KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » cheating, infidelity, the sadness and the victims

cheating, infidelity, the sadness and the victims
Started by: GABRIEL05

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

cheating, infidelity, the sadness and the victims

Who has been on either end of a cheating affair?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 05:16 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been on the cheating end

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 05:18 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I haven't had the chance to be on either end

<-----g33[< geek

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 05:21 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Me neither. sad

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 05:31 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Both.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:29 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lost

I've been cheated on. sad
He soon broke up with me over her...but that's how he was. He broke up with another girl to be with me. Damn, but I wanted to just see him one last time in tights during wrestling practise.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:43 AM
Lost is currently offline Click here to Send Lost a Private Message Find more posts by Lost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Both, like TTH, mostly because he is one of my socks though.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 09:22 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

I suspected it; I know he was often late, sometimes he forgot we had plans- led too full of a life, you know? And I know for a fact he was hiding his bisexuality- and WHY?! I'm hardly troubled by fluid/expansive sexuality! He kept wearing down my trust. I was not able to feel secure.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:04 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

quote:
Originally posted by Soth
I haven't had the chance to be on either end

<-----g33[< geek

Awww don't cry! It really isnt that good!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:09 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Been on the receiving end.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:10 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

a girl cheated on her bf with me once, when i found out i was out of there fast... she was frickin hot though

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:10 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

lol

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:11 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

lol it is funny but when i think about it im like damn, things could have gone either way

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:13 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

I just loved the way you wrote it. I do see what you mean though!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:14 PM
krillinite

lol ya its just, girls are not always angels, even though id like to think they are

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:16 PM
House of Jade

Same goes for the guys....they aint all gods!!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:19 PM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

i cheated on a girl once ... not very proud about it !

Ashes

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:20 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

lol never said they were... the way i see it, most guys are just clueless on certain things when it comes to girls, if you dont take care of her needs intimately, not sexually but intimately, the relationship can go sour really fast.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:21 PM
eggmayo

Does making out with someone count as cheating, if your partner doesnt mind?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:21 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Dunno, it depends on whether your in an 'open' relationship!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:23 PM