Tyrant vs JLU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Tyrant vs JLU

ok here we have TYrant stongest harald of galactus vs JLU

ok vs 8 JLU member anyone the stongest

i think tyant will kill them all all the member what you guys think

K Von Doom
Actually Tyrant wasn't a herald of Galactus.

USAgent
Yeah, Tyrant would be victorious.

He took on and defeted some marvel powerhouses atthe same time and won (Morg,Jack of Hearts,Surfer,Ganymade...) Plus Galactus once backed down from a confrontation with him

Fieldy69
by tyran do u mean tyros?
tyros was known as terrax and he was galctus best herald other than silver surfer

kgkg
no this is some other guy i heard he almost as Strong as galactus himself i don't know how but he is.

this is weird how galactus can create someone that is almost strong as himself.

Swanky-Tuna
The guy who was made as a companion?

kgkg
Tyrant (Marvel)
This power-mad, artificial life form was created by Galactus, but now seeks his destruction. His hopes are to destroy his former master, then rule the universe.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/tyrantgalactus.htm

Shit reading that I think this guy can easily take down JLU .

Mainstream
god have mercy on the JLU!!!! (after reading his bio I think he'd kick their unlimited a$$e$)

kgkg
(Cosmic Powers#6 (fb) / Silver Surfer III#82 (fb) - BTS) - Galactus confronted Tyrant over his betrayal in attempting to wrest the universe from his grasp. After a devastating battle that laid waste to the galaxies around them and cost them both much, Galactus proved triumphant, reducing Tyrant to his current size and form.

battle between galactus and Tyrant which laid waste to the galaxies around them lol Galaxies that says it all

Beyonder
No it doesn't. That was when Tyrant was first created and was Galactus' size. After they fought and galaxies torn in their battle, Galactus shrank and reduce Tyrant's powers. Tyrant isn't a galaxy leveler as he once was. He's trying to regain that power, but he isn't that power.

Silver, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Jack Of Hearts, Terrax, and a few others were wasted in a confrontation with Tyrant. He took on all of them and beat them around like little bunnies, however.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.