KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Make your own Exiles/Weapon X

Make your own Exiles/Weapon X
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Make your own Exiles/Weapon X

OK. You make an Exiles or Weapon X team, up to 6 members. You can also include pictures or write descriptions about your team members. Here is my team:

(please log in to view the image)

Johnny Storm:

On his alternate reality, Dr. Doom killed every Fantastic Four member except Human Torch. He "sold" himself to Galactus to have enough power to kill Doom.

Powers:

Johnny has same powers then before, only hundred times stronger. He can, for example use his Nova blast many times before he is tired. Galactus's modifications have made him heartless and cold.

Why he is in team:

Johnny's reality modified in the way that Doctor Doom killed him with other FF members, and later conquered the world because Johnny wasn't there to stop him.

Strange:

Stephen Wong Strange is the son of Dr. Strange and Clea in alternate reality.

Powers:

Strange has the Eye of Agamotto, Wand of Watoomb and an modified Cloak of Levitation.

Why he is in team:

In Strange's modified reality, Dormammu killed his father and Strange himself was never born.

Bullseye:

Like in 616, Bullseye killed Elektra and is the enemy of Daredevil. Unlike in 616, he killed Daredevil after he killed Elektra, has an adamantium helmet instead of the skeleton, and he also uses guns.

Powers:

Bullseye has no superhuman powers but he has an incredible accuracy, an adamantium helmet, and carries two guns and some shurikens that he uses if he doesn't have anymore bullets left. Anything is weapon in his hands.

Why he is in team:

In his modified reality, Elektra killed Bullseye. That was not meant to happen.

Radioactive Man:

Chun Lu is the enemy of Thor. In this reality, he gained so much radioactive energy that he looks more like an skeleton then an human.

Powers:

The Radioactive Man's body is a living nuclear reactor. He is immune to damage, can shoot force blast and create forcefields. He can also fly.

Why he is in team:

In modified reality, Radioactive Man accidentally killed Thor.

Aurora:

Aurora in this reality left the team like in 616, but in this reality, she never returned and started superheroing on her own.

Powers:

Aurora is super-fast, stronger then normal human, can fly, and can create radiant, blinding light. She has an sword, an mace and an shield.

Why she is in team:

In the wronged reality, Aurora never left Alpha Flight and got killed in an battle.

Black Queen:

Psylocke of this reality became an full member of Hellfire Club and it's Black Queen

Powers:

Black Queen has telepathic powers that she can focus to psychic katana or to psychic wings that enable her to fly.

Why she is in team:

She left the Hellfire Club, when Sebastian Shaw found of her betraying, he killed her.

Make your own teams

big grin

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 06:23 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Come on, are you really that lazy? big grin

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:58 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Oh yeah, and Johhny Storm carries the spear that enebles him to fly in lightspeed, like Surfer's board.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 11:05 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

That is sweet. Give me some time and I shall compose my own.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:43 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Sure smile

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 03:01 PM
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

so do they all have to be from alternate universes?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 07:36 AM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well, most of them have to be, although Beak was from 616 Marvel universe...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 02:18 PM
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

ok heres mine

marrow: from an alternate reality where weapon x continued the adamantium/bone fusing procedure after the success with wolverine. some how her mutant bones reacted to the adamantium, they were producing it on their own. because she now was pumping out adamantium bones alll the time, weapon x used her as a cow. an unlimited free source of adamantium. but she rebelled and killed everyone in the project.(she supplies the team and especially forge with adamantium from time to time)

forge: he comes for an alternate reality, in which after years of being trapped 1,000,000 years in the future because of an accident with one of his machines, forge came back with incredibly advanced technology added to his own. as well as news of future events. (he always can invent a handy machine for the team)

deadpool: from marvel's "normal" or "main" reality, he is the same as we know him from the comics. (with the help of forge and xavier he regained his sanity)

xavier: (leader of the team)he hails from a universe where he never made the x-men, he became a super hero and called himself xavier. never losing use of his legs, he pushed his body to it's max and became extremely strong and fast. he also pushed his mind, mastering his mental powers(becoming easily 2x the telapath he is in the main stream marvel universe), and learning as much as his mind could take in. (with the help of forge, he implanted the cerebro into his brain)

rouge: hailing from an alternate reality where she learned how to control her powers, she can now enjoy human contact without worrying about causing the recepiant of her touch a coma. she can absorb many mutants powers at once. (every month xavier cleanses her mind to prevent her from going insane with all the memories and personalities stored)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 05:25 PM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

i like mine big grin

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 05:28 PM
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

forge supplies the team with really cool armor and weapons with advanced technology. I.E. deadpool was given two light sabers to replace the swords carried on his back. marrow was given cybernetic eyes to give her pin point accuracy when she throws her adamantium bones. all team members have every form of martial art downloaded into their brain.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 05:59 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Pretty good. smile

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:01 PM
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

thank you

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:02 PM
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

i like the way i made the team because the way i have it they all need eachother. ie rouge relies on xavier. forge relies on marrow for adamantium. dead pool needed forge and xavier. i think because of this the group would be very close to each other and be a very efficient team.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:05 PM
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

hey darkcrawler how did you make that picture of your team? it is really cool. how long did it take to make?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:11 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Send you an PM. Took about one and half hour to make.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 12:48 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Well, most of them have to be, although Beak was from 616 Marvel universe...

DC where did you get those gif images?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:04 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

he made them. sooooo does anybody have anymore team ideas?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:08 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

does anyone know how to make micro heroes?? what program do i need?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:27 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by pr1983
does anyone know how to make micro heroes?? what program do i need?

You need no programs, MS Paint is just fine. You can get the templates by joining the lilguys Yahoo group, or you gan get many templates from here. Good luck making them. They are really funny smile

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:07 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

thx...

i downloaded em...

any chance anyone has a cyclops visor?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote