Reed & Superman VS Thor & Batman VS Doom & Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
the smartest and the strongest team-up to fight each other! each team gets a week of prep time to meet, become friendly enough to work together, and to form a plan of attack. the thinkers do most of the planning while the strong guys do the fighting. during the fight Reed is telepathically linked to Superman (post-crisis), Batman is telepathically linked to Thor, and Doom is telepathically linked to the Hulk (savage).

i say batman & thor. although i believe that doom is the smartest and the best planner, it will be very difficult for him to control the hulk. i think it would be interesting to see. batman knows superman so he knows his weaknesses. however, superman knows that batman knows his weaknesses so he and reed will take every precaution to cancel out everything batman knows. however, there is little reed can do to prevent batman charging thor with red sun radiation.

there are many possibilities, have fun with it

Quick Freeze
has someone already done this or something?

Arsenal
It's kind of an awkward matchup. I think Batman would be better suited fighting alongside Superman.

demigawd
Patience, grasshopper.

I'd say Thor and Batman take it.

Reed immediately figures Doom is the big threat and has Supes speed-blitz Doom, leaving Hulk alone and confused. Doom, because Reed is there, can do nothing but lose, because Reed is Doom's kryptonite.

Batman will bring some green K with him, and give it to Thor. Thor puts it on his finger and proceeds to beat down Supes with it.

Doom, being a control freak, invented a control collar that increased Hulk's strength but made him a Doom slave. Without it Hulk goes out of control and starts smashing on Reed. But Reed is flexible and isn't too hurt. He ties up Hulk but can't hold him for long. But long enough for Thor to teleport them both someplace far, far away.

Thor and Batman win.

Arsenal
I've got something in my front pocket for you
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is
Then grab onto it, it's just for you
Give a little squeeze and say, "How do you do?"

Quick Freeze
lol but i'm the grasshopper cuz i couldnt wait 20 minutes for a responce.
and thats a great scenerio demigawd but i meant that doom, reed, and batman are far away and watching from monitors or something and hulk, thor, and supes are the only ones actually fighting. and i thought it would be an unfair advantage (and kind of boring) to put superman and batman together because they know each other so well.

Arsenal
They'd dominate.

Kento
I think Bats, and Thor might be able to take this. stick out tongue I mean you give Batman his all famous prep time lol

DarkDethbringer
of course Doom and hulk would win Dooms the brains and Hulks the muscle!

Quick Freeze
but it is savge hulk, i know at first glance that doom and hulk win but it's kind of out of dooms full control on the actual battle field. i think its really even though

Quick Freeze
i'm surprised no one has voted for superman/fantastic, i figured they'd be the most popular. . .

Quick Freeze
bump

Quick Freeze
now that i think about, the combination of reed and super seem undefeatable. reed can make anything and supes can beat the other 2, it's just a matter of preparing for what bats and doom come up with.

seaapple
I think that Reed/Superman would take it. The reasons for the failure of the Dr. Doom/Hulk team are outlined above. I think Batman is intelligent, but not in the same way like Reed and Doom. Thor and Superman are a good fight, but Reed's intelligence tips the balance. Reed can overcome the kryptonite issue. He has cosmic contacts in a way Batman typically doesn't (ok in the JLA he does but he is basically an urban hero).

Wynndar
Doom and Hulk...Superman and Thor r inferior to Hulk...Batman is seriously inferior to Reed and Doom...but Doom's brain with Hulks rage and power...it would take a whole team to beat them.

Quick Freeze
reed can get around the kryptonite thing because supes has in the past. (lead suit). i think hulk is too much of a loose cannon, but doom might figure a way around that as well. however bats and thor remain my favorites because i believe them to be the underdogs and bats may figure out an defensive-early-on-and-offensive-after-other-opponants-are-weakened stradegy which can work.

Quick Freeze
^
|
|
|

Quick Freeze
who thinks supes and reed will loose!?!? huh!

Quick Freeze
thats what i thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.