KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tyrant vs JLU

Tyrant vs JLU
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Tyrant vs JLU

Tyrant vs JLU

ok here we have TYrant stongest harald of galactus vs JLU

ok vs 8 JLU member anyone the stongest

i think tyant will kill them all all the member what you guys think

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 03:46 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Actually Tyrant wasn't a herald of Galactus.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:36 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
USAgent

Yeah, Tyrant would be victorious.

He took on and defeted some marvel powerhouses atthe same time and won (Morg,Jack of Hearts,Surfer,Ganymade...) Plus Galactus once backed down from a confrontation with him

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 10:23 PM
USAgent is currently offline Click here to Send USAgent a Private Message Find more posts by USAgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fieldy69
poop

by tyran do u mean tyros?
tyros was known as terrax and he was galctus best herald other than silver surfer

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 05:21 AM
Fieldy69 is currently offline Click here to Send Fieldy69 a Private Message Find more posts by Fieldy69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

no this is some other guy i heard he almost as Strong as galactus himself i don't know how but he is.

this is weird how galactus can create someone that is almost strong as himself.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 03:25 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

The guy who was made as a companion?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 03:28 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Tyrant (Marvel)
This power-mad, artificial life form was created by Galactus, but now seeks his destruction. His hopes are to destroy his former master, then rule the universe.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/tyrantgalactus.htm

Shit reading that I think this guy can easily take down JLU .

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 03:44 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

god have mercy on the JLU!!!! (after reading his bio I think he'd kick their unlimited a$$e$)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 03:47 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

(Cosmic Powers#6 (fb) / Silver Surfer III#82 (fb) - BTS) - Galactus confronted Tyrant over his betrayal in attempting to wrest the universe from his grasp. After a devastating battle that laid waste to the galaxies around them and cost them both much, Galactus proved triumphant, reducing Tyrant to his current size and form.

battle between galactus and Tyrant which laid waste to the galaxies around them lol Galaxies that says it all

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 03:50 PM
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by kgkg
(Cosmic Powers#6 (fb) / Silver Surfer III#82 (fb) - BTS) - Galactus confronted Tyrant over his betrayal in attempting to wrest the universe from his grasp. After a devastating battle that laid waste to the galaxies around them and cost them both much, Galactus proved triumphant, reducing Tyrant to his current size and form.

battle between galactus and Tyrant which laid waste to the galaxies around them lol Galaxies that says it all

No it doesn't. That was when Tyrant was first created and was Galactus' size. After they fought and galaxies torn in their battle, Galactus shrank and reduce Tyrant's powers. Tyrant isn't a galaxy leveler as he once was. He's trying to regain that power, but he isn't that power.

Silver, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Jack Of Hearts, Terrax, and a few others were wasted in a confrontation with Tyrant. He took on all of them and beat them around like little bunnies, however.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:48 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote