do you hate your parents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
oh i do oh sooo much their cronic drinkers and pick fights with me

Raven Guardia
I only hate them when they b!tch me and blame crap on me that my bro did

Ironman
you know i have two notes from my girl friend and they went to read them and i had to hit my step dad its none of their buizness and now my mom is picking on me shes like i can kick your ass its funny i am 115 pounds of muscle and shes 112 pounds of nothing

Captain REX
My parents are tight. yes

charmedFairy
How can you hate your parents no expression whatever they do they still gave birth to you, they raised you, gave you food, and put a roof over your head.

Yes my parents do something every once in a while that pisses me off but i could never hate them.

JToTheP
My mom's da shit.

Raven Guardia
CF> true but not all parents are good parents. Say if they abuse their child. that child will grow to hate them. and they would have good reason too hate them

shellie
yeah well if i visit my mom in new jersey where she lives i have to call her aunt terry instead of mom . she started a new life there and she made her friends believe that she never had children . now give me the prize for worst mom and ill be on my way .

Silver Stardust
I get along with my mom okay...my father is a different story. Which I won't go into, other than he hasn't been part of my life for a year and a half now.

Raven Guardia
shellie awwww I'm sorry to hear that sad

shellie
no worries , im used to it . she has never been a good mom and i can tell you all kinds of things but i wont bring you down that way . she is who she is and i cant change that . nor will i waste my energy shedding tears over it erm

charmedFairy
I guess i shouldve mentioned that parterm

charmedFairy
well im still sorryhug but if shes like that, your prolly better off without her

Cid
I love my parents. Just wondering, do any of your parents still make your lunches for you to take to school?

charmedFairy
blink nope

Soth
I hate my dad with a passion, but I love my mom

LandoSpeeder2
I could never hate my parents.

shellie
thanks hug but she is still my mom and i wont cut her out . im just happy that she lives more then 900 miles away from me .

SlipknoT
I liked my dad, but then he vanished, and I cant stand my mom.

dark1365
*sob*
Lucky you.

charlit
i dont mind my dad except for the fact he's away on business alot and my mum is a w.hore and a s.lut and i do mostly hate her but i hav to live in the same house as her sometimes which sucks

SlipknoT
Kill her

Morning_Glory
I never want to have children just for the fact they will grow up to hate me and resent me...

sperm suck... well... sort of...uuu

charlit
ohhh yay that would be nice..hahah na i dont want her to die just to maybe move to switzerland or sumthing

if you have ever seen the oc my mum is just like julie cooper...i golddigging, backstabing bi.tch who buys to things to try make you happy

SlipknoT
I have no idea what your talking about

Morning_Glory
i hate my dad... he doesnt wont speak to me... my mom is always on my case..

she thinks Im super immature and that I need to get married...puke

she thinks Im a looser cause Im not married yet... roll eyes (sarcastic)

charlit
im just tryin to say she is a gold digger and a b.itch who just buys you things to make you happy....

Morning_Glory
charlit are you spoiled then

SlipknoT
I wouldnt mind that

bobstrich
i live in a huge hippie family, so the love flying all over the place!
but then there is allways the normal family bitching that EVERYONE has.
and theres plenty of pepole to ***** at.

Morning_Glory
^huh???

charlit
yeah i would say so......actually like pathetically spoiled its kindof sad...

Morning_Glory
so you dont like getting all the stuff...???

charlit
well sometimes but i know shes only doing it to try and make me love her...shes trying to buy my love bcoz were not very close and all and thats her fault...shes a lady who lunches i.e. spends every waking minute devoting it to herself...my brother and i have always had nannies and butler people and cleaners and cooks so she doesnt have to do anything

SlipknoT
That would be awsome

charlit
ummm...not really....why?

Morning_Glory
wow you are spoiled!

embarrasment sorry

charlit
dont be sorry i know i am...i have got a vw beetle and im 15 with only my learners licence thing and i got like ipod and everything you could want but i dont really care..i dont want it that much

Morning_Glory
yes you do

SlipknoT
you have a great life

charlit
yes i do what??? want it??? um not really that much....??? its like when you have it you dont care that much...like you know its not going anware so why wory...
im so sorry i probebly sound like a spoiled brat embarrasment

Morning_Glory
charlit -you do have a good life - dont take it for granted ....

charlit
dont worry i wont from now on...
but if you read in my profile my life is prety screwed in other ways at the moment

Morning_Glory
hug gives charlit a hug... sorry...

SlipknoT
Drama Queens....

charlit
thanx... nothing to be sorry about its probley my fault anyway...but i got 5 valentines from from my boyfriend nick and my guy friends brad, josh, trim and freddy

Morning_Glory
thats nice happy

charlit
i no they are so sweet and a joke 1 from samara hahahaaha

Jackie Malfoy
I just hate my stepfather.My mom is ok and my dad is nice.spam_laser

dark1365
I heard step parents suck. Except for my friend's stepmom, she beat him at Xbox once. We made fun of him for a whole week after that happened.

Napalm
My dads cool cant stand my mom

Drumdude1167
i like my parents because i can do whatever i want and still be able to swear and call my mom a whore and she calls me a bastard....all in good fun though, but she can piss me off, and i cant telll my dad to shut up or call him an ass but i beat the crap out of him because hes fat and slow

Morning_Glory
wtf

Puddin
I never meet my parents i wish i did though

eggmayo
I severely dislike my parents.
My mum is a severely disabled insomniac who I have to care for and my dad is a bald, fat man who doesnt really know me

Puddin
oh i srry, my foster parents suck they always say that my parents deserved to dye so i cry a lot about that i wish i could meet them though

Jackie Malfoy
Yea they do.My stepmom is ok.I mean I reather have my mom and dad married but I can't see that happening.JM sad

a1hsauce
love love ya malfoy, and puddin, if they say that to u again, tell them they know where they can shove it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.