Who can go 1-on-1 with a Predator?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Among these roughneck fighters, who do you think has the best chance to defeat a seasoned Predator 1-on-1? Everyone can use what they've always used in battle. My choices are based on the opponent's hand-to-hand combat and weapons ability (both of which the Predator excels in)

Batman
Blade
Captain America
Daredevil
Green Arrow
Punisher
Wolverine

azndrgn
My pick goes to Wolverine cuz his savage nature is perfect to match the Predator's. Plus it'd be cool if both of them drew their claws at the same time!

Kento
Cap, Logan, Blade, and Batman could.

Batman has faced Predators before so he knows there weakness.

Logan could track them better then they could him, and they don't have healing factors or adamantium laced bones.

Blade...well he faces Vampires who could possbily be on par with a Predator.

Captain American....he's stronger then Logan, and Bats, and a great strategiest. Plus his shield, and fighting experience.

azndrgn
Good picks. Movie-version Blade could definitely hold his own against a Predator. A Predator is usually slow so by the time he knew what hit him, Blade would've stuck him good with his sword

Kento
Thank you *bows* lol

Nataku8188
Batman
> Depends on the context of the event. Batman has shown multiple times to have been jumped by the predator and gets the shit kicked out of him in direct combat. Thus he creates elaborate bat-plans, or he hits it with the batmobile, in order to get back in the game.
Blade
> Joking, right? Single plasma-caster blast through the back. Predator wins, new game.
Captain America
> Same as Blade, he's good, but he's not gonna see it comin'.
Daredevil
> His supersenses might let him survive for a while, but where Batman has millions of dollars of equipment and super awesome Bat-plans... he has a red suit and badass-baton. Not quite enough for the victory over the pred. It'll go until the pred lands a blow, then it's game over. Then again, who's to say if he'd hear the spear from the speargun, considering they are faster then the speed of sound.
Green Arrow
> If he knows it's coming... he might last 15 minutes. Might. Ollie is one of my three favorite comic characters... but really... he's a poor left wing batman.
Punisher
> Haha.
Wolverine
> Go find the Wolverine vs Predator thread.

Kento
Deadpool could take on a Predator...might not win but he wouldn't be killed.

Sentry
I think your understimating all the characters on this list. Yes Batman has beaten Predator's before. Of course he's Batman.

Captain America: Your underestimating him a lot. He's gone toe to toe against some real powerhouses and usually escapes with just a few scratches. A direct hit from Cap's shield across the face of the Predator, could even the odds.

Blade: I think the Blade portrayed in the second movie could take A Predator one on one. All these battles are practically one on one since the Predators have an honor system. Personally, I didn't like Trinity, but I liked the first two.

Daredevil: This one could go either way. Plus since DD isn't armed with any projectiles, The Predator's honor system will probaly kick in, and he'd test his skill in close quarter combat. This goes for Captain America as well.

Green Arrow: I like this character. No super powers, just dead-eye aim, and amazing agility. Just like one of my idols, the Punisher. Wait, Punisher isn' that agile. I'm pretty sure Green Arrow's best chance is to take the Predator from a distance. I don't know much about Ollie's close quarters skill, but I'd say not as good as the Bats.

Wolverine: Again, honor comes into play, and a ferocious close quarters battle ensues. This battle could go either way. If it's boneclaw Wolvie, I think he'll lose the battle. If it's Adamantium laced Wolvie, I'm pretty sure he'll come out on top.

The Punisher: A lot of people underestimate this man. He's taken on Yakuza, Mafia Leaders, Special Ops, and super powered thugs, and he's still breathing. His heart and will are his greatest weapons. Basically this battle can take place anywhere, the jungle, the city, the suburbs, and I still think the Punisher has a good chance. Punisher armed with decent rifle, 45. Caliber 1911's, grenades up the yin yang, and his favorite close quarters weapon, his foot long knife. Win or lose, the Punisher will take out the Predator at all costs, even at the cost of his own life.

azndrgn
Sentry makes a good point about the Predator's honor system. but I think that once each non-projectile hero starts opening a can of whoop ass on the Predator, he'll think, "F*** the honor system! I'm losing!" Hehe

Kento
Punisher...I think he might loose but he wouldn't loose without a heck of a fight.

Like I said Batman has fought them 3 times...he knows there weakness now so he would most likely win. Not without a bunch of gadgets, and a little luck though.

DD..them being invisible wouldn't help them much...tho he's not on par with Bats in HTH, and stuff, and no gadgets so I think he'd also go down after a good fight.

Wolverine...Bone or not he's take this. His ferocity is more then any Predator's, and he's got the healing factor bit to help him out. Plus being invisible wouldn't help when he has your scent.

Green Arrow isn't good at HTH but deadly with his arrow. He can like shoot 100 arrows in like a minute if I remember right..if not faster...but he'd have to know where they are at to do any good. 6/10 he would possibly loose.

Captain America....He's got the best HTH capabilities out of all that I have named so far, stronger then then also probably. He's smart, and been in wars, and can take on some heavy hitters. I think he could take on Predators if he could see them.

And then finallt Blade...half vampire..all there strength, and speed. That right there should qualify him enough to be able to stand up to a Predator.

eleveninches
Batman (w/utility belt) can beat ANYONE!!

It doesnt need explaining. He's BATMAN

Nataku8188
His honor system won't have time to 'kick in' vs C.A., Blade, DD, GA, or Punisher... as they'll all die before they even know they're being followed. The Speargun, my friend, will remove their heads before they can blink. Going by forums rules, these fights are all about the contestants doing their best to eliminate their enemies, nevermind their personality. Besides, if a hunting party of Preds was dropped to hunt this group, and one went down, they'd go apeshit and the honor system wouldn't even be a question anymore.

togoro
What if predator had no weapons in this fight.
He is only on average
7'0
300+lbs
has pathetic hand to hand combat skills
2x faster reflexes than normal human
2-5x stronger than normal human
2-10x more durable than normal human

many elite MA are
2-10x more durable than normal human
2-5x faster reflexes than normal human
2-3x stronger than normal human
can bust 1-3 feet of solid brick/concrete in 1-2 blows
have incredible hand to hand fighting skill.

Hell that describes me. I can kill an unarmed predator.
Now an armed predator, more power to you cause that's someone else's fight.If they can beat an armed predator,they're a badder man than me.

azndrgn
As I stated in my 1st thread on this kind of fight, both sides can use whatever they've always used in battle. So the Predator gets his weapons, camo and different vision modes. The heores get their signature weapons.

rocstyles
I only see wolverine going head on with a predator for several reasons. The preds in the comics have to actually fight an alien(xenomorph) before they can become hunters, and they dont fight them with fancy plasma catsers they use spears. And I really dont see captain america going head on with an alien using his shield, even if he landed a crucial blow the aliens acid blood would surely kill the captain or any of the other hero's mentioned(excluding wolverine). And preds are from from slow, they can leap 30 feet in any direction, and in the novels they move so fast you can barely track them.

Maestro
to be honest, if danny glover can pull it off,i don't see why any of these guys can't.

rocstyles
theres no way danny glover or arnold could beat a predator, its just a movie, and people like to see the hero win

Lord S
I'd say Wolverine...in fact when I was watching AVP I found myself dreaming of a match between Hugh Jackman Wolverine and one of those Predators. Just the thought sends chills up my spine!

Nataku8188
Movie characters are nothing (Usually) compared to the novel or comic counterparts, and the Yautja (Predators) are a prime example. They have anything BUT poor hand to hand skills... and are most definitly a match for anyone you posted, save for Wolverine (And Bats, once he's aware of the predator's presence)

K3VIL
Movie Version and Comic Version have the same powers after Morbius had bite Blade.

Capitan America is Class 800 Pounds Of Strenght.
And Logan too.And Logan is on Earth and fights before Cap was even born.

Batman: He has beat Predators before, he knows who he's going to face, he has great chances of victory, not easy, but he can.
Plus with his equipment and weaponry and his near unlimited money resources he can pull out gadgets for every situation

Daredevil:
He would survive for a few minutes and then get stabbed by a spear.
Onestly, DD is outmatched here.The Predators are stronger, faster, natural born killers, and the metallic fiber of DD costume is a poor protection, plus his billy club is a useless weapon against a Predator.

Captain America:
He's slightly stronger than Batman, plus his super soldier treated body grants him greater stamina, so he has serious chances of beating a Predator, and his shield can withstand against any attack, so he can play with defensive tactic and then defeat the enemy after a tough fight.

Wolverine:
Logan has same physical condition of Cap, the peak of human condition, but stamina far above thanks to his healing factor, that would give him great advantage.And with his super senses, it would become a who is hunting who fight.His claws in a hand to hand fight can withstand with Predator's hand to hand weapons, that are also not stucked in their bodies.It means Logan wouldn't lose his weapon, but Predator can be disarmed, and in a fist to fist fight, the superior strenght and skill of Predator wouldn't be a great menace if Logan stab him.But considering we are talking of a Predator, even disarmed i give him serious chance with or without weapons.

Blade:
Peak Vampire condition, or better saying, Daywalker.
Class 1Ton Strenght, superhuman reflexes, speed, reaction time, stamina, and healing factor, yes not that of Logan but sufficient to heal broken bones in few minutes.Blade's weaponry and combat skill made him a badass, but his powers, especially his strenght, that is above that of the other marvel combatants in the thread, can make the difference.
On the protection side, his bulletproof vest wouldn't last too long, but is anyway something is better to have on.Considering a peak human man like Batman can beat down a Predator, Blade can beat him too IMHO

Gryn Jabar
Rocky Balboa would ruckus.

ArekExcelsior2
As much as I hate to jump on the Wolverine bandwagon: There's something to be said for minor superhuman strength, a regenerative factor and insane willpower. Batman is tied: People forget that he's a master martial artist who could teach the average Predator a lesson.

Then again, I think Predators are grossly overrated, so hey.

ragesRemorse
heres the thing. The predators hunters of the universe. Unknown intelligence, unkown everything else, except that they are intelligent and good at just aobut everything else. There is very little reason why the Predator should and would lose to many of the opponents that they are faced with. However, predator is just bait in comic vs crossovers, they wil always lose against any and everyone they are faced with excluding the aliens. Whenever you see a predator comic out there agaisnt jubilee, or tarzan. Dont read it, you know they are going to lose, even when there is no reason for it.

Batman actually has a chance, because he is a hunter of his own type. Batman always over estimates his opponents. Batman relys on strategy over everything else.

If gren arrow misses with his first two shots, or doesnt get fatal shots h loses. this is even assuming that the green arrow spots the predator first. green arrow has the least amount of chance here.

Wolverine has a 50/50 chance. We all know wolvy can dodge a few cannon blasts, but he relys on close quaters combat. pitting a predator and wolverine in close quaters fighting gives both equal chance of winning.

Daredevil and captain america rely on the same technique wolverine does, but they dont have adamantium claws or healing factor. they lose.

Punisher has a chance if he doesnt get blown up in his van of tricks first.

Blade has a chance, becuse he is batman without strategy, but with superhuman strength. This gives a more equal one on one fight. Again these two both have equal chance of winning whn pitted against each other.

Batman has the best chance, not because he beat the predator before in two cheap ass comics though

who?-kid
Originally posted by eleveninches
Batman (w/utility belt) can beat ANYONE!!

It doesnt need explaining. He's BATMAN
Batman = invincible ?

ZephroCarnelian
Good match up this - good spread of characters and some nice even fights - top notch!

Batman could win - he's Batman. He has the best chance of anyone here. He'd pull out some anti-invisibilty spray from his belt and lob a homing-explosive bat-a-rang, lol.

Blade - he'd give it a good go. I can see him dodging the Pred's claws and then slicing it up big-style with his katana.

Cap has some serious strength going for him - and PlasmaCaster/Blades/Spears are useless against his almighty shield. Plus, he's a fantastic martial artist. I give him a decent chance.

Daredevil's athletic and skillful - but he doesn't have the strenght to damage the Pred. He'd eventually wear down and get skewered.

Logan would murder a Predator. He has unbreakable bones, razor sharp foot long claws and he can heal superquickly from any wound....

Never read Green Arrow or Punisher, so I'll keep quiet about them.

I love these gritty down to earth battles with good honest street-level characters, don't you?

who?-kid
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Batman could win - he's Batman.
Lol, another Batman will win because he's Batman.

ZephroCarnelian
He is! He's super-smart, massively adaptable to any situation, never comes unprepared, has vast vast resources of money and technology to call upon, master of many martial arts, physically almost perfect for a human... the list goes on.

When people say Batman is Batman - it's a short way of saying all the above lol.

srankmissingnin
As long as we aren't talking about some unber Pred like Broken Tusk then every one of these guys should win handedly; it isn't like Preds bring anything to the table that these guys haven't faced before.

Linkalicious
Venom.

black wolverine
u guys r dumb hella people can beat predator carnage, ironman, any xmen, scarlet witch, shatterstar, cable and to many more people

dominic/wolf
logan would kill a predes all of them hail logan

azndrgn
Originally posted by black wolverine
u guys r dumb hella people can beat predator carnage, ironman, any xmen, scarlet witch, shatterstar, cable and to many more people

Get your grammar right, then we'll talk

ArekExcelsior2
Daredevil maybe, but Captain America IS a superhuman. With an indestructible boomerang shield. Frankly, I think anyone with sufficient psychic or magical wherewithal or the ability to see the Predator and take advantage of that brief bit of overconfidence can win.

Unfortunately, yeah, Predator v will never end with a Predator victory. Then again, that's because it's just "random adult Predator". What if we were to assume a badass "special" Predator, like Starfire is a badass "special" Tameranian? Then I give them more of a benefit of the doubt. Still, a lot of people can humiliate a Predator. For one thing, they're not used to things that can, in and of themselves, at human size, lift 10+ tons. I think that means that anyone with Class 10 or higher strength who can also take a few shots from high technology just wins a battle of attrition.

Bear in mind that Arnie Schwarzenegger beat a Predator. That's assuming no superhuman powers whatsoever, simply good training. (Then again, Predators typically are sporting... They might just have hidden arsenals to deal with REALLY nasty foes. Hence my "super badass" Predator theory. Imagine a Yautja innovator on the lines of Tony Stark. Mmmm...)

Nataku8188
Originally posted by ArekExcelsior2
Daredevil maybe, but Captain America IS a superhuman. With an indestructible boomerang shield. Frankly, I think anyone with sufficient psychic or magical wherewithal or the ability to see the Predator and take advantage of that brief bit of overconfidence can win.

Unfortunately, yeah, Predator v will never end with a Predator victory. Then again, that's because it's just "random adult Predator". What if we were to assume a badass "special" Predator, like Starfire is a badass "special" Tameranian? Then I give them more of a benefit of the doubt. Still, a lot of people can humiliate a Predator. For one thing, they're not used to things that can, in and of themselves, at human size, lift 10+ tons. I think that means that anyone with Class 10 or higher strength who can also take a few shots from high technology just wins a battle of attrition.

Bear in mind that Arnie Schwarzenegger beat a Predator. That's assuming no superhuman powers whatsoever, simply good training. (Then again, Predators typically are sporting... They might just have hidden arsenals to deal with REALLY nasty foes. Hence my "super badass" Predator theory. Imagine a Yautja innovator on the lines of Tony Stark. Mmmm...)

Or we just look at the fact that they are supposed to be fighting all out (Read the forum rules) and understand that the speargun WILL remove the limbs from any of these oomans. Being that they love skulls, it'll be their cranium the hunter collects. END OF STORY.

the Darkone
WOLVERINE BY FAR, HIS BERSERK RAGE ALONE HAD HELPED HIM BEAT OF SOME THE TOUGHEST HEROES AND VILLIANS. WHEN THAT PREDATOR SEE THOSE CLAWS AND SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO, THE PREDATOR WILL ACTIVEATE HIS SELF DESTRUCT WEAPON. AND BLOW HIMSELF UP.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by the Darkone
WOLVERINE BY FAR, HIS BERSERK RAGE ALONE HAD HELPED HIM BEAT OF SOME THE TOUGHEST HEROES AND VILLIANS. WHEN THAT PREDATOR SEE THOSE CLAWS AND SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO, THE PREDATOR WILL ACTIVEATE HIS SELF DESTRUCT WEAPON. AND BLOW HIMSELF UP.

Why don't you move your finger... oh let's say... an inch or so to the left and turn OFF the 'Caps Lock' key, just to save yourself the embaressment of looking stupid. Second, why don't you pick up a Predator related comic/novel/game and see that Predators have more than the nessecary tools to take out Wolverine.

azndrgn
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Why don't you move your finger... oh let's say... an inch or so to the left and turn OFF the 'Caps Lock' key, just to save yourself the embaressment of looking stupid. Second, why don't you pick up a Predator related comic/novel/game and see that Predators have more than the nessecary tools to take out Wolverine.

Hehe, well put indeed.

the Darkone
DON'T BE DISRESPECTFUL YOU DON'T NOW ME. AND WATCH YOURSELF BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY. GROW UP

ArekExcelsior2
All right, all out skills. Doesn't mean that they've brought all their weapons. But then again, we have to note that someone's very mentality can be a weakness. If they get all the benefits from their hunter mindset, strikes me that it unfairly boosts them to just wish away the penalties at the same time. That having been said, I still think Cappie, Batman and Wolvie, if not anyone else, could take a Pred. They're better than Arnie, for God's sakes.

Seriously, though, hear me out on the Super-Predator theory. Strikes me that the Predator gene may be about 50% as mutation-prone as human genes. But looking at X-Men and DC canon (particularly Static Shock), we see that a ton of people either don't know they have powers, are afraid to use them, use them in subtle ways or get killed before they can develop them. Human societies in some ways reward conformity. Predators, on the other hand, would have no such limitation: If a Predator has a mutation, the society would not only not punish it, but encourage it.

So, even if a superhuman beats a normal Predator, I'd daresay that an array of super-Predators (think an analog to the Flash, Cyclops, etc. etc.) would show up to test their mettle against the only foes that can challenge em. THAT sounds to me like a fun battle.

This isn't to mention superhuman Predators created by exposure to stellar energy, chemicals, radiation, meteors, whatever the heck have you.

Swanky-Tuna
Brock Samson could take them all.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Brock Samson could take them all.

Too true my comrade in arms.

As to the poster above this, no. You're wrong.

Have you read the Predator vs Batman comics? Batman doesn't win by being a better fighter in the least! He gets his ass BEAT TO SHIT by the predator, he wins by doing what he does best. Planning. That's why no other character except Wolverine stands a chance in this thread. Even then, he could only win on a few conditions;

1) If the predators weaponry is NOT more durable than adamantium (Cannot be disproven that it is or isn't)
2) If he gets within range to use his claws (I.e. his limbs are somehow attached to eachother in the joints by thin strands of adamantium, to prevent loss of said limbs)
3) If the predator is not among the tope caste of predators, such as Dachande.

ArekExcelsior2
Frankly, I ignore comic canon on Versus battles. It's one particular playthrough of the scenario with market motivated logic. I just look at logic.

Brock Samson DOES kick major ass. "It's like two ninjas taped together to make one super-ninja!"

Swanky-Tuna
It's kind of confusing because Cyclops blew his hand off in AoA. Yeah, AoA is different but the difference between AoA and regular Wolverine is supposed to be after he got the adamantium bonded to his bones in Canada.

Nataku8188
Exactly, thats why I believe writers are just idiots and Wolverine is a fanboys wet dream.

Cosmic Cube
I don't like Brock Samson's attitude. He's such a meany.

Swanky-Tuna
I still think seeing the whole skeleton is just for looks. If his bones were really bonded like that, the fibers would probably hinder his movement/ability to fight and tear up his muscles.

Nataku8188
Pretty much.

"You alright kid?"

"No.... because you snapped at me..."

Cosmic Cube
I still think seeing the whole skeleton is just for looks. If his bones were really bonded like that, the fibers would probably hinder his movement/ability to fight and tear up his muscles.
I think that's why he has the healing factor.

Swanky-Tuna
Even with a healing factor, tearing up your back muscles every time you move can't be doing any good.
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Pretty much.

"You alright kid?"

"No.... because you snapped at me..."
Scuba.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/zanpanzer/scooba.jpg

Cosmic Cube
See what I mean? Look at that face he's making.

Draco69
It's kind of confusing because Cyclops blew his hand off in AoA. Yeah, AoA is different but the difference between AoA and regular Wolverine is supposed to be after he got the adamantium bonded to his bones in Canada.

He blew it off at the JOINTS. The joints are very weak. If the joints were laced with adamantium, then Wolverine wouldn't be able to move.

Cosmic Cube
Good point, Draco. Very elucidating.

Draco69
Thank you. smile

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Draco69
He blew it off at the JOINTS. The joints are very weak. If the joints were laced with adamantium, then Wolverine wouldn't be able to move. That's what I'm saying. People should be able to rip wolverine's arms off at the elbow and stuff but noooo "tiny adamantium hairs hold them together"

Draco69
laughing out loud

ArekExcelsior2
Yeah, the entire "adamantium skeleton" thing to me never seemed plausible as far as the degree to which they use it to make Wolverine endurant. Okay, so his skeleton is buff, fine. Burn his skin and muscles, or slash him at a different angle, or stab between bones, or inflict crushing blows that massively bruise and hemorrhage...

Swanky-Tuna
I can't tell you how many pictures of human spines I've had to post to show that Wolverine's head can be ripped off, adamantium or not. Which is one of the ways a pred could take him out.

ArekExcelsior2
Yeah, my argument isn't that the Predator couldn't kill Wolverine - an adamantium skeleton and a healing factor do not invulnerability make. I still think that Wolverine has the proper hunting skills, toughness and abilities that would surprise the predator to win.

Unless, as I keep saying, it's a super-Predator, say a Predator with something like Marrow's ability. Then Wolvie is taken to town.

Jimmy Buggs
arnie woopd a predoitoiti

FistOfThe North
Wolverine can heal instantly if he doesnt dodge one of the predators projectiles, which is highly likey. Wloverine is also more agile and lets not talk about his berserker mode. When that thing turns on it's practically over as wolverine has used this tactic before a has defeated foes the likes of the predator and even stringer than the predator.

jplatinum
Brock Sampson is an unstoppable killing machine.
I know he could and he is strong as an ox. Stronger than arnold for sho'.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Wolverine can heal instantly if he doesnt dodge one of the predators projectiles, which is highly likey. Wloverine is also more agile and lets not talk about his berserker mode. When that thing turns on it's practically over as wolverine has used this tactic before a has defeated foes the likes of the predator and even stringer than the predator.

1) Wolverine won't see him coming.
2) Speargun to the head = No more head.
3) Predators spend their entire life fighting, they are unbelivable fighters.
4) Berserker mode won't change much, considering he isn't as strong or as fast as Xenomorph, and Predators take out Xenomorphs with just their combi-sticks. Hell, Dachande did it with his wristblades.

jplatinum
You seriously underestimate Logan, don't you.
This guy went toe-to-toe with spiderman for, god's sake.
He went blow for blow with Hulks and won a few times.
He beat scores of ninja assassins on more than one occassions(Ihad one of the comics)
He's fought juggernaut and lasted, holding his own.
He's fought supervilllains and won by himself.
He's fought sabretooth and stalemated him(sabretooth is one raw dude.
He's fought and beat people who would murder the greates of predators.
He even has gotten an insane healing factor that allows him to heal near instantly from being just an eyeball and some skin.
He has an unbreakable adamantium skeleton and claws that can cut through anything,anything.
He has inhanced human speed,reflexes that border on superhuman, and strength capable of lifting over 700 lbs.(he can pick up a predator and slam the shit out of it if he wants to).
He has inhuman smell and senses that are inhanced.
He has a century of combat experience both armed and unarmed.(he could take their weapons and use them on them if he wanted to)
He has that nasty hella raw berserker rage that destroys whatever the f#$k gets in his way.
Oh I suppose a spear or a shouldercannon is gonna stop him?Oh better yet, I know how about if predator hits him with one of those discs that fly around cutting through sh#t.
Predator is better off killing himself than trying to fight Logan.

ZephroCarnelian
Hmm... a speargun that can pierce an adamantium head... that's one helluva speargun... wink

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has been hit by a freaking Stealth Fighter Jet... somehow I get the impression that is alot more likely to sever his head from his body then a stupid spear gun. Doesn't matter though 'cause he'd just dodge it then skewer the Pred.

ZephroCarnelian
Exactly. Logan could take a Pred.

People overrate Predators so much.

Let's set up a Superman vs Pred thread to hear their arguments then... wink

srankmissingnin
Er... there was a horrible crossover about that already.

rocstyles
If wolverine fought a pred from the novels he'd surley lose. But against the movie versions who get beat my Danny Glover he'd win. And no wolverine would not dodge a spear gun, he's not that fast. Pred technology is light years ahead of ours, so I doubt his claws could pierce even the net gun's net. The more he'd struggle the tighter it would get, a xenomorph can only escape the net and thats because they bleed acid when cut.

jplatinum
Rocstyles, I'm not tryin' to be a jacka##, but that stuff you're talkin' is soundin' about as messed up as a baby fighting a grizzly bear.
Please,man, stop talkin' about a predator as if it is a god or cosmic being or some spit.

"so I doubt his claws could pierce even the net gun's net. The more he'd struggle the tighter it would get, a xenomorph can only escape the net and thats because they bleed acid when cut."

Man, that sounds wrong as hell.
You actually think that a man with inhanced speed and strength and unbreakable claws that can cut through anything can't cut through a net that acid can cut through.
So acid blood is stronger than adamantium claws?
You must be smokin' some good sh#t,man.
smokin'

rocstyles
adamantium created on earth. Net from net gun created by a predator race light years ahead of humans.
Can wolverine dodge a spear from a spear gun from a cloaked predator? No. Wolverine is no spiderman, he has no spider sense. Will wolverine heal? yes.

srankmissingnin
Should we talk about the scientific acomplishments of the Marvel earth? Do you have any idea what has been done by their scientists? To use the fact that adamantium was made on earth as an argument to it being inferior makes you pretty stupied I think. With Wolverine's enhanced sense it is pretty unlikely that the Pred will sneak up on him in the first place and dodging the spear wouldn't be a hard task.

Nataku8188
Speargun wouldn't pierce his skull in the least, it would cause enough localized force to rip his skull from his spine. Of course this would've happend dozens of times over if Wolverine wasn't in 1/5 of all marvel comics. If wolverine died he'd stay dead about as long as Superman did. Hell, most kids nowadays know who Wolverine is, and that he's got metal claws, but only know Superman can fly and is strong.

Weird how Wolverine and Spider-man are the comic symbols of a new generation.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by jplatinum
You actually think that a man with inhanced speed and strength and unbreakable claws that can cut through anything can't cut through a net that acid can cut through.
So acid blood is stronger than adamantium claws?
You must be smokin' some good sh#t,man.
smokin' No, the idea is that the net would pin Wolverine down so he can't use his claws. Acid blood made it easier to escape because the alien didn't have to do anything to get out, just let the net cut it.

srankmissingnin
He just needs to be able to slightly move his wirsts to cut through the net

Swanky-Tuna
That's why the net contracts. He could probably cut the strands in the immediate area of his claws but then he wouldn't be able to get any others.

Nataku8188
If you hold your hands to your chest or sides, tight, just try to move your wrists. It's not gonna happen. The net would dig in till it reached the bone, then it would sit there while the pred decided what to do with him.

Kontraz
yet another wolvie vs pred.... here goes...

-preds can't mask their scent, so wolvie would know something's up, but he'd be clueless as hell
-wolvie cant see out of normal light spectrum
-pred tech is also considered indestructable (going by the comics, not that bullsh*t that anderson released in AvP)
-Even batman claimed that pred tech was more advanced than earth's (and dc and marvel are about even on earth tech.... sorta)
-preds have beyond peak human strength and reflexes
-lets face it, the only reason the pred loses so many fights is cuz he's the villian, and wolvie wins is cuz he's the hero and a fan favorite... if this was just a fight with no bias, pred would own.

Nataku8188
Yay! You're back! I mised you Kontraz!!!

Sentry
Your missing some other humans here. Here:

Nightwing
Batgirl
Taskmaster
Shang Chi
Nick Fury
Black Widow 1
Iron Fist
Black Panther
Bullseye
Robin
Deadpool

Their how bout those guys/gals? Could they take a predator? Some of them could, some of'em couldn't.

K3VIL
I'll add Riddick into the list.

Nataku8188
Nightwing - No chance. He's like batman without the brains, therefore he loses, cause batman wins because of his brains.
Batgirl - See nightwing.
Taskmaster - Depends on the context of the fight. If he knows the pred is coming, then he might stand a shot. If he actually sees the pred, then he's got a fairly good shot. But if the pred is hunting him, bye bye.
Shang Chi - Same as taskmaster
Nick Fury - He's like an old punisher... he'd win if he could get a bead on the pred.
Black Widow 1 - Probably get her ass beat in. Not sure if she has any super-human powers. Only black widow I know of is just a really well trained agent.
Iron Fist - Same as taskmaster
Black Panther - If he knows about the predator, this fight is going to be damn close. He definitly has the skill and brains to prepare for the fight, but only to a certain extent. If the pred gets the jump on him, he's definitly going to have his work cut out for him.
Bullseye - Bullseye see predator, bullseye kill predator. Bullseye no see predator, bullseye get killed by predator.
Robin - Stabby stabby, another bird bites the dust.
Deadpool - Depends, we've never been shown how wade regenerates if his head and spine are removed. If he grows back from that, then the pred will just keep grinding that off, if he grows back from the body, then he can just keep coming back till its over.

jplatinum
Wolverine'e claws only have to cut the area around wear his wrists are cause that would allow the tensions of the net to snap itself enough so that logan could move one whole arm and cut himslef free all the way.
Adamantium is weaker or less advance than predator tech?
You forget that adamantuim is a metal that only the likes of super uber powerful/sometimes alien being like superman or major collossal strength juggernauts like the Hulk can even bend.
Man, you're way off if you think that predator could do anything to Logan especially sense Logan has gotten an insane healing factor that allows him to heal from being a f#@kin' eyeball and some skin.Any tissue left on his frame can regenerate his entire body in seconds-minutes. He can heal from mortal wounds in seconds. Have you not heard of his upgrade in healing factor. Man, Logan would be clueless?
Do you know that Wolverine can not only sense a person, but can locate where they are hiding by smelling their scent. He would know exactly where predator was before predator could take ant type of aim at him. Even if he did shoot
Logan with something, Logan would just grimmance then snicker something smart-allicky and heal almost instantly.
Then"Before I saw ya,ugly, I could already smell ya,bub.""RaRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!" "Snikt".
The predator is no more.
Wolverine wins in less than 5 minutes.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm sorry jp but I consider beheading a loss even if you can regenerate from it.

rocstyles
If you seriously believe that wolverine can beat a predator, i dont know what to say. Maybe your thinking of the movie preds or something. Anyway toss Wolverine into a predator comic and he will be skinned and strung from a building. Predators are not just some big aliens, their entire life is based around the hunt. So can wolverine defeat a intergalactic alien that has enough tech to kill him without ever touching him? no. Predators can leap entire buildings, not only are they big, they also have amazing reflexes. Wolverine would go down hard, lets not even talk about the preds plasma caster-you know that thing on the shoulder that can burn though anything. One shot from that to wolverines head, would leave nothing but a skinless skull, then the predator can move in for the kill. But I bet it doesent matter because wolverine will probably heal from that in like 3.5 seconds right? <--sarcasim

Nataku8188
Wolverine'e claws only have to cut the area around wear his wrists are cause that would allow the tensions of the net to snap itself enough so that logan could move one whole arm and cut himslef free all the way.
Adamantium is weaker or less advance than predator tech?
You forget that adamantuim is a metal that only the likes of super uber powerful/sometimes alien being like superman or major collossal strength juggernauts like the Hulk can even bend.
Man, you're way off if you think that predator could do anything to Logan especially sense Logan has gotten an insane healing factor that allows him to heal from being a f#@kin' eyeball and some skin.Any tissue left on his frame can regenerate his entire body in seconds-minutes. He can heal from mortal wounds in seconds. Have you not heard of his upgrade in healing factor. Man, Logan would be clueless?
Do you know that Wolverine can not only sense a person, but can locate where they are hiding by smelling their scent. He would know exactly where predator was before predator could take ant type of aim at him. Even if he did shoot
Logan with something, Logan would just grimmance then snicker something smart-allicky and heal almost instantly.
Then"Before I saw ya,ugly, I could already smell ya,bub.""RaRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!" "Snikt".
The predator is no more.
Wolverine wins in less than 5 minutes.

The net would only POSSIBLY snap from the tension once it had pulled all the way to his skeleton, and by that time I'm sure the pred would've soaked him in plasma.

Revive the Wolverine vs predator thread if you want me to argue this anymore.

rocstyles
Predator wins end of argument

jplatinum
Hey rocstyles,
I doubt the plasma cannon would stop wolverine cause he "would" heal from that rather instantaneously.
He only needs one or two very fast swipes and predator is history.
I never said that a predator can't win, its just seriously seriously unlikely.
Maybe by some out of the ordinary situation and predator wins.
Other than that, predator goes down hard.

Btw. Logan has been living for the hunt and the fight and for the thrill of the next adventure for over a century.
This man has taken on superpowered mutants
and super powered powerhouses, as well as, beings from other planets.
So, don't count him out yet.
Cause Logan is way way tougher than an alien or a predator.
You say he isn't spiderman.
He is as fast as spiderman(yes I know how fast he is)
He has stalemated spiderman in reflexes and speed long ago.
He has that insane healing factor and an unbreakable skeleton and claws that can cut stright through predator's body like a hot sword through a stick of butter.

Predators are way better than the movie made them out to be, I'll give you that, But you should also know about wolverine. I'm not talkin' about that old 90's wolverine, I'm talkin' about that upgraded new millenium version with the adamantium skeleton and the super insane healing factor that can heal from being an eyeball in no time flat.
That is the one that would decimate any predator.
End of argument.

Swanky-Tuna
Speargunned!

Scoobless
i'd say either Venom or Carnage would be able to kill a predator....... obviously the higher power guys like Supes could do it,
Spidey could, Torch couldn't
Quicksilver could, Rogue couldn't
Vision could, Captain America couldn't
Puma..... perhaps, Hawkeye no way
Thing maybe, Wolverine..... maybe
Deadpool...... i don't know..... maybe, Blade no
Ghostrider yes, Cyclops no
Iron Man yes, Storm no
Taskmaster..... not sure but i'd like to see it, Kraven no
King Thor.... he'd have a slight chance stick out tongue

jplatinum
Hey swanky-tuna,

You got a point.
Logan can't survive that.
However, its gonna be hard for predator to pull that off.
Even if predator has cloaking, Logan is no sitting duck.
But if a predator can, I'll give pred its props.

cool
stick out tongueeace:

Nataku8188
Hey swanky-tuna,

You got a point.
Logan can't survive that.
However, its gonna be hard for predator to pull that off.
Even if predator has cloaking, Logan is no sitting duck.
But if a predator can, I'll give pred its props.

cool
stick out tongueeace:

Wolverine won't heal instantly from a plasma shot.

He won't see or hear it coming, the spears from the speargun don't have travel time, i.e. the trigger is pulled and the spear hits the target. He won't have time to react. Besides, Preds can shoot it from out of his smelling range anyways.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure the spears have a travel time but with it being faster than sound, there's no way for Wolverine to dodge it other than already being in motion or just moving irratically and hope the pred misses.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Scoobless
i'd say either Venom or Carnage would be able to kill a predator....... obviously the higher power guys like Supes could do it,
Spidey could, Torch couldn't
Quicksilver could, Rogue couldn't
Vision could, Captain America couldn't
Puma..... perhaps, Hawkeye no way
Thing maybe, Wolverine..... maybe
Deadpool...... i don't know..... maybe, Blade no
Ghostrider yes, Cyclops no
Iron Man yes, Storm no
Taskmaster..... not sure but i'd like to see it, Kraven no
King Thor.... he'd have a slight chance stick out tongue

venom and carnage wouldnt stand a chance.... plasma=heat. One shot from that and sybiotes go bye-bye

Nataku8188
I'm sure the spears have a travel time but with it being faster than sound, there's no way for Wolverine to dodge it other than already being in motion or just moving irratically and hope the pred misses.

I know it has a travel time, but it moves so quickly the travel time is miniscule.

Kontraz
unless he's hunting someone like the flash or quicksilver....

Scoobless
Originally posted by Kontraz
venom and carnage wouldnt stand a chance.... plasma=heat. One shot from that and sybiotes go bye-bye

Both Venom and Carnage can see in all directions from their bodies and are very fast.... fast enough to dodge a bright plasma shot... besides, honourable hunting mostly comes down to hand to hand stuff..... it is possible that the symbiotes could block the visible heat output rendering them practicall invisible to a pred

Swanky-Tuna
Not all Preds have a code of honor. The only one that's probably universal is not killing pregnant women.

Nataku8188
The code of honor doesn't apply if they are'

A) Really pissed off
B) In a fight they don't think they can win
C) Trying to simply kill the enemy as quickly as possible.

The forum rules state that C is the context for every fight.

Kontraz
Not all Preds have a code of honor. The only one that's probably universal is not killing pregnant women.
i wouldnt even push it that far. speaking of code of honor, do you guys realize that the pred in the 2nd movie was actually a renegade? Thats why his hunting party didnt help him when he had his arm ripped off. he hadnt been cast out yet, but the others distrusted him because of the way he hunted wink. on a similar note, in the upcomming predator game "concrete jungle" you are sent into a 100-year isolation because you've broken so many hunting rules and traditions.... so clearly not all preds obey these so-called "rules".

jplatinum
Daredevil (he has batman level abilities, can see through solid objects, can hear the predator w/o seeing him and would know where he was, can hit him with those clubs even at a distance, has no fear to hold him back from going all out.)

Punisher( He has an arsenal equal to that of an army battalion, he fought ten dudes with his bare hands and whooped them all at once, he doesn't care about dying as long as he takes the predator with him.)

Captain America ( He has peakhuman strength,reflexes,speed, he can fight better than daredevil and punisher combined, he has smarts, and an unbreakable/inpenetrable sheild to stop any pre-tech weapons in their track. As long as he guards that sheild with his life and doesn't throw it like an idiot, Cap can win.)

Kontraz
Daredevel- doubt he would be able to dodge the speargun... thing travels faster than the speed of sound, so he wouldnt even hear it commin

Punisher- one shot and he's dead. The more arms he has with him, the higher his chance of dying.

Captain America- I actually think this guy stands a good chance.

Nataku8188
Daredevil (he has batman level abilities, can see through solid objects, can hear the predator w/o seeing him and would know where he was, can hit him with those clubs even at a distance, has no fear to hold him back from going all out.)

Punisher( He has an arsenal equal to that of an army battalion, he fought ten dudes with his bare hands and whooped them all at once, he doesn't care about dying as long as he takes the predator with him.)

Captain America ( He has peakhuman strength,reflexes,speed, he can fight better than daredevil and punisher combined, he has smarts, and an unbreakable/inpenetrable sheild to stop any pre-tech weapons in their track. As long as he guards that sheild with his life and doesn't throw it like an idiot, Cap can win.)

This is a joke... right?

Daredevil doesn't have the power to hurt a pred, nevermind what it takes to survive a fight with one.

Punisher gets shot with the speargun, the plasma caster, the disc, the pistol, remote bombs, a burner.... yea. He's dead.

Same goes for Captain America.

Kontraz
i dunno... cap's sheild might be a problem...

Miss_Faye
Psh. Me.

Scoobless
Cap would be toast...... even if he could block the plasma.... which i think he could...... he isn't strong or fast enough to fight a pred

jplatinum
Why can't cap hurt a predator.
Cap has the strength to put up and throw a predator if he wants to.
His punches would feel like bricks to the predator's face.
I know predator took a 200 pound tree log falling from 20 feet up, but that hurt him til he had to self destruct cause he couldn't fight anymore.
Cap would get up from that after a few seconds and still fight.
Cap can punch into a brick wall if he wants to, I thinks his punches will make the predator back up off him.

Nataku8188
Why can't cap hurt a predator.
Cap has the strength to put up and throw a predator if he wants to.
His punches would feel like bricks to the predator's face.
I know predator took a 200 pound tree log falling from 20 feet up, but that hurt him til he had to self destruct cause he couldn't fight anymore.
Cap would get up from that after a few seconds and still fight.
Cap can punch into a brick wall if he wants to, I thinks his punches will make the predator back up off him.

Cap would die from that log. No Human being could survive that much force.

Objects accelerate when falling at 9.8 m/s
20 feet = 6.10 m

1m = 9.8
2m = 19.6
3m = 29.4
4m = 38.2
5m = 48.0
6m = 57.8 meters per second.

So, youve got 200 lbs moving at 57.8 m/s = 189.63 f/s
189.63 f/s = 11377.8 f/m
11377.8 f/m = 682668 f/h
682668 f/h = 129.29318181818183 MPH

Thats a 200 lb log dropping at about 130 miles per hour.

I'm sure caps will survive that.

Kontraz
yeah, nat, dont even go into its velocity... THATS what would kill cap wink

Miss_Faye
Pffff me! boxing

Kontraz
miss faye... you are a LIAR!

You are not in my pants!!!!

Miss_Faye
laughing out loud Yer right I'm not

Kontraz
a-ha! I caught you in another lie.... "once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior". Bah... such a liar you are...

Miss_Faye
Originally posted by Kontraz
a-ha! I caught you in another lie.... "once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior". Bah... such a liar you are...

Hm..Yer right. A woman is a man's superior one way or another. My bad. stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Miss_Faye
Hm..Yer right. A woman is a man's superior one way or another. My bad. stick out tongue What did the Magneto say to the Phoenix?

K3VIL
Captain America:
He wears chainmail suit, and has adamantium shield, plus enhanced human level physical abilities.Batman has beat predators, so can Cap

Daredevil:
Dont' stand a chance.He's class 300 lbs of strenght, he doesn't have the physical strenght to hurt a Predator.Plus the Predator "senses" thanks to his special visor exceed those of DD.Predator can detect DD before he can pull out his club.Also DD costume is not even bulletproof, so it would be ease for the Pred to kill him.
In the 2nd movie, the police Lt. Harrigan beat a predator, using fireweapons and then close combat, but he has the edge over DD cause he has used long range weapons and then the disc stolen to the pred.
A billy club is gonna make the predator laugh.DD is overrated.

DeadPool:
Wade has regenerated from a hand.Even if reduced to that condition he'll come back.
Plus he has enhanced human physical abilities, he's near Cap level, he's a skilled martial artist too, one of the best, and he carries both fireweapons and close combat weapons, he can do the job.He has faced tougher guys than a Predator.

Task Master:
This guy was sufficiently brave to go up against the Avengers alone.
He's skilled, he has mimic reflexes, he possess various fighting styles, he's an expert marskman with guns, shield, bow and arrows, and in hand to hand combat.He carries a decent weaponry, I think he has a chance.

Death Stroke:
Slade is one of the top fighters in D.C. Universe, he's fighting from over 50 years, so he has the experience on his side.Also add into that his ability to use the 90% of his brain, add he's a master tactician and martial artist, he possess superhuman strenght Class 1Ton, enhanced reflexes, speed, reaction, senses, and healing factor, he carries both hand to hand and fireweapons, I think we must ask who is hunting who in this case.

Riddick:
Why is he here?I just add him in the roster.
He has fought alien monsters that were superhumanly strong and fast, and beaten down them with not much problems.In Pitch Black he sliced in the chest one of them 4times very fast through spinning around.
He also stayed against him in a wrestling position and matched his strenght.At the end of the movie he killed 3 of them, and exited from the fight quite damaged, and recover from the injuries in few minutes, he possess some kind of heal factor.
In TCOR he stayed toe to toe with the Lord Marshal, sometimes parrying his attacks, and LM is quite fast thanks to his superspeed, plus superhumanly strong.Riddick also wipe the floor with 13/15 guards and the begin of the movie and kick one of them through a door with ease, throwing him away for a distance over 7 feet.
And he killed over 15 Necromongers, and they are all super strong.
He can be putted in the 1'500 Lbs class of strenght, and I think that with 1 or 2 knives and a gun plus his nightvision he can kill the Predator.

Punisher:
Frank Castle usually carries sufficient firepower to level neighbourhoods.
He's one of Marvel Earth greatest hand to hand combatant, he can take punishment and keep going against his enemies, he wears a kevlar costume, I think he can do the job.

Sentry
Originally posted by K3VIL
Captain America:
He wears chainmail suit, and has adamantium shield, plus enhanced human level physical abilities.Batman has beat predators, so can Cap

Daredevil:
Dont' stand a chance.He's class 300 lbs of strenght, he doesn't have the physical strenght to hurt a Predator.Plus the Predator "senses" thanks to his special visor exceed those of DD.Predator can detect DD before he can pull out his club.Also DD costume is not even bulletproof, so it would be ease for the Pred to kill him.
In the 2nd movie, the police Lt. Harrigan beat a predator, using fireweapons and then close combat, but he has the edge over DD cause he has used long range weapons and then the disc stolen to the pred.

DeadPool:
Wade has regenerated from a hand.Even if reduced to that condition he'll come back.
Plus he has enhanced human physical abilities, he's near Cap level, he's a skilled martial artist too, one of the best, and he carries both fireweapons and close combat weapons, he can do the job.He has faced tougher guys than a Predator.

Task Master:
He's skilled, he has mimic reflexes, he possess various fighting styles, he's an expert marskman with guns, shield, bow and arrows, and in hand to hand combat.He carries a decent weaponry, I think he has a chance.

Death Stroke:
Slade is one of the top fighters in D.C. Universe, he's fighting from over 50 years, so he has the experience on his side.Also add into that his ability to use the 90% of his brain, add he's a master tactician and martial artist, he possess superhuman strenght Class 1Ton, enhanced reflexes, speed, reaction, senses, and healing factor, he carries both hand to hand and fireweapons, I think we must ask who is hunting who in this case.

Riddick:
He has fought alien monsters that were superhumanly strong and fast, and beaten down them with not much problems.In Pitch Black he sliced in the chest one of them 4times very fast through spinning around.
He also stayed against him in a wrestling position and matched his strenght.At the end of the movie he killed 3 of them, and exited from the fight quite damaged, and recover from the injuries in few minutes, he possess some kind of heal factor.
In TCOR he stayed toe to toe with the Lord Marshal, sometimes parrying his attacks, and LM is quite fast thanks to his superspeed, plus superhumanly strong.Riddick also wipe the floor with 13/15 guards and the begin of the movie and kick one of them through a door with ease, throwing him away for a distance over 7 feet.
He can be putted in the 1'500 Lbs class of strenght, and I think that with 1 or 2 knives and a gun plus his nightvision he can kill the Predator.

Punisher:
He's one of Marvel Earth greatest hand to hand combatant, he can take punishment and keep going against his enemies, he wears a kevlar costume, I think he can do the job.

Good points their K3Vil. I pretty much agree with everything you said on that list. What pi$$es me off is that a lot of people say Frank would go down really easily, which is bull$h!t. If he goes down, he probably won't go alone and he'd take the predator with him. I'm glad someone else sees Frank has a chance besides me.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by K3VIL
Captain America:

Daredevil:

DeadPool:

Task Master:

Death Stroke:

Riddick:

Punisher:

Did you even read Batman vs Predator? When he tried to fight it he got his ass kicked so bad it was pathetic. He beat it after losing, and then doing what he does best, CREATING A COUNTERMEASURE. Thats right, batman got his ass kicked in a melee fight. The guy who fought C.A. to a standstill. C.A. is done.

Deadpool is just a matter of how long it takes him to blow the predator up.

Taskmaster could beat a pred in melee combat, but definitly not if he was unaware that he was being hunted.

Deathstroke will win if he has knowledge of the pred.

Riddick doesn't have superhuman durability, therefore he gets sliced up real easy. Speargun, Plasma caster, Pistol, Disc, Nets, Remote bombs, pretty much all of it will kill him.

Frank castle has enough arms to level a city... so did the elite military unit in Predator 1. Did that stop the pred? How about the team of elite government soldiers who KNEW about the predator in predator 2? Or the SUPER DUPER elite soldiers in Predator:Cold war?

Fact is, to beat a pred you have to have one of two things;
1) Durability to survive it's attacks
2) Speed and skill to keep up with it

One or the other, otherwise you're dead.

K3VIL

grey fox
bats would pull out his anti-predater spray and bye bye evil alien hunters

Blade Cutter
Hey can Wolverine's adamantuim claws cut through the Predator's metal claws.Because Predator's metal is suppose to be stronger then any metal none to man.Cap and the Bat have the best chance Login can't heal up his guts being out of his stomach.

Miss_Faye
I still believe i can take both of them on... NINJA STYLE!! ninja

armandovalles
anyone over the CL 50 range can probably beat a predator cuz anyone with that kinda strength is usually durable enough to take some shots form predator and keep coming and once they get to predator they throw preds on the ground and pound on him.

Kontraz
Originally posted by armandovalles
anyone over the CL 50 range can probably beat a predator cuz anyone with that kinda strength is usually durable enough to take some shots form predator and keep coming and once they get to predator they throw preds on the ground and pound on him.

the disc can cut through anything. So unless they can dodge it, their done for.

EDIT: and the disc is also seeking, so if the pred gets a lock on them, and they cant dodge bullets easily, they're done for...

Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure if it hit Hulk the most it would do is stick a little. Like if you throw a sawblade at a tree or something.

Kontraz
maybe... but it depends on how angry hulk is, of course.... if he's still not "insane me hulk mountain pick up", then the disc has a good chance of doing some lethal damage.

VENOMfan
^yup

the smart disc cleaves just about anything and are like mentioned before tracking capaple.

pred's can definetly hang with super types

MERCILOUS
Severing the spinal cord would be a good start.

grey fox
thanos for one i can see it now one punch and the predator explodes .....BOOM pred guts all over the wall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.