Storm VS humantorch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
Thid fight has already been done in the contest of champions. Some pople think that this contest doesn't matter. I personally think that storm is never given enough credit. The weather is very storng, it is a force to be eckoned with and so id she. Some poeple think that torch wins and some people think that storm wins. Who do you think wins??

stormfront13
I give this fight to storm just because I think that she has a number of ways of taking out torch.

Alpha Centauri
Written by someone with talent, I think Torch would beat Storm 7 or more times out of 10.

Written by Claremont, anything can happen. Literally.

Hard to comment really. I'm not gonna say Torch would win if I'm gonna get replies saying what happened in C.O.C, because it's a fantasy comic in the world of fantasy.

-AC

laydiiplayette
aren't most comics fantasy...

Victor Von Doom
I'll tell you who loses, the English language.

I'd back Johnny. Storm is garnish on the X-Men salad.

Alpha Centauri
I'm not getting into another Contest of Champions debate. It's a pointless creation. I'd rather not participate in a thread involving it than ruin a thread because of it.

Deny the reason why it exists all you want. If you think it's canonical reference, silly but to each their own.

-AC

demigawd
Maybe I'm new, so I don't know how the culture here is, but...do people often create these "revenge" threads where they write stuff like, "SOME people seem to think that...."?

Victor Von Doom
It's more likely that someone will post 'Juggernaut v 'x'*

Juggernaut will do this this and this. Has all these powers. He would win, what does anyone else think?

Usually posted by JuggernautJeff or something.

stormfront13
I didn't do this as a revenge thread. I said some people because some people DO think that torch will win. I didn't point it anyone and I wasn't going to bring anything like revenge . I have no one to get revenge against. I really wanted to know who people think would win.

laydiiplayette
exactly, its not a revenge thread, since this was in another thread, i think stormfront wanted to see who people think would win if the other teammates weren't there. But of course, what do I know.

stormfront13
Thats what I was really doing!!listen to laydiiplatette!

Alpha Centauri
You are obviously a Storm fan, you don't truly want to know who would win because:

A) You believe in C.O.C.

and B) You clearly believe Storm wins based on that.

I don't like these sort of one sided threads. Find em pointless. Like when Norrin Radd was making Surfer Vs Wolverine threads and stuff.

-AC

Euripides
Translation:

I'm Alpha Centauri and my word has MUCH more significance than anybody else here. My false sense of maturity is really a just a mask for my overwhelming arrogance. My opinions are fact. Other peoples opinions are false. I am GOD of every thread.

Please.

laydiiplayette
LMAO. You sound like me trying to talk to Alpha. But don't worry, he's gonna make a 9 paragraph response for you, telling you that you are wrong.

Alpha Centauri
It's got to the point where a few lines are needed right about now.

Stop spending your time telling me how great I think I am.

Request: Can everyone just get off my penis and stop ruining the forum?

Thanks.

-AC

Euripides
You're not great. Just as spiteful and small as Napoleon.

stormfront13
I'll admit that I do like storm, but thats not what I base my answers on. Yeah i like storm but I know that even she can't beat everyone. I posted this thread because I think that they are both evenly matched it's just that storm has a more variety of powers at her disposal and she can conrtol all of them. to me this makes me feel like she is stronger.

Alpha Centauri
"You're not great. Just as spiteful and small as Napoleon."

Never claimed to be great. So we have an accord. You can now proceed with life.

-AC

Euripides
You don't claim to be great. You have a intrinsic ability to write a haughty and arrogant tone that boosts your ego above others. It's quite pathetic.

demigawd
I think that's a sound argument, and similar for my reasons for backing Storm.

Now, if Doom took over Torches body, could Doom-Torch beat Storm? Yeah, because Doom would simply blast and kill Storm. The reason Johnny loses is because fire is lethal by nature - it's a lethal power. And if you're an ethical hero, you can't simply BLAST another human being and kill them. That limits Johnny's options severely. That's the #1 reason why Johnny would lose to Storm. It's the #1 reason why Johnny loses to most people at all.

So taking Storm's electrocute to death strategy and Johnny's burn to death strategy off the table, Storm has more options at her disposal to win the fight.

I think that's a fair assessment, no?

Alpha Centauri
"You don't claim to be great. You have a intrinsic ability to write a haughty and arrogant tone that boosts your ego above others. It's quite pathetic."

Tone exists in text? I didn't know that, so it must be you taking a tone from what I write on your own. Therefore every impression you have of me comes from the assumptions you've made. Not my problem.

-AC

Euripides
Your problem is your ego. Every single thread you attempt to dominate. And you obviously ignored the "insulting behind the back" evidence.

stormfront13
shouldn't we be talking about the storm and torch fight instead of this one?? just a thought

demigawd
ok, so AC comes across a little full of himself at first (I probably do too). That was my first impression when I first posted on this board, in Magneto vs. Hulk. But once you earn his respect, he's a nice guy! Teddy bear, really. Now can we leave him alone and focus on some comic fights, please!

Tron
Euripides, take your problems with anyone in this forum to their pm's and stop flooding the thread. And if you don't stop, you'll be the only one leaving this forum, regardless of whatever new name or email you have.

And this has already been done, use this thread to discuss:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=313010&highlight=Storm+Human+Torch

Closing

Alpha Centauri
Yeah so, about me being nasty and stuff.

*Sits*

No really. Go on.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.