Getting kicked out of Youth Group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
My friends all told me that it was really cool and that I should join them tonight. I wanted to play games and meet new people so I went along.

When I got there the creepy leader told me I should stand up and tell them a bit about myself.

I told them my favouites movies were horror movies and that my favourites were A Nightmare on Elm Street 1, 3, and 4, The Return of the Living Dead, Return of the Living Dead 3 and The Evil Dead trilogy.

Everyone was giving me a dirty look, they were mean! The leader told me that they didn't approve of such things and that the makers were possessed in order to create them. I got really pissed off! I almost killed him.

I also told them I was into psychic stuff and wanted to become a paranormal investigater when I was older. Everyone of those jackass kids gave me another dirty look. The leader then told me that spiritual stuff was the Devil trying to get through to me. I was an inch to punching everyones face in. He told me if I wanted to be a christian, I couldn't be a ghost hunter.

The leader handed me a book and asked me to read one of the pages to the class. Just to annoy them all I said "Tonight I'm going to read a page from...,' I then looked at the cover and gasped "The bible!? ew!" then dropped it.

They all got REALLY MAD, I didn't care, no one calls the makers of The Evil Dead movies demons!

So at the end the guy told me it would be best if I didn't come back...
They were really intolerant and rude!

Anyone else got kicked out of Youth Group?

dark1365
Nope.

Wow, you joined a Christian group?
Bad idea in the first place IMO....for you at least, Cat.

BlackC@t
I'll say.

They just make me so mad! furious

They don't have a right to tell me what I can and can't like.

Ironman
ok i take your goth so i am gonna be frank i dont get along with goths i am sorry if you dont respect that. another thing i am not a bible freak or a god lover i practice elctrokinesis telekinesis and cryokinesis oh and aero and pyro kinesis,(i noticed you said you were in to psychic stuff so am I big grin) but i got kicked outa the boys and girls club cause a black kid said i was white trash so i sat down looked at my hand did a chant and thrusted my hands forward and he started crying they called me son of the devil and told me never to come back.

dark1365
Woah Cats a goth. I like goths.droolio
Just as long as you don't paint your lips black and stuff....

Nevermind.

Ironman
oh and i walked pat a kid who was a god lover and he called me satin so i punched him in the mouth

dark1365
GOod for you!

Ironman
well the reason i dont get along with them because all the goths at my school i punched out for calling me a wigger i do not act black it pisses me off when i am called a wigger. so what she paints her lips and stuff thats f in sexy i love it when goth chicks do that. plus goth chicks are freeky if you know what i mean. eek! eek! eek!

dark1365
I find that kinda hot too, but if she spikes her hair and wears a spiked collar....ew.

Ironman
wow left and right i gotta quote you and thank you for saying that i bow to ye.

Morning_Glory
they shouldnt have treatd you like that ... they should have invited you bacl happy

confused

dark1365
No, dump the whole lot of them. Weirdos.

Ironman
jebus you reply mad fast. any way the spike thing is hot but spiking hair makes some of the chicks look like guys and thats not cool.

Ironman
naw man i say you dont like me oh well your loss then, en den i let the birds fly and say the wonderful F word

Morning_Glory
cry but Im not a man no expression

dark1365
Wow, that's how PA feels when he is mistaken for being female.

And I say jebus a lot too Iron.

Ironman
i do to i got it from simpsons sorry morning glory i shall dub ye hmm what shall i dub ye

Morning_Glory
eat ok

BlackC@t
Ew! I'm not a goth! sick

dark1365
Oh. confused

Arcane
isn't that all religion is about, being told what u believe in, being told how to worship, being told how to act, being told that this is a holy war, so it's ok to kill people

Captain REX
Heh, my old youth leader guy wouldn't have given a damn what you were into. He was cool like that. So was the right-hand man that I was good friends with...

...then they were replaced with some moron who keeps making references to Russia spies invading the United States and making us all Communists...

dark1365
Wow that's gotta suck, Rex.

Captain REX
Yeah, I was really into church at one point, cause it was uber-fun and had the superest of super people (and non-denom Christians are just crazy like that, we're not pushing things on people or admitting out sins in front of an audience, yatta yatta).

But now...not so fun. Same people, but it kinda died when our leader and his right-hand man left. They were so funny it was ridiculous.

Ironman
ummmmm then sorr for saying your goth our bad (i usely refer to me having a symbiote its our fault i mean my fault)

Silver Stardust
Meh, I never was big on church, even when I still was religious...gotta love the Catholic church, damn ye who don't believe! no expression Yeah.

My CCD teacher DID hate me quite passionately though....laughing out loud

Captain REX
I'm kinda taking my Lit teacher's view on it...

Nature is God's church, I don't need to wake up at 8 on the weekends to say hello!

dark1365
Last time I went to church was about 6 years ago.

Please don't smite me god.

Silver Stardust
Pfft, haven't been in 10 years, don't really care!

I love being atheist big grin

Captain REX
I love...something...forgot what it was...

Alana, I think it was....PUFFBUNNY!

Silver Stardust
PUFFBUNNY!!! eek!

Captain REX
WHERE'S IT?! eek!

Silver Stardust
Right here happy

*hops around*

Captain REX
I DON'T SEE IT, ALANA! I'M BLIND!!!

dark1365
Rex.

Calm down boy.

Captain REX
D-d-d-d-d-d-d-damn. We really am scaring people!

Silver Stardust
eek! What the f**k? blink eek! What the f**k? droolio no expression

I liiiiiike scaring people....eh heh heh heh heh......

*looks around all scary-like*

dark1365
You guys are weird.

Captain REX
Ja! Es wird bedeutet, um zu sein, wie Sie gesehen haben!

Kosta
Well considering people have different tastes in movies, and that YOU came to a christian meeting and you should have considered that they wouldnt aprove of movies that are, strictly speaking, against their religion, the smart thing to do wouldnt have been not to mention them, or talk about other movies you like. Dropping a Bible is also VERY stupid of you in front of a group of Christians its an insult FAR worse than you had to sustain about your fav movies.

dark1365
Give her a break Kosta.

Morning_Glory
i agree with Kosta.. a little happy

Kosta
What break? You mean tell her what shhe wants to hear? Like "You go girl"

dark1365
No, but don't put her down either. Let her judge.

Kosta
big grin big grin big grin !

Kosta
I'm not putting her down, we all overreact sometimes, she did this time. She started the thread ascking opinions, I gave mine.

Crisis over? erm

dark1365
Crisis over.

Kosta
good good big grin

Jackie Malfoy
That is horrible.DOn't worry you can find another group that wil not do that to you.JM

BlackC@t
But I wanted to tell them the truth, not telling them my favourite movies would be lieing stick out tongue
They should accept me for who I am.

The bible thing was really funny, my friends were giggling! stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
they should except you for who you are - it was wrong of them to kick you out... mad

you should go back- just to make them mad

BlackC@t
Nah, I'm not religious.

I only went because I was bored.

Imaginary
Lying is a sin eek!

Captain REX
I side with Kosta on that one. It would be like me taking your favorite movies and putting them in a deep fryer.

Candy x
your a goth and went to a christian youth club...why to mock their belifes.....?!?

Dogbert
Those peopel are a very bad presentation of Christians.

donjames
ya dont listen

dark1365
They need to lighen up.

s|m
blackcat, i agree with candy x. Since you're an atheist, or goth, why did you mock their beliefs erm? It was obvious how the "holy bible" ppl react under such circumstancesroll eyes (sarcastic) . At least they were nice enough; you could have started a fight...
$hit happens.

BlackC@t
Have you even READ my posts? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not a goth.

I'm not antheist, I sought of believe in heaven.

Dregh
You should have told them your favourite singer was Marilyn Manson

lmao imagine their faces if you said thaT!

BlackC@t
Good one evil face

dark1365
Yeah that wouldve been amusing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.