Movie venom? [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beavis46
hey,i know itd be really lame to have an alien story in one of the movies but could venom be included in a future film if he was adapted in origin?
if so whatd be a good way-answers on a post card.

mordamor22
t wood take a whole movie 2 just explain the costume and hoe eddie brock got let alone spidy and venom fightin LoL

beavis46
yeah but they could get a character just based on venom,itd take some of the fun out of it i know but spidermans black costume can be left out-just have someone whos that kind of a rival for him

mordamor22
yup

VENOMfan
http://www.comics2film.com/ProjectFrame.php?f_id=217

bingo

Darth Jello
they still might mix or confuse venom and the big red psycho pretender, carnage.

mordamor22
yup it wood all be a mess.i say if they were going to do venom it would have to be the real story even tho it wood take long

beavis46
yeah deep down it wouldnt seem right to change venom that much but the original idea just wouldnt work on film,maybe if they (greatly) adapted carnage,not so much of a fan of him so wouldnt mind so much

mordamor22
yea but the fans wood gets pissed maybe.it wood be safe to have jameson bring back the symboite and eddie to have an "accident' and somehow blame spidey

VENOMfan
I think Venom should be introduced in a spiderman sequal and then get his own R rated spin off were he takes on Carnage. Carnage could not possibly work in a PG-13 film. and even tho I cant stand the Character Carnage I would rather see the two represented as how the actually are.

mordamor22
true...so true....

beavis46
yeah i would like to see them presented toriginally too but given the mood of the spiderman movie,it would seem really odd-itd be like putting aliens in a xmen movies.itd be hard to do convincingly in a spin off too,too bad they cant make a seperate film entirely of blade level violence

mordamor22
maybe they could do a matrix type thing like 1 movie comes out and then a few months later another 1 comes out the 1st 1 wood be how venom is made and then in the sequal a few months later, they culd have carnage or spidey come

oxygenuk
will venom/eddie be in any future spiderman films id love to see him and spidey at it! that'd be the classic spidey film.

beavis46
yeah we've been discussing this in another thread-itd be really hard to do without changing him massively

Red Superfly
Hey guys I am new, but I was thinking of this for along time.

They should introduce Eddie in either the 2nd or 3rd movie. They should have him as the rival reporter to Parker who loses his job and is seemingly never seen again.

The movie AFTER this would be Venoms movie. I was thinking that the Symbiote is actually a man-made living organism developed by a company in secret for miliatary applications (Oscorps dirty little secret that gets out thanks to the power shifting and death of Norman?).

Maybe the symbiote is just a living testing organism that mutated over years of being exposed to radiation leakage down at Oscorp, who knows? Anyway, it shouldn't be an alien. That would be lame. Sorry.

It would be easy to kick this off quickly because Eddie would have already been established previously as a disgruntled Parker hater, and then Spidey angers the symbiote (for the fans I think they should have a very short moment where Spidey finds the suit and wears it momentarily before it sets off his Spider sense - for the last time of course - and he realises it is evil and abandons it.

If Venom is to be in the movie, he shouldn't be an alien, they should get Brock in earlier, and I think Parker should wear the costume, if only for a fraction of a second, otherwise, it's going to look rediculous if a big oil-black slobbering behomoth appears with 'coin-cidentally' the same/similar powers as Spider man.

It is taking a few liberties I know, but nobody would buy the "alien" angle, and you cannot have Parker wearing it for too long, it is a 2 hour movie after all. I think maybe the first 20 minutes of said film could be used to introduce the symbiote, make its way onto Parker, and for Parker to get rid of it quickly.

mordamor22
ya it is kinda gay 4 a movie.......regular peter parker gets ubducted by aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol wat a crappy angle

VENOMfan
the only angle that can envolve Carnage is a Venom spin off thats rated R. He CANNOT be in a PG-13 film his demenor twards life and how Randomly he kills((which he MUST do thats the hole point of Carnage)) alone is way to risky for sony to put in the Spiderman general audince freindly franchise.

by the way Eddie Brock is supposed to appear in Spiderman 2 as well as other familar faces

mordamor22
dude that wood like be a horror movie w/ carnage in it lol

Eidolon
VenomFan gots the right idea, any movie featuring Carnage or Venom as a character would have to be rated R. I don't think it'd be much of a horror movie, but more of a action movie along the lines of Blade. Horror movies in my eyes are generally stupidly invincible killers, killing stupid people, defintenlty not a movie I'd want to see Venom or Carnage in.

mordamor22
i noe but carnage is straight killer and there wood be gore and gut and knifes and axes comin from his suit wich wood probly classify it as a horror movie most likely

VENOMfan
probably a gruesome action film like the first predator and blade to a extent.

mordamor22
ya

WRATH
w00t first post wink stick out tongue

ok so heres my angle on Spider-Man 3..

in my mind i think spiderman movies may be dyin out at 3..

they need to spice up the movie a bit so bring in venom..

the angle they can take for eddie it kinda like the blob....

eddie can do a story on spiderman or some random one...and peter can course kinda attack eddie in the paper with the real story and showcase eddie as a fraud or somethin...thus eddie gets fired...he then is so upset and angry he goes off to drink out in the woods or w/e he then sees a meteor hit nearby..

then he goes to check it out and sees like a black ooze and he kinda goes to touch it since hes drunk he passes out and falls on it..thus it covers his body and attaches itself to him...they can kinda make it in nature of w/e the symbiote is from is kinda spidey like /shrug

so to me this will also open up a market for a Venom movie...and possible go into horror with venom movie with carnage....AND also will open up since they got GhostRider and a 3rd Blade movie...throw out a MidNight Sons movie with Venom,GhostRider and Blade

techdude50
Venom will be in Spider-man 3 or 4, they aren't sure yet. If you check a spoiler on this site, you will see that JJJ's son comes back from space with it, which changes the comic book story line to which peter brings it when he returns from the secret wars.

TheVenomSymbiot
was thinking Thomas Jane would be good as Venom after I saw The Punisher. If he died his hair, he could pull it off. (At least he could HAVE, but now that he IS the face of the Punisher, it might be too odd). Anyway, to introduce Brock, why not just follow the formula from the animated series? Brock gets the big scoop on the Lizard being Connors, he takes JJ to show him, bam- the Lizard's normal, Spidey tells him he won't let Brock ruin Connors' life... anything I'm missing? I heard John Jameson's gonna be in 2 as an astronaut, what better way to introduce the symbiote? The individual characters DO need a gestation period, though. Not just "here'sausableidea, stick'eminthenextsequel", but time for the costume to bond and Brock to blame his failures. Also, I think the best intro of VENOM themself would be Spidey going to the famed church, Eddie following him to try to either find out who he is or catch him helpless to get a shot at payback, Spidey finding him and going almost psychotic, webbing him up leaving him dangling (no further mention of Eddie), realize the costume is trying to take over, trying to kill the symbiote at the huge bell, and Parker seeing the costume fall off him, twitch, and stop moving. Figuring it was too weak to recover or something, he returns home thinking "at last, the nightmare is over". The film ends. The intro of the next is basically a recap (like the Back to the Futures) of Spidey making it to the church, finding Brock, etc. But after he leaves, it shows the symbiote slithering into a hole or something and coating Eddie. Then they bust out of the web cocoon with some ominous music, bam- there's the setup. I AM flying on lack of sleep for a while, though, so my ramblings only make half-sense, even to ME, but someone tell me if you understand. I'll be surprised.

badsymbiote
I like T. Jane, but he's nowhere near the appropriate size to play Eddie Brock, and he d*mn sure ain't good looking enough. Where did you find this thread?
I have been thinking about Venom being in a movie for quite a while, and the space-travel and symbiote story is a little far-fetched and quite a bit for your average joe to digest. So, I've been thinking about Ultimate Spidey. The living suit created by Peter and Eddie's fathers as the cure for cancer has a considerably more logical feel to it, and I think it's worthy of consideration. It also addresses the Dr. Conners thing--since he mentors Eddie in Ultimate Spidey and all that.

shadow225588
You dont need an R rated movie with Carnage in it. He could show how much power he has by using the specil weapons on venom and spiderman. He could kill lots of people by blowing up buildings throwing cars around stuff like that. You could have a couple grusome deaths like axes and stuff like that but you dont need that many to prove a point like CARNAGE IS A PSYCO AND LOVEs TO KILL PEOPLE. That is why that character is so freaky i mean a mad man like Cletus getting a suit that is very powerful is freky

badsymbiote
Agreed. But the violence can't ALL be implied, either. To be really truly frightening, some blood must spill--you gotta see him do a little slicin' and dicin' to understand what a nutjob he is.

scibott
Agreed, my friend and I were just talking about a Venom and Charnage movie while we LANed earlier(GMT -7). It most defenatly requires a R rating. Too much missing if it's not. Possibly even NC-17? They need the 3D models to look like the new Venom vs Carnage books.

venom123
I think Venom should have his own movie and not be in any of the spider man films in the future. This being because The Punisher wasn't in any of the spider man movies because Sam Ramie changed parts of the story around. So therefore Venom should have his own movie being rated R for stronglaguage, graphic violents, nudity and gore. It would be cool to have some naked girls in the movie have lots of blood since this is gonna be more like in the mood of a horror movie rather than an action superhero movie. Eddie Bunker the reporter comes in contact with this alien entity that takes him over and he cant control it. The first movie will be about society trying to hunt him down even though he performs some anti heroism be saving a few people in distress but almost eating the bad guys he stops.

The second movie would be more like a superhero movie in a way but still horror. In this one he will take on Carnage. And Carnage will be the scariest thing to be seen other than Venom on the comic book big screen. Society stops looking for Venom in the mitts that there is something more menacing and evil the he is. Venom now has to redeem himself for his ghoulish acts in the first movie and will take on Carnage.

Paola
use this please: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t302158.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.