Black Panther vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Lets say Dr. Doom somehow gets Deathstroke to the MU and hires him to take out T'Challa so Doom can take control of the Vibranium resources there. Yea I know Doom could do it himself but lets just go with this. And yes this fight does include all weapons and everything they have at their disposal and no outside help.

Lord-of-Dreams
I don't like this fight!! Why: Slade wins. T'Challa simply hasn't got the physical prowess it takes to stop the Terminator.

Tron
The hell he doesn't. Black Panther's more than physically capable to hang with Deathstroke, just like he hangs with Cap. Slade may be stronger, but probably not by very much.

juggernaut74
Panther can hang with Deathstroke just not for very long. I dont think Cap is on Slades level either. Hard to beat somebody that uses 90% of their brain capacity and has superior fighting skills and a healing factor.

Scoobless
90% of his brain capacity? is he a little slow or something? i use 100% of my brain on a daily basis

juggernaut74
I hope you are joking.

Scoobless
that whole "you only use 10% of your brain" is crap, a lot of your brain is used to do the everyday things like regulate your temp, control your heart, breathing, antibodies, muscle control, etc etc........... all the thousands of little things that keep you alive that you don't think about regularly, if he is consciously using 90% then he has to be thinking about this stuff ALL THE TIME and would make a very poor combatant

Lord-of-Dreams
Scoob, what you just said makes no sense. You first said that one usesa lot of his brain for things like breathing and ppumping blood. You then said that using 90% of your brain is very little. Umm... define little. And if you use 100% ofyour brain conciously, then you can't pumpblood. smile You are comic material. Funnies or other wise. lol!! One uses one's brain in little amounts for councious activity. The whole brain is used, but mostly for uncouncious stuff. A lot of it is actually thinking! What? Thinking is concious? OK, stop thinking.
Wow. I said that T'Challa couldn't fight Slade. Meh. I was really wrong. It still goes to Slade, but it's like the victories we often see in Spiderman comics. Badguy wins and walks away. Goodguy gets updazed... two meet again several times... last meeting: good guy figures out a way towin. -take out the many meetings, and make it only two though.
Slade doesn't tire. Panther does. Critical factor.

Scoobless
define little?.......... less than a lot smile

i didn't say 90% of the brain is very little......... i said ONLY using 90% is less than the whole

"The whole brain is used, but mostly for unconscious stuff"

that's what i was getting at, if he consciously is using 90% all the time then he doesn't have many unconscious functions....... the majority would have to be conscious therefore he'd have to devote a lot of his awareness to his own bodily functions......... which people just don't do and i assume would be a major distraction in a fight

either way, i'm no doctor and this is all a layman's theories on brain science......... in a comic book forum............ eek!
so i wouldn't give it too much thought

but yeah................... panther wins......... rolling on floor laughing

Lord-of-Dreams
Logically he should use MORE than our possible capacity because he has a supreme healing factor and more thinking strength. You know who uses even more than that?? Batman. Look at all the crap he can do!!

juggernaut74
I am kinda surprized this fight is getting more replys. I thought this would be a dream comic matchup.

Lord-of-Dreams
you mean isn't?? Yea I know how you feel. Look at my Panther vs. Deadpool. I thought that was so great... but look at it now. But it might be that people are dejected from Slade cuz of his mixed ratings. Some say he is unstopable,others (like me) say he's just another bad guy who killed some people.

theflyxx
Black Panther edges Slade in this one.

jinzin
brain banter aside.
Slade kicks panthers ass with one hand while he scratches his own butt with the other.

Arsenal
Maybe not that easily but he would win nonetheless.

snoopdogg
After reading Identity Crisis #3 I think my boy Black Panther is in trouble. The way they make him out in the comics he could take out Cap and and BP at the same time and still have time for a cup of tea.

C1nd3r
uh scoobes is right.. we all use 100 percent of our brains... i've seen this on tv 'daily planet' on discovery channel. They were disproving this myth and telling us where it begun..but its been 2 long for me to recount.

Scoobless
cool, i've never actually seen or read anything about this but it always sounded like crap to me so i came up with my own theory........ and now scientists (real ones too) agree with me.......... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Lord-of-Dreams
Slade is so over rated. Most of his greatest accomplishements were just shit writing. Like beating the Flash and GL. Two of the most powerful beings ever, beaten by one guy in a two on one? My ass! He is good, but Panther outdoes him. And doesn't Slade wear a metal suit? Rendering him pretty much wussy...

juggernaut74
Slade is a wussy wink

jinzin
yeah cause it takes a wussy to smack down some of the better members of the jla single handedly. pfffft, whatever.

crazyspinz
panther recently took down all of the fantasic four at once.....

juggernaut74
I was being sarcastic when I said Slade is a wussy. He takes out BP in about 3 seconds. The FF are good but no JLA.

Arsenal
The FF would have given the members Slade fought a run for their money.

crazyspinz
the FF outsmarted Galactus.... and they have much better team work then the Jla

juggernaut74
Flash and GL take the FF rather easily I think. Its really no contest.

jinzin
well i don't know about that concidering invisible womans powers and jonny's supernova, but that's a diff argument alltogether. back to topic.

crazyspinz
agreed
panther wins, hes pretty much bullet proof, his suit can out do most if not all of slades physical feats, and T'Challa is onie tricky dude

juggernaut74
If it wasnt for the Watcher the earth would have been destroyed. FF didnt outsmart the big G.

juggernaut74
and you dont think Slade is tricky?

Tron
Although I can't really say who wins this, cause they're both very damn good, I will say that some of you are severely underestimating both of these characters, SEVERELY.

And I don't remember who said it, but Deathstroke does not wear a metal suit. Don't know where that one came from.

Lord-of-Dreams
I was asking, Tron. I wasn't sure. So I asked. That's how questions work wink. Anyway, Panther could just slap some metal on Slade's dumbass. He then just walks away. big grin

snoopdogg
BP is my boy but I just dont see him defeating Deathstroke. BP is tricky like stated before but Slade is on a different level from him and everybody when it comes to tactic related stuff. Slades Sword and staff are made out of Promethium which shouldnt have too many problems with BPs Vibranium suit. This is hard to say but BP is beat in every category for the first time I think.

Tron
Well, I'm not sure if I'd say "every" category. Deathstroke may or may not have an advantage, but he'll definitely hae hell trying to beat Black Panther on his own. Panther can be just as tricky as Slade can be, if not more.

DarkCrawler

Lord-of-Dreams
Slade is crazy. He is. But he's not beating BP. The two are freaky smart, crazy fighters, ruthless... maybe they would end p becoming bestess buddies?? lol. But after a day or two... BP drugs Slade!! big grin

MERCILOUS
There's some serious underestimation of Slade going on here. He's like Spidey senses X2. By which I mean all Spidey does is dodge, Slade counters just as fast. How can you beat that? He's what Spidey could be if Spidey were highly trained.

long pig
i dunno bout all that but, yea you do use 90% of your brain. not 10% or whatever...its a long used myth.
slades uses just as much brain power as the rest of us.

MERCILOUS
It doesn't matter, the fact still remains it works far better than that of a human.

Max Spidey 24
Im Not To Firmiliar with these peoples Back Ground But I see a sick fight when i see one.

Superherovandal
Well he does have that nasty ability of knowing every move you will possibly ever do. Slade is that great a tactician.

Max Spidey 24
So how they beat the man 50000000 Times.

8bitChris
I thought everyone was pretty much in agreeance that Slade taking out the JLA was crap writing?

Seriously, he reacts faster than the Flash can?

Please.

long pig
Faster? No.
As fast? For the first few seconds, yes.

Physically, he can keep up with Flash for the first 20 feet, as described in his first appearance in TT's. (Three versions of the Flash have been taken down by him, two by stabbing, one by shooting)

Only thing quasi-crap about that fight was Kyle, but when you think back, he nutt-checked Hal Jordan and broke his jaw at the same time. Hal>>Kyle.

That fight wasn't to make Slade look powerful, the opposite, it made Kyle look more powerful by making Deathstroke the friggin Terminator's legs shake!

But, yeah....BlackPanther would put up a better fight than Batman, but he'd still lose.

long pig
Proofaloofagus!

This is a downgraded Deathstroke, so keep in mind he's probably twice that now.
http://members.tripod.com/~Lantern_light/GL42.jpg
http://www.colorguides.com/deathstroke_cg_iss13pg16.jpg

GothamProtector
Damnnnnn Hes Sick.

K3VIL
I think Slade was gonna throw a flashbang in fron of AM stunning him for a while

willRules
Slades Healing abilities give him a slight advantage........but it would be a cool fight

Askani'son
Good fight, I think that Black Panther stands a good chance of winning though but it could go either way...

Dizzle
I'd say 6 or 7/10 to Slade. For that evil little precog thing, which gives him the reflexes. Great fight either way.

Wynndar
The 90% of his brain thing is crap...that doesnt hold up in Marvel cuz Black Panther is just a notch below the smartest on Marvel Earth which still places him above Batman. His tech makes him pretty invincible in a h2h fight these days since he will slice through any weapon of Slades.

long pig
True science or not, it holds up. He's superior to BlackPanther mentally and physically in every way.

It'd be more of a fight against Panther's suit than Panther himself, but unless BP has prep, he goes down via heatblast or grenades designed to take down superman and superboy(just one actually K.O'd superboy and wondergirl at the same time).

Wynndar
please elaborate on DS being physically and mentally superior? BP has beaten all but the very best fighters in marvel (Mantis, who would own DS) and has the brains to produce the most technologically advanced country on Earth behind latveria and has a defense against Galactus. He beat Magneto one on one. BP doesnt lose...DS does.

long pig
Strength
Blackpanther=just above peak strength.
DS=2-5 tons

Speed
BP=just above peak speed
DS=Instantanious reactions, able to keep up with three different versions of the Flash.

Senses:
BP=slightly enhanced
DS=can see near microscopic level, all other senses enhanced to super human levels.

Healing
BP=slightly enhanced...very slightly
DS=can mend broken bones in hours, immortality.

Intelligence
BP-Genius level.
DS-Superhuman intelligence i.e above human genius

Skill
BP-highly trained
DS-equal, but more experienced.

6th sense
BP-none
DS-battle pre-cognition <---biggy

All BP has on DS is resources, but in a one on one fight, no prep, he goes down hard.

long pig
Question: When did BP beat Mantis?
Question: Have you ever read more than one Deathstroke comic? Because asking me how he is above BP in the physical depo is a pretty silly question.

Wynndar
HAHAHA ok so ur saying DS was using his speed to keep up with Flash? Flash was going near light speed and got beat by a guy who was flesh and Blood? Sounds like writer inconsistency to me but whatever.

BP still wins with those resources as he slices right through DS and all his defenses and weapons. BP also nullifies his opponents advantages in any fight. Just like he did to the FF and Magneto, who he punked like a b!tch.

long pig
Yes, he was using his superhuman reaction speed and his brains superhuman ability to register, comput and determine the best action to take, all at superhuman speed.
Not a bit of inconsistency, also, Flash wasn't going light speed. He needs more space than he had to reach LS.

DS is the master of nullifying peoples defenses, check any fight he has with the titans, and the JLA fight, or the fight with Aquaman or the fight with Hal Jordan.

BP, is simply out of his league. When's the last time BP faught someone who was faster/smarter/stronger/as well equipped and had pre-cog?

The FF fight, BP had massive ammounts of one sided prep, as did slade in the JLA fight.

With no prep, he has very little chance.

Wynndar
Flash can still move pretty fast in any amount of space. even if he were moving 1/10 or 1/100 the speed of light he would still be moving faster than a physical object could move in a gaseous environment. Even if slade were moving at mach speeds(which he wasnt) it would still be theoretically standing still compared to someone like Flash.

long pig
Flash's cruising speed is around 300-400 mph, he only had at most, 10 feet to work with, taking into account the bombs going off, only allowing him to run in one specific path and Slades perfect reflexes, it's exactly what would have happend.

CorderaMitchell
Great points but what is BP's best hope in your opinion?

xmarksthespot
The 10% theory is a myth. We all use 100% of our brains subconsciously as removal of almost any part of the brain will cause severe impairment. Any active thought process also involves multiple areas probably amounting to more than 10%. We don't normally consciously control all our thought processes though. I think Slade probably is capable of actively controlling/using 90% of his neural functions.

(Just a sidenote, since Sage's mind is like a like a human computer she should technically have conscious access to 100% of her neural functions.)

8bitChris
BP's best chance is his suit which is made out of vibranium. As to my understanding, the vibranium would be able to absorb the vibratory energy of DS's melee attacks and would be incredibly hard to pierce.

If DS's strength were at a much higher level it might have been the end of the fight; but BP's suit pretty much negates it.

And the claws on BP's suit would cut through DS like a knife through butter if he were to connect with any hits.

I think this match is a lot closer than it would appear at first glance. I give T'challa a fighting chance. However, I see DS winning more often then not.

Max Spidey 24
Daed even match.

Logan 87
Deathstroke will loose this one.

CorderaMitchell
Why and how?

Logan 87
They both are physical enough to handle each other, and yes slade is smart but black Panther is no idiot. Black Panther took out people worse or the same as Slade. Slade needs prep to win this.

CorderaMitchell
Dont' go by who beat who if you want to be taken seriously, especially against villans.

Slade has GREAT reflexes, and is a master tactician, he needs no prep to beat him up.

Wanderer259
Marvel apparently believes Captain America's fighting skills are far superior to T'Challa's - doesn't everyone here think Batman's hand-to-hand capabilities exceed Cap's? Deathstroke beats the hell out of Bruce in a hand-to-hand fight. In a scan posted by longpig, I believe, Slade knocked the Bat unconscious while walking away with nothing more than a sore shoulder.

Everyone understands the 90% deal wrong. Slade can control 90% of his brain's functioning consciously, yes, but he also has tapped into 90% of his brain's potential capacity for information processing. Have you ever heard the talk of the human brain being more powerful than any computer? With his mind's potential unlocked, he can compute distance, trajectory, etc. at superhuman levels, not to mention it gives him literally instantaneous reaction speeds.

Actually, no it wouldn't be very hard to pierce at all. Bullets have far more surface area than a sharp knife point does - body armor can stop a handgun caliber bullet, but an ice pick, knife, shiv, whatever can punch straight through. As far as physical strength goes, Slade doesn't need to punch T'Challa to hurt him. Punching him in the face will still disorient him, especially when hit by someone as strong as Deathstroke, and then it's simply a matter of taking hold of the arm and snapping it into two. With Slade's superior fighting skills, speed, and strength, it wouldn't be too difficult and there is no force for BP's suit to absorb and disperse.

If the Vibranium claws cannot cut through Adamantium, I don't see how his claws will matter too much to Slade. He already wears virtually no armor to speak of and his sword and staff are made of Promethium, which is essentially Adamantium. Not to mention that both the sword and staff have better reach than BP's finger-mounted claws.

If BP is Slade's equal in terms of strategic thinking, he still can't compete with anything else Slade brings to the table.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Marvel apparently believes Captain America's fighting skills are far superior to T'Challa's - doesn't everyone here think Batman's hand-to-hand capabilities exceed Cap's? Deathstroke beats the hell out of Bruce in a hand-to-hand fight. In a scan posted by longpig, I believe, Slade knocked the Bat unconscious while walking away with nothing more than a sore shoulder.

Agreed. Slade beats batman, but I don't believe he is "more skilled" than Batman in fighting. Slade is damned skilled, but is far stronger, faster, has instant reflexes, and has better tactical prowress than even batman. So thats why he hands it to him, skill doesn't help when you are physically, and in this case, mentally surpassed.

Everyone understands the 90% deal wrong. Slade can control 90% of his brain's functioning consciously, yes, but he also has tapped into 90% of his brain's potential capacity for information processing. Have you ever heard the talk of the human brain being more powerful than any computer? With his mind's potential unlocked, he can compute distance, trajectory, etc. at superhuman levels, not to mention it gives him literally instantaneous reaction speeds.

Yes, correct. People think that we use our brain, which is correct, but most of it is towards other tasks, not conscious use.

Though I must say, it must be a headache with all of that planning.

Actually, no it wouldn't be very hard to pierce at all. Bullets have far more surface area than a sharp knife point does - body armor can stop a handgun caliber bullet, but an ice pick, knife, shiv, whatever can punch straight through. As far as physical strength goes, Slade doesn't need to punch T'Challa to hurt him. Punching him in the face will still disorient him, especially when hit by someone as strong as Deathstroke, and then it's simply a matter of taking hold of the arm and snapping it into two. With Slade's superior fighting skills, speed, and strength, it wouldn't be too difficult and there is no force for BP's suit to absorb and disperse.

Agreed, guns are a safer weapon, but kitanas and such, are oh so much more deadly.

If the Vibranium claws cannot cut through Adamantium, I don't see how his claws will matter too much to Slade. He already wears virtually no armor to speak of and his sword and staff are made of Promethium, which is essentially Adamantium. Not to mention that both the sword and staff have better reach than BP's finger-mounted claws.

If BP is Slade's equal in terms of strategic thinking, he still can't compete with anything else Slade brings to the table.

Agreed, an 8/10 at least to slade.

Wanderer259
That isn't the point. The point is that Deathstroke has already defeated a man considered to be Black Panther's hand-to-hand combat superior. Sure, you can argue that T'Challa's suit will up the ante in an unarmed altercation, but I was only arguing terms of hand-to-hand combat ability. The fact remains that Slade's unarmed capability is better than T'Challa's.

CorderaMitchell
That isn't the point. The point is that Deathstroke has already defeated a man considered to be Black Panther's hand-to-hand combat superior. Sure, you can argue that T'Challa's suit will up the ante in an unarmed altercation, but I was only arguing terms of hand-to-hand combat ability. The fact remains that Slade's unarmed capability is better than T'Challa's.

I agree with you, I know DS beats batman, I was just pointing proificency.

T'Challa loses, sorely.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Wynndar
please elaborate on DS being physically and mentally superior? BP has beaten all but the very best fighters in marvel (Mantis, who would own DS) and has the brains to produce the most technologically advanced country on Earth behind latveria and has a defense against Galactus. He beat Magneto one on one. BP doesnt lose...DS does.

Black Panther has only claimed to have a defence against Galactus. Until we see it in action, it's all boasting. Likely, if Galactus did show up, Tchalla's defences would end up like Odin's defences against the Celestials.

The 10%-brain thing is a misconception. More accurately, how it was explained to me anyway, at any one time, we're consciously using 10% of our brain. Consciously being the operative word. ie... if you're playing sport, you're only thinking of sport, not about music, driving, school, work, maths... etc. But on the whole, generally people use 100%.

Now, if Deathstroke only used 90% of his brain, then he'd lose. lol laughing out loud

long pig
It was explained by Marv Wolfman as he can concentraite 90% of his brain to focus on and calculate many things at once. The example given was "He can play 10 games of Chess against 10 different people, while doing long division and still win."

No matter how smart you are, you still can't compete with an enhanced brain.

Black Panther is tough, but he'd need some prep to pull of a majority against Slade.

Those famous Galactus defenses aren't "We will save the world" it's "We will get in a rocket and leave.", his people are who he is trying to save.

Dr. Diamond
my money is on slade.

K Von Doom
So it's not really a defence, as more of a way out. It's a pity electronics stop working when Galactus shows up, as demonstrated against the Skrull Throneworld. rolling on floor laughing

snoopdogg
My consious tells me to say BP but reality clicks in and I dont really think that BP has a chance agaisnt DS.

It would be a cool fight to see in a crossover.

Its hard to hang with the Terminator.

black robb
If Slade can rumble with the likes of Batman,i,sadly,have to put my money on Slade

Wynndar
BP's daddy beat the shit out of Cap, and in a drawn out fight T'Challa eventually beat his father and took his place. BP is arguably one of the best fighters in Marvel. However when there r people like Karnak and Mantis who r technically far superior to either BP or Slade in terms of fighting, BP cant ever achieve the title of MArvel's best fighter.

BP has more resources. It is arguable as to who is mroe intelligent. T'Challa is below Doom and Richards but above Tony Stark. So I'd still place him above Batman, but Id place Slade above Bats too.

snoopdogg
Wynndar have you read OMAC project?

Wynndar
no...please enlighten Wynndar about the project

snoopdogg
no...please enlighten Wynndar about the project Dont knock Batmans intelligence until you read it wink

Wynndar
Ah so thats what ur saying....I wasnt trying to knock it unless u think Slade is not smarter? I will take ur word for it cuz ur much more adept to the DC characters than myself.

Glimmerone
The point mention of using our brain full potential is valid. As imperfect humans we are incapable of using our brain's full capacity. Everyone uses 100% of their brain, unless their afflicted in some abnormal way, but what is referred to when its said about the ability to use greater than average amount of brain power is our brain's potential. It's the intangible thought processes/alertness of senses that every human being's brain is capable of taping into but due to being imperfect, we're incapable of harnessing. Some one who could actually use 90% of their brain's full potential would be an extremely dangerous person compared to your average human. Also, if we could all use that amount of our brain's potential, we would all be the equivalent of peak-enhanced human. We would be alot more impressive than anything your average athletic human can be or do physically, and much much higher in knowledge and understanding than your average person considered a genius. It would be a no contest in a mental comparison.

lifeisaglich
what can I say that have not already been said....slade is going to win..but not without working for it.

long pig
I think the problem is Slade has a lot of inconsistant showings due to his powers nearly disappearing during most of his own title, then he was probably on BP's level of strength and agility, but after the mess got sorted our and his powers came back, he's a good bit above BP in everything.

When he beat Batman/Hal Jordan/Aquaman and stalemated a while with WonderWoman, his powers were nearly gone, but he still faired well.
But with his powers seemingly fully back, he'd clean house against batman or panther.

Intelligence wise, you just can't compair human with superhuman.

Tron
Once again, Black Panther feats, for those that underestimate his skill:

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=24592&highlight=Black+Panther

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=25406&highlight=Black+Panther

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=25453&highlight=Black+Panther

long pig
Slade could do 99% of that, but only faster and better.

Slade is his superior in every single category other than skill, which they are more likely equal.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Tron
Once again, Black Panther feats, for those that underestimate his skill:

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=24592&highlight=Black+Panther

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=25406&highlight=Black+Panther

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=25453&highlight=Black+Panther

Oh Snap this guy is kool. I thought he was some loser but dang.

Batman Wins
Does this Black Panther guy, have any new comics, or there just old.

Tron
Ummm, yeah, that Black Panther guy does have new comics out right now. And don't assume a character's a loser until you've at least learned a little something about him. Had you done that, then you'd know that there's more than one reason that Dr. Doom respects him.wink

long pig
Doom respects his pointy ears.

"Bah! Doom would have pointy ears as well, but they would clash with my hood!"

EsteemedLeader
i would have to go with slade because, you know,........guns

EsteemedLeader
slade has shone plenty of proficiency in teen titan comics alone:
taking blows from superboy
owning superior skills to robin
and he was skilled enough to shoot out kid flash's knees. thats two three inch targets capable of running at near lightspeed and he got not one, but two accurate shots

ImmortalOne
Yeah, when Slade uses a gun, its like Jimi Hendrix using a Stratocaster !!!

ImmortalOne
Correction, when Slade uses a gun, its like............... Its too good for words !!!

EsteemedLeader
"Deathstroke, I am as fast as a panther. How can you possibly have a chance of defeating me?"
"I think I've killed things worse than a panther."BANG

long pig

EsteemedLeader
deathstroke should have a theme song

lifeisaglich
he should but he is a bad guy, I don't think he would be able to carry tje theme song for long...

Batman Wins
Ok now, with recent input, I look at this fight differently.

willRules
I think that If Slade can beat Bats, he can beat Bp

Wynndar
Panther is Bats superior. And he has more resources than slade.

Mainstream
Panther is Bats superior. And he has more resources than slade.

and he got more eyes than Slade too.

Juntai
More resources than Slade!?
SLADE WORKS WITH LEX ****ING LUTHOR
THERE IS NO OTHER CONNECT ABOVE THAT

Metalmanx
Except if you own your own country CHOCK FULL of resources and connections.

Sorry, when it comes to plain financial/economic power, T'Challa is the supreme ruler with his own country.

Juntai
Not even close to Lex dude, Sorry.

Juntai
Lex deals with gods, devils, and has been President of the mightiest country on the planet, is the richest man in the world, and control the B13 technology, the most advanced tech on the planet. He's the worlds richest, smartest, most connected man. It's not even comparable.

Tron
Originally posted by Juntai
Not even close to Lex dude, Sorry.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!laughing out loud

Yeah, of course, it's not like Black Panther took over Tony Stark's own company or anything...wink

Batman Wins
Black Panther must DIE...he is to good...Batman must kill him in the ultimate cross over. I wonder if Slade could kick his ass...Hmmm

Batman Wins
The end of Panther. Deathstroke makes sure of that. He is the Batman killer after all.

long pig
Doesn't Slade own a small South African country that he uses as his home base?

zachrivard
sure wink confused

jplatinum
Deathstroke

Wynndar
Lex is fodder compared to the brains and money of Marvel guys like T'Challa

lifeisaglich
QUE?????

Namor
Panther has a chance however small it might be. Let us not forget -- the hero / underdog always tends to win. Black Panther is obviously both in this match up.

Darth Martin
Recources wise Luthor>T'Challa>Doom>Batman>

Apolloknight
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Lets say Dr. Doom somehow gets Deathstroke to the MU and hires him to take out T'Challa so Doom can take control of the Vibranium resources there. Yea I know Doom could do it himself but lets just go with this. And yes this fight does include all weapons and everything they have at their disposal and no outside help.

This guy is insane, he just gave BP everything he has at his disposal, Deathstroke doesnt stand a chance!!! eek!

Darth Martin
Assuming Doom gives DS some accesories.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Assuming Doom gives DS some accesories.

Umm, they both get no outside help, only what available to them, and BP has impressed doom with his tech, and Doom HIGHLY respects BP, so I wont go there.

Death stroke hasn't got a shot, BP took out Mephisto with Tech, wink

Francisco
Black Panther would destroy Deathstroke.
BP has gone toe to toe with the Submariner. He has knocked out Karnak the inhuman with a single punch. He has escaped from Medusa's grasp hair by sheer agility. He has fought Cap to stand still for several times. Plus he is always prepared.

BP Antarctic vibranium claws can cut adamantium so they will cut right trough Slade's promethium sword and staff. The vibranium in BP's suit will absorb anything Slade throws at him. Whoever says Batman is more skilled than BP is smoking crack. BP would out skill DS any day of the week. Killmonger is way stronger than DS and BP has done just fine against him.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Francisco
BP has gone toe to toe with the Submariner. He has knocked out Karnak the inhuman with a single punch. He has escaped from Medusa's grasp hair by sheer agility. He has fought Cap to stand still for several times. Plus he is always prepared.

BP Antarctic vibranium claws can cut adamantium so they will cut right trough Slade's promethium sword and staff. The vibranium in BP's suit will absorb anything Slade throws at him. Whoever says Batman is more skilled than BP is smoking crack. BP would out skill DS any day of the week. Killmonger is way stronger than DS and BP has done just fine against him. Have you read any books with Deathstroke in them?

Francisco
Yes I have and they are good with the exception of those were he appears besting Wonder Woman and the likes. Those showings my friend are pure and simple P.I.S.

snoopdogg
Yes I have and they are good with the exception of those were he appears besting Wonder Woman and the likes. Those showings my friend are pure and simple P.I.S. I see. But it's ok for BlackPanther to beat on Namor? That's not PIS?

Francisco
He didn't beat Namor. He did well against Namor. Quite a difference. BP has a vibranium armor that could protect him from Namor's attacks. Plus he is got energy daggers and anti-metal claws that can cut even adamantium.

snoopdogg
He didn't beat Namor. He did well against Namor. Quite a difference. And escaping Medusa? Knocking out Karnak with a single punch? Those are all acceptable as not being PIS?

Francisco
Originally posted by snoopdogg
And escaping Medusa? Knocking out Karnak with a single punch? Those are all acceptable as not being PIS?

Yes because those are things he does in a dayly basis.
He is an enhanced human. Hell the guy has proved to be more agile than Beast who is a mutant. BP feats are impresive but believable such thing I can't say about over a half of the things DS has done.

snoopdogg
Yes because those are things he does in a dayly basis. So DOES Slade.

He is an enhanced human. So IS SLade.

Hell the guy has proved to be more agile than Beast who is a mutant. That's not even funny. eek!

BP feats are impresive but believable such thing I can't say about over a half of the things DS has done. Yea Walking on water and walking up walls sure is believable.

Francisco
He walks on water with technology and he fights and helds his own via intelligence. Hell the characters he fights are not written out of character for him to look good unlike DS.

Tony Stark
He walks on water with technology and he fights and helds his own via intelligence. Hell the characters he fights are not written out of character for him to look good unlike DS.

yes

You are correct... BP>DS 7/10

And Snoop has a problem with writers and their technology based characters advancing but not with writers and their mutants evolving in a whim. When they are one and the same.

wink

Darth Martin

BP Antarctic vibranium claws can cut adamantium so they will cut right trough Slade's promethium sword and staff. The vibranium in BP's suit will absorb anything Slade throws at him. Whoever says Batman is more skilled than BP is smoking crack. BP would out skill DS any day of the week. Killmonger is way stronger than DS and BP has done just fine against him. Deathstroke has gone to to toe with Wonder Woman. DS has knocked out batman. DS has eveded Superman with sheer agility. DS has fought bats to standstills and handed him his *** quite a few times. Plus DS too, is always prepared.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Tony Stark
yes

You are correct... BP>DS 7/10

And Snoop has a problem with writers and their technology based characters advancing but not with writers and their mutants evolving in a whim. When they are one and the same.

wink That still does not make it believable. If DS had something that enabled him to walk on water you guys would say PIS like you always do when it comes to a DC character. The DC hatred is rediculous.

Francisco
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Deathstroke has gone to to toe with Wonder Woman. DS has knocked out batman. DS has eveded Superman with sheer agility. DS has fought bats to standstills and handed him his *** quite a few times. Plus DS too, is always prepared.

How can you evade someone who can move faster than light? It doesn't make sense unless he is using some tech devise or which allows him to do so kriptonite. Batman is supposed to be just human so it is ok if he gets beaten by DS who is a enhanced human but evading Superman and just outright making a fool of Wonder Woman in unacceptable.

Soleran
How can you evade someone who can move faster than light? It doesn't make sense unless he is using some tech devise or which allows him to do so kriptonite. Batman is supposed to be just human so it is ok if he gets beaten by DS who is a enhanced human but evading Superman and just outright making a fool of Wonder Woman in unacceptable.

long pig
Deathstroke's Speed Feats are consistant. He simply moves faster than the speed of thought. He's done it many times and he's explained WHY he was able to do it. " I move as fast as I think." and he thinks 10x faster than you or I can.

He's stronger than BP, more agile, has a better healing factor and is way faster.

BP loses.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
Deathstroke's Speed Feats are consistant. He simply moves faster than the speed of thought. He's done it many times and he's explained WHY he was able to do it. " I move as fast as I think." and he thinks 10x faster than you or I can.

He's stronger than BP, more agile, has a better healing factor and is way faster.

BP loses.

I disagree. Black Panther is both more agile and probably the better fighter. Then factor in BP's vibranium costume to add to his durability. However, Deathstroke counters this by being superior in other physical categories.

I'm not really sure who would win this honestly.

Juntai

BP loses. cosign

Deathstroke

BP loses.

co-cosign

Apolloknight

BP loses.

I just went through the Deathstroke respect Thread, feats of hanging with people like wonderwoman, green lantern, and evading superman, alright thats cool.

But then getting shot 40 times in the chest by gunfire, and giving batman a few good fights, come on, Tell DC to make up its mind, is this guy a streetleveler or is he top tier?

How is it possible to evade superman who moves faster then lightspeed, hang with wonderwomen who is also faster then lightspeed, but then get hit 40 times in the chest by gunfire? And let batman give him a good fight or two?

It says he can move at the speed of thought, which is NOT faster then the speed of light, he shouldn't even be able to perceive the likes of superman level characters let alone evade them.

General Kon-El
Black Panther got worn out by Iron Fist which was the first fight in the BP respect thread. See his costume, observe how Iron Fist wears it out and all. He got tired at the end of the battle. He won but barely. Deathstroke has taken machine guns in his stomach and even defeated his son when the gun ran out of ammo. Deathstroke > Black Panther

Apolloknight
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Black Panther got worn out by Iron Fist which was the first fight in the BP respect thread. See his costume, observe how Iron Fist wears it out and all. He got tired at the end of the battle. He won but barely. Deathstroke has taken machine guns in his stomach and even defeated his son when the gun ran out of ammo. Deathstroke > Black Panther

Black Panther was dodging the Iron Fist with EAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE, I will say again EAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEE look I'll show you...

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=16br3.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20yu.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=33hs1.jpg

THe part you are referring to was when BP was trying to figure why IF was attacking him, LOOK, then IF takes him by surprise. LOOOK

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=84xf.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=92rv.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=103lv.jpg

Black Panther wasnt even going all out in that fight, if he wanted to, he could of KILLED, yes KILLED IF in the first two pages by slitting his throat with his claws instead of doing a that crazy Leg hold.

riceroost
Faster? No.
As fast? For the first few seconds, yes.

Physically, he can keep up with Flash for the first 20 feet, as described in his first appearance in TT's. (Three versions of the Flash have been taken down by him, two by stabbing, one by shooting) Technically he didn't take out Impulse by shooting him. He sniped an unaware and completely still Impulse with a trank and then while Impulse was helpless he walked up and capped him. I'm also not convinced DS was actually the one to fire the trank as it came from the exact opposite direction of where DS's speech was coming from. Maybe he had a motion detector with a firing mechanism set up for when Impulse arrived. Who knows?

I'm also curious to know how the heck DS was able to take a hit from Superboy, Wondergirl, and a bolt of lightning and still be able to get away after they were done fighitng Jericho. Yeah the costume might provide some insulation from the lighting, but it had been ripped open by Gar. And the fact that he could even move after being slammed by Cass and Conner was just absurd to me.

Entity
Incredibly close fight but I say T'Challa's gear gives him the slight edge to win.

Deathstroke
I'm gonna give the edge to Deathstroke, but I'm also biased so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.