KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Reed & Superman VS Thor & Batman VS Doom & Hulk

???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Mr. Fantastic & Superman 1 6.67%
Batman & Thor 4 26.67%
Dr. Doom & The Hullk 7 46.67%
too many possibilities/can't be decided 3 20.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Reed & Superman VS Thor & Batman VS Doom & Hulk
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Reed & Superman VS Thor & Batman VS Doom & Hulk

the smartest and the strongest team-up to fight each other! each team gets a week of prep time to meet, become friendly enough to work together, and to form a plan of attack. the thinkers do most of the planning while the strong guys do the fighting. during the fight Reed is telepathically linked to Superman (post-crisis), Batman is telepathically linked to Thor, and Doom is telepathically linked to the Hulk (savage).

i say batman & thor. although i believe that doom is the smartest and the best planner, it will be very difficult for him to control the hulk. i think it would be interesting to see. batman knows superman so he knows his weaknesses. however, superman knows that batman knows his weaknesses so he and reed will take every precaution to cancel out everything batman knows. however, there is little reed can do to prevent batman charging thor with red sun radiation.

there are many possibilities, have fun with it

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:33 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

has someone already done this or something?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:56 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

It's kind of an awkward matchup. I think Batman would be better suited fighting alongside Superman.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:58 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Patience, grasshopper.

I'd say Thor and Batman take it.

Reed immediately figures Doom is the big threat and has Supes speed-blitz Doom, leaving Hulk alone and confused. Doom, because Reed is there, can do nothing but lose, because Reed is Doom's kryptonite.

Batman will bring some green K with him, and give it to Thor. Thor puts it on his finger and proceeds to beat down Supes with it.

Doom, being a control freak, invented a control collar that increased Hulk's strength but made him a Doom slave. Without it Hulk goes out of control and starts smashing on Reed. But Reed is flexible and isn't too hurt. He ties up Hulk but can't hold him for long. But long enough for Thor to teleport them both someplace far, far away.

Thor and Batman win.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:03 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
Originally posted by demigawd
Patience, grasshopper.

I've got something in my front pocket for you
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is
Then grab onto it, it's just for you
Give a little squeeze and say, "How do you do?"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:06 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

lol but i'm the grasshopper cuz i couldnt wait 20 minutes for a responce.
and thats a great scenerio demigawd but i meant that doom, reed, and batman are far away and watching from monitors or something and hulk, thor, and supes are the only ones actually fighting. and i thought it would be an unfair advantage (and kind of boring) to put superman and batman together because they know each other so well.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:12 AM
Arsenal

quote:
it would be an unfair advantage (and kind of boring) to put superman and batman together because they know each other so well.

They'd dominate.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:13 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

I think Bats, and Thor might be able to take this. stick out tongue I mean you give Batman his all famous prep time lol

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:44 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

of course Doom and hulk would win Dooms the brains and Hulks the muscle!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:24 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

but it is savge hulk, i know at first glance that doom and hulk win but it's kind of out of dooms full control on the actual battle field. i think its really even though

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:32 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

i'm surprised no one has voted for superman/fantastic, i figured they'd be the most popular. . .

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 07:32 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

bump

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 06:46 PM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

now that i think about, the combination of reed and super seem undefeatable. reed can make anything and supes can beat the other 2, it's just a matter of preparing for what bats and doom come up with.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 04:16 AM
seaapple
Undersea Baron

I think that Reed/Superman would take it. The reasons for the failure of the Dr. Doom/Hulk team are outlined above. I think Batman is intelligent, but not in the same way like Reed and Doom. Thor and Superman are a good fight, but Reed's intelligence tips the balance. Reed can overcome the kryptonite issue. He has cosmic contacts in a way Batman typically doesn't (ok in the JLA he does but he is basically an urban hero).

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 04:37 AM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Doom and Hulk...Superman and Thor r inferior to Hulk...Batman is seriously inferior to Reed and Doom...but Doom's brain with Hulks rage and power...it would take a whole team to beat them.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 04:54 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

reed can get around the kryptonite thing because supes has in the past. (lead suit). i think hulk is too much of a loose cannon, but doom might figure a way around that as well. however bats and thor remain my favorites because i believe them to be the underdogs and bats may figure out an defensive-early-on-and-offensive-after-other-opponants-are-weakened stradegy which can work.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 06:14 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

^
|
|
|

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:11 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

who thinks supes and reed will loose!?!? huh!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 06:20 PM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

thats what i thought

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 12:48 AM