KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman prime VS Parallax

Superman prime VS Parallax
Started by: gautam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gautam

Superman prime VS Parallax

I just know that both of them are supposed to very powerful...but who has the edge in a full scale battle

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 02:05 PM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Parallax

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:50 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prime...because I said so.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:36 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Not enough is known on Prime to say on this.

They can both alter reality, cos Prime has his Sword of Truth and the last GL Ring, but can he match the manipulative power of Parrallax?

I don't think so to be honest...

And before mentions Supes' other powers, would they really count for much in this fight?

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:35 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

They should. I mean he can move 7.7 times light speed. I don't know how fast Parallax can move or anything but speed would be a good factor. And since he's been in the sun for 15,000 years I imagine his speed if even faster then that along with his strength, and he's already smart. If it was just ring against ring it be who had the stronger will.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:12 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Parallax. He was too much even for the guardians and spectre. Would be close though.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:04 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Bagel BiTeS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 11:17 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

I'd say Parallax. But he'd only have one shot, so he'd better make it count. Personally I'd say destroying the entire universe, with Prime in it,might do the trick.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 06:08 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote