Superman prime VS Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
I just know that both of them are supposed to very powerful...but who has the edge in a full scale battle

kgkg
Parallax

David Duchovony
Prime...because I said so.

ZephroCarnelian
Not enough is known on Prime to say on this.

They can both alter reality, cos Prime has his Sword of Truth and the last GL Ring, but can he match the manipulative power of Parrallax?

I don't think so to be honest...

And before mentions Supes' other powers, would they really count for much in this fight?

Kento
They should. I mean he can move 7.7 times light speed. I don't know how fast Parallax can move or anything but speed would be a good factor. And since he's been in the sun for 15,000 years I imagine his speed if even faster then that along with his strength, and he's already smart. If it was just ring against ring it be who had the stronger will.

eleveninches
Parallax. He was too much even for the guardians and spectre. Would be close though.

mr.smiley
Bagel BiTeS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spetznaz
I'd say Parallax. But he'd only have one shot, so he'd better make it count. Personally I'd say destroying the entire universe, with Prime in it,might do the trick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.