storm VS omega red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
storm once easily beat omega red by freezing him in a block of ice. ever since he has wanted revenge. will omega's revenge prevail, or will the wind rider fly out of this with another win under her belt?? I say storm

azndrgn
Yeah I say Storm too just because she can keep her distance from Omega and like you said, could freeze his butt. But I don't think this fight would get too much attention.

demigawd
Omega has those nasty death spores. He only needs one opening. Storm would have to play this perfectly...

kgkg
Stom has the power to freeze him , but him know storms power all omega red needs is one good shot.

I say Omega red takes this

stormfront13
I still stay storms, cause she is quick enough to evade him and it doesn't take a long time for her to freeze people. Also her lightning had really hurt him, so she just needs a few good shots and hes down. also storm could make it rain on red which makes him wet which the lightning hurt even more. also if hes wet then he'll freeze easier. storm has also gotten out of reds tentacles before.

kgkg
stormfront13 that could happen.

but i have seen lots of poeple that touch storm.

I'm preety sure if omega can at least touch her once and that's all he needs to win.

stormfront13
if he touches her then couldn't she just zap hit tentacle with lightning and send it to his body??

Alpha Centauri
Why do you create threads just to say "Yeah Storm'd win this. Coz she's Storm and I'm a hardcore fan."

If Omega Red touches her she's dead meat. Which says alot, coz he sucks.

-AC

stormfront13
omg ur so annoying!! storm has already beat red and i was just wondering what people think of it!!

Alpha Centauri
What do you mean think of IT? Why does it say "Vs" then? Why not "What do people think of Storm beating Omega?".

You don't make threads just to satisfy your ego, it's stupid.

She won because she knew that if she didn't keep him away she'd die. If she can do that she'd win again, if not, which I don't think she could, she'd die.

-AC

stormfront13
I already explained this in the storm VS cannonball thread, so I won't repeat myself. I shouldn't have to report to you why I post these things!! You do not own these forums so sop acting like you do!!

Alpha Centauri
I'm not acting like I do, I'm just stating my opinion.

-AC

stormfront13
then why does it matter to you that I post about storm??

Alpha Centauri
It doesn't.

Posting about is fine.

I don't see why you have to create Vs thread after Vs thread and open it with "I think Storm will win." Coz that's all you do.

-AC

stormfront13
a lot of the threads I have started don't have storm in them. and I'll say this for the last time, I want to know what others think about the fight. many people like storm, i'm not the only one. if it doesn't mean that much then why keep bringing it up??

Alpha Centauri
You're never willing to admit that she's gonna lose though.

You wouldn't do it against Wonder Woman or Dr. Doom, two fights which she has no shot at winning.

-AC

stormfront13
I am willing to admit that she will win!!! I said that ww and her are pretty evenly matched and it will be a good fight, I don't know who will win. And if you'd pay attention in the other thread I said that doom might win but storm will gp down fighting.

Alpha Centauri
" I said that ww and her are pretty evenly matched and it will be a good fight, I don't know who will win. And if you'd pay attention in the other thread I said that doom might win but storm will gp down fighting"

You're clearly baffled.

Storm is nowhere near an even match for Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman is like a female version of Superman. Storm WOULD lose against both.

There's no "Doom might win." about it.

-AC

stormfront13
first of all what do you mean by that I was baffled?? I had a strong answer for both! And storm has beaten ww in the DC VS. marvel so obviously I am no the only one who thinks this. and yes storm will lose anainst supes. I already said that storm will prolly lose against doom, but I was stating what I think will happe, and that if doom makes a few mistakes then who knows how the fight will go.

Alpha Centauri
DC Versus Marvel was voted for by the fans.

It wasn't written by the writers. So it's not credible. In that same comic Venom beat on Superman. Which is impossible.

No...you don't understand me. There is NO "Doom prolly will win." Storm cannot beat him. Not a matter of opinion.

-AC

stormfront13
if it was by the fans then I am not the only one who thinks storm will win. and in the other threads I said that storm will lose

Alpha Centauri
Yes, but you're also not the only biased (that means one-sided), know nothing fan are you?

Exactly.

-AC

stormfront13
i am not biased!! I know storm will lose a lot of fights but I also know she will win a lot of them

Alpha Centauri
If she's fighting nobodies then yes.

You are biased, that's a fact and you've proven it for me by bringing it this far. Drop it.

-AC

stormfront13
i've been trying to drop it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.