Cloak whom happerns to be intagible when he wants to

the scary thing is i think avalance of all people is the sanest member of my team

oh and i do admit that even though the shadowking is a powerfull phychic his powers are questionable at best .... as in in the 616 universe he gets his astral but kicked but thats a differnt universe. big grin

goku-vs-superma
ok ok
i want to add omega red to my team, i will add a profile for him later

rougeredmage
well i just re read your team and it seems pretty sound if you ask me. though what i think you lack is somebody who can do ranged attacks naturaly... though i do think my team has some wholes in the melle department

goku-vs-superma
ok...i want to replace deadpool with dr.strange and add omega red.

ok profiles for both

omega red: in his reality team x never stole the carbonadium synthesizer device and he continued to work with the soviet union. in fact he becomes a special agent for the soviet union and took on missions for them, in one such mission he was sent to investigate a canadian weapon x program. on arrival to the hypothesised coordinates of the base he got in a scuffle with at that time weapon x soldiers; logan, maverick, and creed. in this fight he killed creed and maverick, imediatley after dieing from blood loss caused by slashes from logans claws. this was not supposed to happen. somehow on his way to the exiles' reality his carbonadium synthesizer device broke, but after joining the team forge helped to fix it.

dr.strange: in his reality after becoming sorcerer supreme he had took on a journey to learn the magics of other cultures and races. in one of his expeditions he learned the magics of the runes from a chance encounter with odin. on others he recovered mystical items and scrolls. becoming a sorcerer almost 10 times more powerful than in the mainstream marvel universe, he thought he could take on the might of a rampaging thanos who a recovered the IG and HOTU, unfortunately his belief was wrong. somehow instead of erasing him from existance, thanos accidently sent him to the exiles' universe. once he joined the team forge copied all the spells from all the scrolls and books he had and put them on a device which he implanted in the good doctor's brain. because of this he now knew every spell in the darkhold, book of vishanti, and book of enchantments, as well as many other magic scripts and texts such as the runes, by heart!!! this made him an even more powerful sorcerer. in return he is working with forge to reach the full potential of his magical powers and reteach him the things he forgot taught to him by the cheyenne shaman Naze.

goku-vs-superma
yay now my team is more powerful!!! oh ya, and it kicks all your asses if it didn't before!!! lol

Khellendros
I'm swapping out Black Panther. I'm replacing him with Cable.

In this Cable's reality, his life began much as the normal Cable's did. He was infected with the techno-organic virus and sent into the future. In this reality, though, Mother Askani never created a clone of Nathan for Apocalypse to kidnap. They simply evaded capture while he grew to manhood. When Nathan reutrned to the past, he quickly met with a Mr. Sinister, who had chosen to rebel against the beign who gave him immortality. Seeing Cable's potential, and not wanting to see years of manipulation of Cable's family be snuffed out by the virus, Sinister convinced Forge into helping him cure Cable.

Unfortunately, not even the combined genius of the two men could find a cure immediately, and when Nathan was wounded and temporarily lost his powers in a lab accident, they were forced to act swiftly. Rather than rid him of the virus, they beat it back until it only remained in his left arm, shoulder and eye (and parts of his brain). Then, they reprogramed the viral cells. Now, instead of a virus, it was a second immune system. Rather than require he focus his abilities on keeping the metal at bay, the virus now allowed him to channel his abilites through it, reducing the strain on his body.

His first act with his newly freed powers was to help Forge to destroy Sinister, who Forge had discovered had been trying to implant a device in Nathan to allow him to control the man. Finally free of worries of death by virus and his own power, Cable renewed his mission to destroy Apocalypse. He is on the team to ensure Sinister failed in implanting the control device in him.

I'm gonna post the other team members reasons for being on the team a little later.

goku-vs-superma
oh, and forge after long hours of surgery switched omega red's carbonadium coils with pain stakingly made exact replicas, made from a adamantium/carbonadium alloy (uses the carbonadium from his old coils/tentacles) it has the strength of adamantium and the malleability pf carbonadium.

goku-vs-superma
khellendros i like your cable idea!!! it was smart to switch him with black panther, your team is much more powerful now....but not quite as powerful as mine stick out tongue lol

crazyspinz
hmm seeibng as i think i am orgonizing the tourny, i think that not all teams should be all super powerfull, makes it less interesting. i think the origonal teams would be better

Khellendros
Sounds good. No more changes from here on out.

crazyspinz
i will also need some power guidlines so no one changes them mid mach
but i will wait until scarlet is done his tourny

goku-vs-superma
ya..i agree. but khellendros and my changes stay though right?!?!?!?

crazyspinz
it depends, ill need to take a look at the bios, they could get realy over powered

goku-vs-superma
marrow: from an alternate reality where weapon x continued the adamantium/bone fusing procedure after the success with wolverine. some how her mutant bones reacted to the adamantium, they were producing it on their own. because she now was pumping out adamantium bones alll the time, weapon x used her as a cow. an unlimited free source of adamantium. but she rebelled and killed everyone in the project.(she supplies the team and especially forge with adamantium from time to time)

forge: he comes for an alternate reality, in which after years of being trapped 1,000,000 years in the future because of an accident with one of his machines, forge came back with incredibly advanced technology added to his own. as well as news of future events. (he always can invent a handy machine for the team)

xavier: (leader of the team)he hails from a universe where he never made the x-men, he became a super hero and called himself xavier. never losing use of his legs, he pushed his body to it's max and became extremely strong and fast. he also pushed his mind, mastering his mental powers(becoming easily 2x the telapath he is in the main stream marvel universe), and learning as much as his mind could take in. (with the help of forge, he implanted the cerebro into his brain)

rouge: hailing from an alternate reality where she learned how to control her powers, she can now enjoy human contact without worrying about causing the recepiant of her touch a coma. she can absorb many mutants powers at once. (every month xavier cleanses her mind to prevent her from going insane with all the memories and personalities stored)

omega red: in his reality team x never stole the carbonadium synthesizer device and he continued to work with the soviet union. in fact he becomes a special agent for the soviet union and took on missions for them, in one such mission he was sent to investigate a canadian weapon x program. on arrival to the hypothesised coordinates of the base he got in a scuffle with at that time weapon x soldiers; logan, maverick, and creed. in this fight he killed creed and maverick, imediatley after dieing from blood loss caused by slashes from logans claws. this was not supposed to happen. somehow on his way to the exiles' reality his carbonadium synthesizer device broke, but after joining the team forge helped to fix it.

dr.strange: in his reality after becoming sorcerer supreme he had took on a journey to learn the magics of other cultures and races. in one of his expeditions he learned the magics of the runes from a chance encounter with odin. on others he recovered mystical items and scrolls. becoming a sorcerer almost 10 times more powerful than in the mainstream marvel universe, he thought he could take on the might of a rampaging thanos who a recovered the IG and HOTU, unfortunately his belief was wrong. somehow instead of erasing him from existance, thanos accidently sent him to the exiles' universe. once he joined the team forge copied all the spells from all the scrolls and books he had and put them on a device which he implanted in the good doctor's brain. because of this he now knew every spell in the darkhold, book of vishanti, and book of enchantments, as well as many other magic scripts and texts such as the runes, by heart!!! this made him an even more powerful sorcerer. in return he is working with forge to reach the full potential of his magical powers and reteach him the things he forgot taught to him by the cheyenne shaman Naze.

goku-vs-superma
ok crazyspinz there is my whole team

crazyspinz
hmm ill probably need to law down some guide lines before i take down the acual teams, but that wont be for a while

goku-vs-superma
soooo, my team is ok?!?!

goku-vs-superma
would it be too much to ask for anyone to make me one of those micro heroes things for my adjusted team or just the new characters Dr.Strange and Omega Red

crazyspinz
hmm i havent got the guidlines figured out

i think it will be simmilar to other tournys where u can only have a ceartain amount of super powers

goku-vs-superma
kewl

Khellendros
Actually, they have power groups, where you have one or two or a couple characters in a power group. I don't think it should be like that, just say you get the teams you picked with are what you bring tot he tourney, limit their strongest characters' power to say something like Herald or Superman/Gladiator levels (as in no Thanos or Odin-level beings) and make a rule about telepaths saying something like no automatic shutting down or controlling minds. They can attack and cause as much pain or illusions as they want, just no instant kills.

goku-vs-superma
that sounds smart

DarkCrawler
Lol, I have not even written Issue #1 yet, and I have made covers for Issue #1, #2, and #3...I am an Photoshop freak.

crazyspinz
kool, i agree with the ideas, ill pst guidlines in a second

crazyspinz
hm this will be hard, because someof the teams only have heroes with there regualr power levels, where some teams have mutiploe cosmic lvl heroes

Khellendros
So? As someone who only has one really really powerful character (Cable) on their team I'm willing to take my chances.

crazyspinz
yes but someone like pr1983, who only has a few guys at low lvls would be owned

ill think of something

rougeredmage
my teams powerfull yes but i would not say it is cosmic level, just above average strengh wise... though i have enver been able to understand the weird way that marvel seems to have off clssing things. and that does not seem to have any varrity. and of cource there is a question of metaphysics involved, as my shadow king is an astral entity and unable to be harmed physical... not every team has a power tht is telepathic and could hope to beat him on an astral level?

pr1983
i was going for storyline... but if you want i'll make a team for fighting...

DarkCrawler
Woah, already 135 posts and seven pages. Biggest thread I have ever started.

DarkCrawler

DarkCrawler

DarkCrawler

DarkCrawler
Stay also tuned for Issue #2 and #3!

http://img96.exs.cx/img96/783/wpcover22bh.th.gif

Weapon X #2

The Weapon X are pitted against the most powerful being in Earth, Emperor Kallark, aka. Gladiator of Imperial Guard! Rest of the team have to beat him without the aid of the most powerful member of the team, Human Torch, who is fighting the rest of Imperial guard!

http://img231.exs.cx/img231/9530/wpcover39ui.th.gif

Weapon X #3

Weapon X have hopped into twisted dimension where they have to battle the most skilled mortal fighter in the Earth. The man also happens to be an mutant. And, no, we aren't talking about Wolverine...

DarkCrawler
Hope you like it. smile

K3VIL
How it works?I have to copy and paste in a folder all the gif and use photoshop to create my own characters?

DarkCrawler
Yes. You can also use MS Paint.

ScarletSpider
Yeah. I use MS Paint and just splice together existing micros, since it's too much of a hastle to make them from scratch.

goku-vs-superma
hmmmm yes

DarkCrawler
Anybody has an opinion abouut my story? blink

crazyspinz
ok im back regarding the tournement, i figured the only way to do it is to use guidlines like all other trounements. as a result most teams may need to be redone

pr1983
i'm redoing mine...

darkcrawler its a cool story, liked it alot...

DarkCrawler
Thank you smile If my team is not okay, I can redo it too.

rougeredmage
ok i a, reasonable new to these fourms where would i find the aproprite link to faq which deals with this kinda thing? as i think i may have to definativley redfine and clarify some oh my charcters stuff

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>