spawn vs lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
woohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K3VIL
Spawn is a god.He can blast Lobo wiping him out the existince, making him never existing anymore.

mr.smiley
i was woundering about this.
people talk about lobo and spawn like they are almost the same

Arachnoidfreak
Spawn, most definitly. Lobo's immortal, but Spawn could just trap him in hell. His hell. Lobo wouldn't find a way out. Spawn would go back every once in a while just to whoop his ass.

The Flash
Spawn.

IRTMU-Dragon
Lobo.

Lobo has a class 100 strength, is immortal, when he bleeds it makes a exact copy of himself, he can heal back from a head laying on the ground in about 2 minutes.

Hah, And arachnoid freak, if you think Lobo would be scared from "Spawns Hell" Your wrong buddy.

And how will spawn whoop his ass?
Lobo has 100 class strength, enough durability to handle superman, hell, hes beaten superman, he was thrown into the sun and he was inside the gases and came back out to fight more.

He has enough weaponry to level if not one, but two planets worth of super future armies, imagine the punishers human weaponry, along with batmans and blades, multiplied by 5, and then add weapons they could never carrey like super bazookas and stuff, and then add Alien weaponry and a hover bike thats gone faster than The Flash (it blew up, of course)

Lobo's bounty hunted things much worse than Spawn, hell, The Mask couldnt even beat him.
The Mask freaking ATE lobo, and he was alive as a head on the ground, he just used his tongue to stab The Mask a bunch.

Lobo's been through alot worse than freaking Hell, Did you know he withstood Ghostriders penance stare, he fell to the ground grabbing his head, turned up his music and said "Great, now im stuck with more misery, thanks pal"

Hes immune to all psychic attacks because he had his favorite song embedded into his brain to replay over and over for all of eternity, it completely warped his brain, he has the combat tactics to easily take out a DR. Doom style army and technology, and hes delt with more than your fair alien and demon.

If spawn put him in his little "Hell" im sure he would laugh, pull out a super nuke (he used it to kill every inhabitant on a planet once, it was like the meteor that killed the dinosaurs, but worse)
go "Boy... this will hurt me more than itll hurt you..." Then hed drop the nuke, itd hit the ground counting down from 3, 2, 1 and then hed say "But DAMN will it hurt"

Lobo's immortal, hed easily find a way out of his hell, deal with whatevers in it.

IRTMU-Dragon
laughing laughing laughing

IRTMU-Dragon
http://www.ludd.luth.se/~silver_p/Art/Comix/Lobo/bounty_hunting.jpg

Just chillin'
cool

long pig
im thinkin spawn would run out of his finite power way before he took lobo out. then he dies

spetznaz
Lobo would win this. There is nothing Spawn could do to him. Lobo is immortal, and once regenerated from a single cell in the digestive system of some alien snail (don't ask).
Oh, and you said Spawn could just trap him in hell. Well, Lobo was BARRED from hell. He was too volatile and the powers that be in Hades barred him from ever going to hell.
Spawn would have his hands full (personally the match of a lifetime would be one between Lobo and Doomsday. That would be interesting).
Lobo vs Spawn: Spawn is squished into globs of protoplasm, which Lobo then proceeds to drink with great relish.

crazyspinz
tis true, lobo like kicked hells collective ass. hes awsome

Arachnoidfreak
What are you guys, high? Have you checked ANY of the other Lobo VS threads??? I'm ALWAYS the one defending Lobo, and I've actually posted those pictures before.

Lobo, SCARED of hell? Definitly not. But Spawn's powers have no limit, except his IMAGINATION. Class 100 strength cannot do SHIT against that.

And, Lobo was barred from DC'S hell, slight difference from Image Comic's hell. Shit, Spawn can create HIS OWN version of hell and trap Lobo there.

I ****ing wrote the book on defending Lobo in this damn forum. Don't try pulling any of that shit with me.

Lobo loses, immortality and all.

crazyspinz
spawn is strong, but his powers are limeted by more trhan his imagination.

last time i checked (i could be out of date) spawn only could use a sertain amount of energy before dieing. i think he would have to use most/all of it up to take down lobo.

The Flash
Spawn doesn't have that disadvantage anymore. 8-)

crazyspinz
ok

Arachnoidfreak
You're way behind man. Spawn has surpassed that weakness, and he not only has the powers of Hell, but also gained the powers of Heaven and Earth. Spawn is not one to be ****ed with.

crazyspinz
ok, im abit out of image right now, im alot more into marvel.

i retract my previous statement about lobo

long pig
so he could place a trillion lobos in hell? there are a lot of blood cells in his body...if each one becomes a clone could he do that?
if so, ill give spawn the win. whats spawns weakness? if he has one...lobo can and will exploit it very fast.
also i didnt realize he didnt have that limitation anymore...hmm...kinda makes him suck.
power of heaven and hell? WTF does he do now?

manjaro
spawn is basically a god now. lobo is cool and all but i dont see him walking over current spawn

manjaro
on a completely unreleated note when todd macfarlane used to work for marvel he wasvery inrtumetal in the creation of prowler. is it mere coicidence that he and spawn bear an uncanny resemblance? hhhmmmmm..............the world may never know

The Flash
Interesting.

Arachnoidfreak
Lobo's cloning ability is debatable. He may or may not have that power anymore. The real Lobo doesn't have that power, but the Lobo clone does, and noone knows who survived the humungous battle between all the Lobos.

Spawn's weakness is...none. I can't think of any. He stopped being a depressed little emo kid, he gained a shitload of new power, and he lost his previous weaknesses. He'd have to face another god-like to lose.

IRTMU-Dragon
Is debatable? omg.

Each Lobo clone is MORTAL, thats why the main Lobo always comes out on top, The Main Lobo has immortality, all his clones have a uncanny and insane amount of durability, but they can be killed... to an extent only the lobo with immortality knows how to do it.

And you do know... Lobo's kind of a god also? Lets find his one weakness... Hmmm... The fact that spawn is a SYMBIOTE? As soon as Lobo figures out that Spawn is just a big skin suit, im sure he'll find out more.

And Spawn is a silly character if he can do anything he want, why do you think they stopped The Mask comic books? For the same reason, he was unstoppable... EXCEPT... By lobo, Lobo was the only villain/vigilante/bounty-hunter The mask just couldnt kill, he DID everything, and Lobo climbed out, they ended up being partners and blew up some planet with mind control devices and a TV simon says game.

Lobo would be like "Now, lets see... we got a hell human inside a costume where he gets all his power from... what can I do to get this suit offa' him, or pull him out..."

Trust me, lobo would blow up the planet hes on if he has too. And if spawns so powerful, why doesnt he just bring himself back to real life, and go live with his family once again? Hell, why doesnt he go to The Living Tribunal, kill him, and rule the entire universe if Spawn can just create a Hell, or a planet, why hasnt The Living Tribunal stepped in? Or whatever hero/god is reign over whatever comic universe Spawn is in.

If you think a god in a symbiote is gonna phase Lobo, you dont know crap about Lobo.

Tron
Didn't he create Venom too?

IRTMU-Dragon
Spawn?

Heh, no... The Symbiote, Venom, was found during the special wars or whatever on that weird planet beyonder made, it got on peter-parker and tried to corrupt him, He rejected it by rining this big bell, it slipped off down into the church, found Eddie who was preying for forgiveness because he was about to commit suicide in the church, and got on him.

Tron
I mean the character himself. I know Mcfarlane didn't make the the suit, but I did believe he created the character Venom during his run on Spider-Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.