cheating, infidelity, the sadness and the victims

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
Who has been on either end of a cheating affair?

SlipknoT
I've been on the cheating end

Soth
I haven't had the chance to be on either end crybaby

<-----g33[< geek

dark1365
Me neither. sad

The Tired Hiker
Both.

Lost
I've been cheated on. sad
He soon broke up with me over her...but that's how he was. He broke up with another girl to be with me. Damn, but I wanted to just see him one last time in tights during wrestling practise. droolio

Corran
Both, like TTH, mostly because he is one of my socks though.

fever red
I suspected it; I know he was often late, sometimes he forgot we had plans- led too full of a life, you know? And I know for a fact he was hiding his bisexuality- and WHY?! I'm hardly troubled by fluid/expansive sexuality! He kept wearing down my trust. I was not able to feel secure.

Devalion
Awww don't cry! It really isnt that good!

Alpha Centauri
Been on the receiving end.

-AC

a1hsauce
a girl cheated on her bf with me once, when i found out i was out of there fast... she was frickin hot though

Devalion
lol

a1hsauce
lol it is funny but when i think about it im like damn, things could have gone either way

Devalion
I just loved the way you wrote it. I do see what you mean though!

a1hsauce
lol ya its just, girls are not always angels, even though id like to think they are

Devalion
Same goes for the guys....they aint all gods!!!

Blind-Enemy
i cheated on a girl once ... not very proud about it !

a1hsauce
lol never said they were... the way i see it, most guys are just clueless on certain things when it comes to girls, if you dont take care of her needs intimately, not sexually but intimately, the relationship can go sour really fast.

eggmayo
Does making out with someone count as cheating, if your partner doesnt mind?

Devalion
Dunno, it depends on whether your in an 'open' relationship!

fever red
NO. No, it's fine if you're inside the established boundaries of the relationship. It's cheating if you're "slipping" outside them.

a1hsauce
lol i dont think thats cheating pal, but if you have that deal going down, good work thumb up

eggmayo
Mhmm... its schmooove.

Alpha Centauri
I can't say I would be happy if my girl was making out with another guy.

No wonder relationships are so dodgy in today's society.

"Is it cheating when you make out with someone else?"

Of course it is.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.