KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » storm VS omega red

storm VS omega red
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

storm VS omega red

storm once easily beat omega red by freezing him in a block of ice. ever since he has wanted revenge. will omega's revenge prevail, or will the wind rider fly out of this with another win under her belt?? I say storm

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:14 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Yeah I say Storm too just because she can keep her distance from Omega and like you said, could freeze his butt. But I don't think this fight would get too much attention.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:18 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Omega has those nasty death spores. He only needs one opening. Storm would have to play this perfectly...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:25 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Stom has the power to freeze him , but him know storms power all omega red needs is one good shot.

I say Omega red takes this

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:29 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

I still stay storms, cause she is quick enough to evade him and it doesn't take a long time for her to freeze people. Also her lightning had really hurt him, so she just needs a few good shots and hes down. also storm could make it rain on red which makes him wet which the lightning hurt even more. also if hes wet then he'll freeze easier. storm has also gotten out of reds tentacles before.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:16 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

stormfront13 that could happen.

but i have seen lots of poeple that touch storm.

I'm preety sure if omega can at least touch her once and that's all he needs to win.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:23 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

if he touches her then couldn't she just zap hit tentacle with lightning and send it to his body??

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:24 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do you create threads just to say "Yeah Storm'd win this. Coz she's Storm and I'm a hardcore fan."

If Omega Red touches her she's dead meat. Which says alot, coz he sucks.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:24 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

omg ur so annoying!! storm has already beat red and i was just wondering what people think of it!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:35 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you mean think of IT? Why does it say "Vs" then? Why not "What do people think of Storm beating Omega?".

You don't make threads just to satisfy your ego, it's stupid.

She won because she knew that if she didn't keep him away she'd die. If she can do that she'd win again, if not, which I don't think she could, she'd die.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:42 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

I already explained this in the storm VS cannonball thread, so I won't repeat myself. I shouldn't have to report to you why I post these things!! You do not own these forums so sop acting like you do!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:47 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not acting like I do, I'm just stating my opinion.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:48 PM
stormfront13

then why does it matter to you that I post about storm??

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:49 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesn't.

Posting about is fine.

I don't see why you have to create Vs thread after Vs thread and open it with "I think Storm will win." Coz that's all you do.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:50 PM
stormfront13

a lot of the threads I have started don't have storm in them. and I'll say this for the last time, I want to know what others think about the fight. many people like storm, i'm not the only one. if it doesn't mean that much then why keep bringing it up??

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:09 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're never willing to admit that she's gonna lose though.

You wouldn't do it against Wonder Woman or Dr. Doom, two fights which she has no shot at winning.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:11 PM
stormfront13

I am willing to admit that she will win!!! I said that ww and her are pretty evenly matched and it will be a good fight, I don't know who will win. And if you'd pay attention in the other thread I said that doom might win but storm will gp down fighting.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:13 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

" I said that ww and her are pretty evenly matched and it will be a good fight, I don't know who will win. And if you'd pay attention in the other thread I said that doom might win but storm will gp down fighting"

You're clearly baffled.

Storm is nowhere near an even match for Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman is like a female version of Superman. Storm WOULD lose against both.

There's no "Doom might win." about it.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:15 PM
stormfront13

first of all what do you mean by that I was baffled?? I had a strong answer for both! And storm has beaten ww in the DC VS. marvel so obviously I am no the only one who thinks this. and yes storm will lose anainst supes. I already said that storm will prolly lose against doom, but I was stating what I think will happe, and that if doom makes a few mistakes then who knows how the fight will go.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:19 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

DC Versus Marvel was voted for by the fans.

It wasn't written by the writers. So it's not credible. In that same comic Venom beat on Superman. Which is impossible.

No...you don't understand me. There is NO "Doom prolly will win." Storm cannot beat him. Not a matter of opinion.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:21 PM