Michael Myers vs. Jason vs Freddy: a lil surprise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Hey to you moderators who think you're god by being able to close people's threads cuz they're not comic-related, take a look at these links

http://www.iconsoffright.com/Comic_Maniac.htm

http://www.andymangels.com/nightmares.html

As you will see, these links contain images of comic book covers for Michael Myers, Jason, Freddy and even Leatherface. Not that I like this thread, but proving you guys wrong is oh so sweet...screw you guys, I'm going home

mr.smiley
allright!!!
i told them jason had a comic and they still closed it.

azndrgn
Word up to Mr. Smiley! If they close this thread, then they're just being hypocritical and can't admit they're wrong. So here's one for the threaders!

azndrgn
Mr. Smiley, did you provide a link for the Jason comic when you told them?

mr.smiley
no i didn't cause i didn't know of any
but i saw some of a jason vs leatherface comic in a catalog so i know it's true

mr.smiley
whether people like it or not horror villians are also "comic characters"

azndrgn
I'm going to love to hear what the moderators say now

azndrgn
I think as long as there's evidence that a character was drawn & animated on paper by an official company, not some free-lance nobody, then they are a comic character

mr.smiley
don't get me wrong i like the moderators,tron and paola but one time paola threatend to close my mk vs sf thread cause she had never seen either one

azndrgn
Wow, MK and SF were definitely comic books!

azndrgn
And for all you smarta**es who'd say something like how do I have the time to spend on researching something like this...I'm on Spring Break. so...screw you guys...I'm going home

mr.smiley
awesome!
get wasted and wait for the results!

Joker1237
yeah, Still upset about my Popeye vs Hulk trend. But I get over it.

Nice seeing the Firday 13th comics.

The artwork look great, But they might remove it because it is spam.

LordFear
NICE
FIGHT THE POWER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOT I LOVE ANARCHY AND NON-CONFORMISM

azndrgn
I just hate it when people think they're right all the time. Proving them wrong is sweet

azndrgn
I could put Chucky and Leatherface in this fight and it'd still be legit cuz they're all comic characters from the 2 links. The only rule it could break is if 5 people fighting each other wasn't allowed

Kento
'Cept why would you want Leatherface who is only human, and a doll that isn't as scary as people think he is?

I'll never understand how a doll is scary. Sure he can't be killed, but his arms are like three inches long....Baseball bat, hockey stick, golf club. People have a much long arm reach with a weapon then he does with that little knife of his.

seaapple
Yeah, I agree. That's why I reopened hulk vs. popeye. I think sometimes the mods here just close threads based upon their own tastes rather than their own rules. I mean, I am new here and I read the rules. One says no bad language. Then when one of the mods closed a thread he used profanity in his post:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3306638&highlight=damn#post3306638

Some threads deserve to be closed. Perceived "coolness" of the characters involved is not a reason to close a thread. I think that some Godzilla movies were awfully campy, but "Galactus vs. Godzilla" doesn't get closed. I mean get real, a monster vs. a force of the universe. Sounds silly to me...

mr.smiley
i've quetioned some of the threads the've closed.
especialy my xmen dbz thread.

azndrgn
I agree w/ you Kento. I was just making a point that they're comic characters too so they shouldn't be closed. The main reason I'm angry is one of the mods closed my thread on Tekken vs MK when I 1st came here. MK was definitely a comic book. Maybe Tekken wasn't so I'll give them that. But as a big a franchise as Tekken is, I bet someone had to have made at least a short comic about Tekken

azndrgn
As long as you can provide proof a specific comic has existed, then I think it's all good. A comic is a comic. No matter how longor short the series may have lasted

nigel45
...If it really bothered you so much, why didn't you show them this evidence earlier? It's not like they're totally unreasonable, show them the proof and I'm sure they would have let you keep this thread, if you had actually made it before that is.

Kento
Tekken is a comic book. I have an issue of it. And technically any manga is a comic cause manga = comic in japanese.

seaapple
In some threads people provide the proof in the first post but the mods close them down because they don't like the characters.

Joker1237
I did show the proof lol, and I still think Hulk vs Popeye will be a fight for the ages,

AND most if not all vs trends have comdy here or there. I mean there was a lot of funny stuff in the Hulk vs Godzilla trend. with Hulk will keep hopping and hopping was funny, forgot the poster. But there are a lot of funny and witty comments.

YES I am serious on Popeye vs Hulk, It may be funny to other people, BUT I THINK it is a even fight.

azndrgn
I'm not sure which of my threads you're talking about. Closing my Tekken vs MK thread was technically ok since I can't find a comic for Tekken. But the thing is the mods, as far as I can tell, close questionable threads w/out even researching if a comic existed. The Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat thread that someone mentioned early is completely legit because I have read some issues for both comic books. So a SF vs MK thread is legit for the Gaves Versus Forum and this forum as well because it meets the moderators' so-called "criteria." As for this scary movie killers thread, I'm just showing that the mods probably didn't research if comic books existed for these guys before closing previously related threads

seaapple
Its all I can stands and I can't stands no more.

http://www.math.pitt.edu/~bard/bardware/popeye/popeye1.gif

The comic book character.

azndrgn
That is complete bull****. So what if the mods don't like the characters?! It's not about them. It's about mutual fans arguiing in support of their comic characters. We shouldn't have to like what they like.

azndrgn
Well done seaapple, well done

Kento
To bad I don't have a scanner or I'd scan my Tekken comic cover. Jin, and all the other fighters think they can beat Kazuya...but they don't do to good a job at it.

azndrgn
Yeah I'd like to see that comic. It'd be sweet

azndrgn
Granted I've put some stupid threads up. But at least they're better than the Blade vs Superman thread. At least my thread battles would last more than a second and my good threads cause people to think

Kento
It is. I'd like to get more but I can't find any.

azndrgn
By the time the moderators see the title of this thread they'll wonder how 30 something replies were already made

nigel45
Haha, I hope they close this thread. Wouldn't THAT be ironically hilarious.

azndrgn
It'd be hypocritical for a forum that's titled "Comic versus forum"

nigel45
Hypocritical, but funny.

azndrgn
Ultimately, the moderators still need to fine tune their rules for accepting threads

GRIMM THING
I did! big grin

WOW!

Swanky-Tuna
Led Zeppelin vs Pink Floyd was technically comic vs comic but it was closed for good reason. Not everything printed on paper should be up for debate.

Also, this wasn't worth it at all. You did some powerful spamming to advertise this crap.

azndrgn
You don't get it boy. When people are hypocritical against the very rules they set up, it's just plain wrong. I don't give a d*** about this fight between the horror film franchises. But I do care when just a couple of "moderators" try to impose their tastes and preferences on others

Swanky-Tuna
Go seriously debate Hulk vs Popeye then. If it's still open.

Arsenal
Is anyone actually going to talk about the fight or complain all day? Either PM Tron or Paola you don't have to make a thread about it.

Kento
Freddy will loose. Jason will rule supreme...and um Meyers might to...

seaapple
Hulk vs. Popeye is closed again.

Its funny to think that any of these debates could be considered "serious." Stepping outside the forum and into the real world, how many people do you think would consider "Dark Phoenix vs. Superman" to be a lot more serious than "Hulk vs. Popeye?" In fact, I am sure a lot more people would be able to engage in the "Hulk vs. Popeye" debate because they wouldn't even know who Dark Phoenix is!

Kento
I know why not DP against Popeye

mikalv1224
It would probably be jason in the end but michael myers would put up a good fight. All they would have to do to freddy is bring him into the real world.

Kento
Eh even in the dream world Jason, and Meyers together would whoop Freddy.

azndrgn
I don't know...haven't you seen the movies where Freddy would pop out of people's chests in the dream world. I would think Freddy could do the same to Jason and Michael in the dream world. But in the real world, then yeah, Jason vs Michael kill Freddy. Then Jason kills Michael cuz he's so much stronger. And a machete is a lot better than a kitchen knife

Kento
Yea but Jason was kicking Freddy's butt in the dream world until he found out Jason's fear.

David Duchovony
What was Jason's fear?

Kento
Water. Cause he was drowned.

azndrgn
Good point Kento

Swanky-Tuna
Do zombies even sleep?

Kento
Only when they are considered dead. Jason was sleeping when Freddy used him to go to Elm Street.

azndrgn
If you guys want. Visit my World's Strongest Super-Being 2 thread

grey fox
nope it all happens in crystal lake on a really big boat Michael jumps on hoping to kill another relative or two and Jason's already on their because there are horny teenagers on board and Freddy.. well he's just there for the same reason Jason except he is waiting i their dreams

anyway Michael kills a few random people until the plot comes up and shows us that the only remaining family member left on the ship is both a voorhe's and a myers so Jason teleports over there hoping to kill her first (so no one would be Left to kill him) but starts having a beat down with Michael while Freddy dices up the kids i their sleep

Tron
Hmmmmm, so you did all this to prove a childish point, good job. Now, as Swank said earlier, just cause something makes print doesn't mean it makes for a good debate. I'll admit, I do have to make judgement calls on which threads I close and which ones I keep, but they don't have a damn thing to do with favortism. I do what I can to figure out whether a thread can seriously be debated or not. I mean, really, you can seriously debate "Popeye vs Hulk"? Might as well add Bugs Bunny or Tom and Jerry in there too, get my point? We mods may seem like "*ssholes", that's only because we got a job to do in here, and sometimes that involves us having to sound like *ssholes. Sorry if you take it personally, but that's the way it is. Now, I'll be honest with you, I do occasionally let a thread with a non-comic character run to see how it goes. If it goes okay, and people actually discuss it seriously, then I let it ride, unless Paola decides to close it of course. But things like putting against a cartoon character, is something I have to get rid of, cause no one can seriously debate that. And saying something like that would get more hits than Superman vs Dark Phoenix, because people don't know who Dark Phoenix is? That a bad analogy, cause there's plenty of people here that know who Dark Phoenix is. Anyways, I hope I cleared a thing or two up. And yes azndrgn, I am closing this. Not because of the title, but for the petty reason the thread was opened. Have a good day.wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.