I don't know what to do..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gisele
I have low-self esteem people always telling me I m pretty...I hate that I m fat"145 pounds"..but I don't look like it..I look more like 120 pds..but I m not happy.. sad Too many projects going on and my life is a mess right now..

Gisele
my friends ex always telling me I m ugly and that I m fat...

Ronny

Raven Guardia
*hugs Gisele* dont listen to people like, they speak from a lie whole they call their mouth! mad your a great person! dont listen to them, they are just trying to make you sad and upset because they themselves are hurting and it makes them feel good to put others down sad

Lord_Andres
^ exacly, they feel superiour if they try to bring others down, turn your back to them not worthy if they act like that

Ronny
Dont put up with it laughing Smack the bastard in the face next time he insults you, and if someone calls you violent flip em off and spit in there eyes

Gisele
happy thanks everyone..thanks RG"Hugs"

Raven Guardia
*hugs back* NP anytime you need to talk to someone I'm here to listen smile

Ironman
heh dont listen and who ever did the german lingidy lol i am in that class its boring ja Her Leskie ist mine Teacher (sp?) lol i know a little like Ficken asel dumb koft dumb schieB

Silver Stardust
I'm halfway fluent in German and Ironman, your spelling is atrocious laughing out loud

Just don't listen to them, Gisele. I know it's easier said than done, but try to not let people bring you down.

Ironman
hey man / girl i dont know how to do the freeky deeky duestch thing on my comp its like alt sometin sometin

Raven Guardia
freeky deeky laughing

Ironman
fo reekay dee kay

Silver Stardust
I'm a girl stick out tongue and I'm not talking about the ess-tsett, you can just use "ss" instead...I'm saying you mispelled everything but scheiss stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
I am sure you look fine.You have a nice personally.Yu should not go around telling yourself that.JMhug

Time Of Evil
well she says this is her so if it is he can shut up. You say you were doing a model shoot.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3080382

Gisele
^its not really me...Antionette used my pic...here is really me...

Corran
Nice, just ignore whatever other people think, everyone finds different things attractive, to many people you are attractive, to those that say bad things ignore them.

Alpha Centauri
People talk. Just do what you do.

-AC

Time Of Evil
I don't understand why you want to be someone else. Why did you lie. And now we've found out that that is someone else.

vaya_the_elf
Although you did lie... I think it was very brave of you to tell us the truth.

Time Of Evil
Thats one way of looking at it Vaya.

GCG
its twice that she cried wolf and i strongly suggest she dont do that again

Time Of Evil
Does that mean she lied twice?

Tela
Shut the **** up!!!! There is no way. I'm like 140 and look heavier.

Time Of Evil
Thats not here Tela. sad

GCG
not lied ; inconsistent. first time with the model pic and now with this pic

ladygrim
ignore horrible people i learnt to ....

Time Of Evil
Are you refering to us or Gisele?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.