The Sentinels vs Transformers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Battle of the robots. The transformers include autobots and decepticons. The sentinels are the souped up ones from the X-men Evolution cartoon, not the weakass ones from the old X-men cartoon.
Who wins?

azndrgn
My vote goes to the Transformers because Optimus and Megatron both pack a lot of power just in themselves.

GRIMM THING
what about that other big robot cartoon?

azndrgn
Which one are you talking about?

GRIMM THING
Go-bots?..........maybe?

azndrgn
Nah. Just the old-school transformers before all these different variations.

Kento
*shakes head* Even Bumble Bee or any one autobot could take the Sentinels. Decepticons would literally tear them apart as they are actaully stronger. And Megatron, and Prime on the team...No way they'd loose.

Kento
I mean the Decepticons are stronger then the Autobots.

azndrgn
You don't think the Sentinels from the X-men Evolution cartoon would put a good fight? It took a lot from the X-men in that cartoon to take down just 1

Kento
They X-men from Evolution are also just teenagers. The only way I see if you use all Decepticons, and Autobots (if they actually fought along side each other) would be if the sentinels just kept coming, and just eventually out numbered them, and some of the Autobots, and some of the weaker Decepticons would probably die from the sheer numbers. Even if the sentinels are stronger the Autobots always fight stronger opponents the Decepticons. Plus there is Grimlock, and the Dinobots along with Prime, and Megatron. Along with the bots that comibne.

eleveninches
Transformers RULE!!!

Autobots
Decepticons
Predacons
Maximals
Quintessons
Dinobots

more than meats the eye.

Lord Ryugen
If this is old school Transformers then the Sentinals are gonna be crushed, I mean not only do you have Prime and Megatron but the combined ones as well like Predaking. Hell even Tripticon the living city would be in the fight...now THAT would be worth seeing.

Imperial_Samura
Yes, got to say my money is on the Bots, especially if it is the originals, doubly so if its the G1 comics (and maybe G2, huge Transformer armies going about).

The way I see it a united Transformers have these things on their side-
-Experience (have been fighting for millions of years)
-Toughness and firepower (Especially the Decepticons, though Omega Supreme and Metroplex aren't anything to be scoffed at)
-Brains. Pure and simple, they are all quiet intelligent, but members like Wheeljack and Shockwave redefine smarts. Also a number of good tacticians.
-Prime. Pure and simple. yes

Linkalicious
autobots
decepitcons
dinobots
constructicons (i think it was...)

were the best. screw this new "maximal" crap they got going.

Grimlock was hard!

Alpha Centauri
He was always a fan favourite.

Not mine though, I represented Starscream.

I still think Megatron is the greatest cartoon villain ever.

-AC

Linkalicious
Starscream was my favorite too.

Maybe I just have a soft spot for Cobra Commander's voice. embarrasment

Alpha Centauri
Such a shame that Chris Latta died. Was one of the best voice actors there was.

Frank Welker allegedly signed on to do the live action movie, I believe it's the originals. None of this energon/armada BS.

I mean yeah, it was heavily centered around merchandise but I loved the show. Copped all the DVDs when they came out.

-AC

azndrgn
Autobots vs. Decepticons all the way! I think my favorite episode was when the red virus infected everyone and Optimus was forced to fight Hotrod.

LordFear
Sentinels are a joke. If Xmen can take them what makes u think Transformers can't

GRIMM THING
sounds like you need a heavy hitter to handle the Transformers........

Linkalicious
I was actually going to suggest a Voltron vs Grimlock or maybe a Voltron vs. the combined constructicons.

Alpha Centauri
Predaking (combined Predacons) is the strongest combiner/gestalt.

Voltron would take it....coz it's Voltron.

-AC

AngryManatee
The Sentinels will lose because they don't have "the touch"

grey fox
The sentinels will get torn apart.

Hell the Constructicons could take them by themselves.

"Merge for the kill" !

*Forms devastator and pwns the Sentinels*

Ext@nt
Galvatron would take them out on his own seeing as how he could just destory the planet

Ultraman Baltan
Destructacons/Devastator
Dinobots
Optimus Prime
Megatron
Starscream
Ironhide

That team right there? They destroy 100,000 Sentinals 10/10.

grey fox
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Destructacons/Devastator
Dinobots
Optimus Prime
Megatron
Starscream
Ironhide

That team right there? They destroy 100,000 Sentinals 10/10.

I always thought it would be awesome if the Dinobots could merge together...make a giant...uhh...Velociraptor ? Meh i dont know. Something big mean and gribbly for sure...

lando005
all they need is optimus, iron hide, the dinobots, megatron, galvatron and the constrcuticons

Ext@nt
Starscream hits them with the null ray, they all fall down.

complexbrother
the sentienls would get turned into so much scrap metal .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.