PhoenixII(Rachel) vs Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
discuss

demigawd
good fight. But I give it to Franklin. Galactus remarked that Phoenix is just below her in power, but Franklin is on par with a Celestial who I put above Galactus in power (I know people are going to dispute that).

kgkg
i whold put full power galactus above Celestial

hoorayforpeepee
franklin? on par with celestial? i think not...but he still probably wins this. unless phoenix manages to make him think he is actually Cary Grant or something.

demigawd
In Heroes Reborn, the Celestial said that they see Franklin as being one of them, potentially their equal, which is why they wanted to take him away and train him.

hoorayforpeepee
touche, however i must point out the word potentially.

demigawd
Well, Franklin IS a little kid. He hasn't reached his potential yet. But that brings up a good point - are we going with kiddie Franklin or adult Franklin for this fight?

hoorayforpeepee
i actually assumed it was kiddie. if it was adult franklin, he would win by A LOT. i mean, adult franklin versus white crown phoenix still might go to franklin. but phoenix II? naw.

shaq4real
no need to fuss over this,
franklin wins hands down!

GalacticStorm
Phoenix 2

King KAM
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Phoenix 2 Franklin richards isnt even a cosmic...how does he do all this???? i thought phoenix was supposed to be like gods forearm or something

leonheartmm
franklin wins against any pheonix.

King KAM
Originally posted by leonheartmm
franklin wins against any pheonix. spoken like a true idiot

leonheartmm
Originally posted by King KAM
spoken like a true idiot

at it again i see, wasnt the loss of ur mother enough?

King KAM
at it again i see, wasnt the loss of ur mother enough? you said that a herald of galactus was stronger than him, you said franklin richards was stronger than galactus.....i cant agree with any comic information you speak because your just another x-plosive

leonheartmm
i said that only ONE herald of galactus was POTENTIALLY strongr than him, as he wielded the same void that sentry does. n yes franklin IS stronger than galactus, he resurrected a DEAD galactus. n he creates universes without even realizin, ur the one who should get his facts straight.

King KAM
i said that only ONE herald of galactus was POTENTIALLY strongr than him, as he wielded the same void that sentry does. n yes franklin IS stronger than galactus, he resurrected a DEAD galactus. n he creates universes without even realizin, ur the one who should get his facts straight. resurrection makes you stronger than galactus???? that makes no sense at all, he creates pocket univereses because he warps reality, does this have anything to do with the sentry???NO the sentry has the psionic power of 1million exploding suns, franklin cant touch that, oh yeah, and ummm franklin didnt really bring back galactus, TOAA did.

King KAM
resurrection makes you stronger than galactus???? that makes no sense at all, he creates pocket univereses because he warps reality, does this have anything to do with the sentry???NO the sentry has the psionic power of 1million exploding suns, franklin cant touch that, oh yeah, and ummm franklin didnt really bring back galactus, TOAA did. Thanos explains in the end that no-one is actuallyu ressurected by a person, but that the universe itself brings people back to life to keep the eternal balance which is needed and that is why glalactus was brought back because he is needed for the eternal balance in the universe, galactus has more power than Franklin in his boogers, galactus has defeated all of the elder gods, and at once, there is no showing in franklins bio that can top that feat.

leonheartmm
erm n ur gonna take just that one sayin n weave the whole marvel multierse around it?

leonheartmm
Thanos explains in the end that no-one is actuallyu ressurected by a person, but that the universe itself brings people back to life to keep the eternal balance which is needed and that is why glalactus was brought back because he is needed for the eternal balance in the universe, galactus has more power than Franklin in his boogers, galactus has defeated all of the elder gods, and at once, there is no showing in franklins bio that can top that feat.

isnt there? creating a multiple universes all of which can give birth to the abstractsm galactus AND the elder gods among other things is no feat at all right, ur full of crap man

King KAM
isnt there? creating a multiple universes all of which can give birth to the abstractsm galactus AND the elder gods among other things is no feat at all right, ur full of crap man a mini universe that fits in his pocket, thats nothing but reality warping and molecule arrangement...nothing more than cable on the juice.

leonheartmm
a mini universe that fits in his pocket, thats nothing but reality warping and molecule arrangement...nothing more than cable on the juice.

my god u R full of crap. n no afterwards he created MULTIPLE, full SIZED, universes without even realizin n even travelled through em. he resurrected bloody galactus n ur comparin him to cable,

King KAM
my god u R full of crap. n no afterwards he created MULTIPLE, full SIZED, universes without even realizin n even travelled through em. he resurrected bloody galactus n ur comparin him to cable, these universes were all of his creation but not real, all matter manipulation and and reality warping, which galactus can do,(read his bio) but doesnt even waste his time with.your comparing a PSI to a god.

Maestro
When did Galactus beat all the elder gods at once?

Last time I saw him he was struggling with Mephisto & Agamotto in their realms.

By the way Franklin Richards has defeated Mephisto in his realm, destroying him into shards, I didn't see the same thing from Galactus when he was in his realm.

demigawd
mmm...good point.

I see it this way:

Franklin >= most powerful Celestial
most powerful Celestial > Rachel Phoenix
Rachel Phoenix > Galactus

Maestro
Rachel Phoenix isn't really that powerful compared to Jean Phoenix, she lost to Set, even though that was in an alternative timeline, the powerlevels were all comparable. No disrespect losing to set though, he is a elder god.

demigawd
Yes, but she did defeat Galactus. So that has to be respected.

Maestro
Originally posted by demigawd

Yea I guess, but discussing battles between high-end cosmics is pretty vague most the time, too many fluctuations in power, galactus as a prime example.

demigawd
Originally posted by Maestro
Yea I guess, but discussing battles between high-end cosmics is pretty vague most the time, too many fluctuations in power, galactus as a prime example.

True, but if we're going to bother discussing cosmics at all, we have to deal with the good and bad of it. wink

But I'd say having Rachel Phoenix at or slightly above G level is fair. I put Celestials above them both, considering how much greater their feats are, and I put Franklin above even them, considering his reality warping feats exceed even their best showings. Based on feats, I'd say it's a pretty fair assessment.

shaq4real
isnt there? creating a multiple universes all of which can give birth to the abstractsm galactus AND the elder gods among other things is no feat at all right, ur full of crap man

i agree, ur full of crap,
u underestimate franklin way too much
let's wait and see wat happens wen he finally gains control of all his powers

demigawd
Originally posted by shaq4real
i agree, ur full of crap,
u underestimate franklin way too much
let's wait and see wat happens wen he finally gains control of all his powers

Which will never happen, of course. You'll be long dead and he'll still be eight years old. But yes, if Franklin WERE to master his powers, it would be too much for Rachel.

King KAM
mmm...good point.

I see it this way:

Rachel Phoenix > Galactus bullshit and pure idiocyOriginally posted by Maestro
When did Galactus beat all the elder gods at once?

Last time I saw him he was struggling with Mephisto & Agamotto in their realms.

By the way Franklin Richards has defeated Mephisto in his realm, destroying him into shards, I didn't see the same thing from Galactus when he was in his realm. an extremley weak galactus, he is never at 100% if he is at 100% they all die easily

demigawd
bullshit and pure idiocy an extremley weak galactus, he is never at 100% if he is at 100% they all die easily

There IS no 100% for Galactus. But you're entitled to believe what you want, and one day if you become a writer, it might actually reflect reality in the marvel universe. But for now, you're pretty far off.

Galactus isn't the third most powerful being in the universe, no matter how much you'd like to think so. It's below every Abstract, and lots of physical beings. Sorry to break that news to you.

King KAM
There IS no 100% for Galactus. But you're entitled to believe what you want, and one day if you become a writer, it might actually reflect reality in the marvel universe. But for now, you're pretty far off.

Galactus isn't the third most powerful being in the universe, no matter how much you'd like to think so. It's below every Abstract, and lots of physical beings. Sorry to break that news to you. thats just not true my man, how can you be related to the most 2 powerful beings and not be one yourself? you cant galactus is right under inifnity and eternity

id369

King KAM

demigawd
thats just not true my man, how can you be related to the most 2 powerful beings and not be one yourself? you cant galactus is right under inifnity and eternity

I thought you said Galactus was right under Eternity and Death. Which is it?

How can you be greater than Death when Galactus dies if he doesn't eat planets? And if he's below Death, then doesn't that mean he'd have to be below Oblivion, which is related aspect to Death?

So just answer those basic questions for me:

Is Galacus above or below:

Eternity
Infinity
Death
Oblivion

and we'll take it from there.

soleran30
being above someone in power doesn't mean that certain laws don't work on you as well ie don't eat and big G dies............however Death cannot just walk up to Galactus and kill him.

King KAM
I thought you said Galactus was right under Eternity and Death. Which is it?

How can you be greater than Death when Galactus dies if he doesn't eat planets? And if he's below Death, then doesn't that mean he'd have to be below Oblivion, which is related aspect to Death?

So just answer those basic questions for me:

Is Galacus above or below:

Eternity
Infinity
Death
Oblivion

and we'll take it from there. he is in there with them, power wise death is not equal to galactus nor is oblivion, but he will lose to eternity and infinity

demigawd
Originally posted by soleran30
being above someone in power doesn't mean that certain laws don't work on you as well ie don't eat and big G dies............however Death cannot just walk up to Galactus and kill him.

Incorrect. Immortals are beyond the realm of Death - even Dr. Strange was able to stave off Death and saved Galactus in the process. The fact that Galactus is obligated to do something otherwise face Death is proof that he's below her. Remember, that's how Death works in the Marvel Universe...the victim's are CLAIMED. In order to claim Galactus, Death would have to have power over him.

he is in there with them, power wise death is not equal to galactus nor is oblivion, but he will lose to eternity and infinity

Death and Oblivion are counterpoints to Eternity and Infinity. That's basic Marvel canon - it's the reason why the universe exists and is in balance. If Infinity were more powerful than Oblivion, then the population would spiral out of control and the universe would be unbound. Marvel specifically stated that they're equals. So how then can you justify you position that Galactus is more powerful than Oblivion and Death and less powerful than Eternity and Infinity? Especially when you consider that Galactus is in the domain of Death.

King KAM
Incorrect. Immortals are beyond the realm of Death - even Dr. Strange was able to stave off Death and saved Galactus in the process. The fact that Galactus is obligated to do something otherwise face Death is proof that he's below her. Remember, that's how Death works in the Marvel Universe...the victim's are CLAIMED. In order to claim Galactus, Death would have to have power over him.

Death and Oblivion are counterpoints to Eternity and Infinity. That's basic Marvel canon - it's the reason why the universe exists and is in balance. If Infinity were more powerful than Oblivion, then the population would spiral out of control and the universe would be unbound. Marvel specifically stated that they're equals. So how then can you justify you position that Galactus is more powerful than Oblivion and Death and less powerful than Eternity and Infinity? Especially when you consider that Galactus is in the domain of Death. Thanos when he was upgradaded was more powerful then death with just a 1 cosmic gem, but he wasnt more powerful than galactus until after he had them all, death is a lower skyfather, she rules a realm but that has nothing to do with her fighting power, Death has shown no power equal to thanos, and oblivion got beat up by skreet and thanos, and galactus does imbody something in the universe if you ever payed attention he represents UNCERTAINTY making him neccessary to the universe.

demigawd
whoa...you're saying Thanos is more powerful than Death? Death is a lower skyfather?? Death only rules a realm??? Where are you getting this from? Are you confusing people like Pluto and Hela and Seth with Death? They're all elder gods and they answer to her...Death is the universal embodiment of the end of life. EVERYTHING that dies is under her. How on earth did you conclude that Thanos become more powerful than Death with one gem? When and where was this shown?

Also: When was Oblivion beaten by Skreet and Thanos? I read his series and have no recollection of this happening.

Yes, Galactus is necessary to the universe. So are all abstracts. That doesn't make him a powerful fighter. It just makes him necessary. Roma is necessary to the universe too, so is Atlaz, and neither of them are considered exceptionally powerful....they just have a very important role.

Just because Bush calls all the shots doesn't mean you can't kick his ass in a throw down.

King KAM
whoa...you're saying Thanos is more powerful than Death? Death is a lower skyfather?? Death only rules a realm??? Where are you getting this from? Are you confusing people like Pluto and Hela and Seth with Death? They're all elder gods and they answer to her...Death is the universal embodiment of the end of life. EVERYTHING that dies is under her. How on earth did you conclude that Thanos become more powerful than Death with one gem? When and where was this shown?

Also: When was Oblivion beaten by Skreet and Thanos? I read his series and have no recollection of this happening.

Yes, Galactus is necessary to the universe. So are all abstracts. That doesn't make him a powerful fighter. It just makes him necessary. Roma is necessary to the universe too, so is Atlaz, and neither of them are considered exceptionally powerful....they just have a very important role.

Just because Bush calls all the shots doesn't mean you can't kick his ass in a throw down. Galactus IS powerful though, and oblivion was in the jail when thanos got into a fight with her, and death is the ruler of a realm but her psionic ability and might have never been shown and arent stated that she is much of a fighter.

leonheartmm
oh jesus, r u SERIOUS KING KAM, death lower skyfather?! wtf, kmc is definately THE MOST ****ED UP FORUMS AVAILABLE ONLINE, people here have really lost it

demigawd
Galactus IS powerful though, and oblivion was in the jail when thanos got into a fight with her, and death is the ruler of a realm but her psionic ability and might have never been shown and arent stated that she is much of a fighter.

hahaha....that wasn't Oblivion. That was BEYONDER!!! Likewise, you're confusing Death with one of Death's minions. Wow...you're all kinds of confused.

GalacticStorm
Franklin would have to be at full potential to win this. Child Franklin doesnt stand a chance.

Xplosive
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
i mean, adult franklin versus white crown phoenix still might go to franklin. .

What?

these universes were all of his creation but not real.

WTF. They became real, they were literally real. He made them real.

mmm...good point.

I see it this way:

Rachel Phoenix > Galactus

I see it that way:

Rachel Phoenix > Franklin, most powerful Celestial

and lots of physical beings.

Not really.

power wise death is not equal to galactus nor is oblivion

Where the **** did you get that?

death is a lower skyfather,.

What?

Phoenix 2 wins over Full potential Franklin Richards. Galactus said Phoenix 2 has greater power source, nothing has been said Richards is above Galactus. So Phoenix 2 takes this.

guy222
Scathan or Tiamut>Franklin

Xplosive
Originally posted by guy222
Scathan or Tiamut>Franklin

Scathan definitely (and only logical explanation for him he was under TOAA power, when he appeared).
Tiamut, hm, is he really? Now, I know you can say, Galactus fears Tiamut. That doesn't justify Timaut>Franklin.
I don't think Full Power Galactus would be afraid of all Celestials combined.

Psi-Lord did destroy an alternate Universe. I don't see anything to put Tiamut beyond Full Power Franklin Richards.
Anyway, Rachel wins this.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Xplosive
Psi-Lord did destroy an alternate Universe. I don't see anything to put Tiamut beyond Full Power Franklin Richards.

He destroyed it in a chain reaction by turning a ball of energy into antimatter.

Tiamut is likely stronger then Arishem and Arishem disconnected all travel to Franklin pocket universe while another of them held the entire pocket universe within herself. I find that quiet impressive.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Utrigita
He destroyed it in a chain reaction by turning a ball of energy into antimatter.

Tiamut is likely stronger then Arishem and Arishem disconnected all travel to Franklin pocket universe while another of them held the entire pocket universe within herself. I find that quiet impressive.

Psi-Lord did nonetheless.

That was also kid Franklin. It looked like, it was some percent of his full powers.

Utrigita
Psi-Lord did nonetheless.

That was also kid Franklin. It looked like, it was some percent of his full powers.

Yes he did I just wanted to clearify that he didn't destroy the universe like said phoenix did in a alternate reality.

It was still franklin none the less, his full power varies some say that psi-lord have roughly 3/4 of kid franklins powers while others say he got more so...

Power16
So how does Rachel win does she have beyond universal powers or what?

Xplosive
Originally posted by Power16
So how does Rachel win does she have beyond universal powers or what?

To destroy 616 Universe, there is a need of Multiversal level of power.
In the Necrom fight, Rachel feared that she couldn't handle the power she thought she should use to destroy Necrom, she said it would destroy the Universe. So she let Necrom touch the Phoenix Force, to try to absorb it, but PF was far too much and Necrom was destroyed.

Power16
Ok, i can dig it but has she ever shown enough power to destroy the universe. On that whole Necrom issue is she the only that thinks she would destroy the universe or does someone else also say i could happen.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Power16
Ok, i can dig it but has she ever shown enough power to destroy the universe. On that whole Necrom issue is she the only that thinks she would destroy the universe or does someone else also say i could happen.

It was said that Universe would be destroyed.
She hasn't shown, she never did destroy an Universe.
We know Phoenix Force easily destroyed and alternate Universe.

She was always afraid of full scope of the Phoenix Force.

Power16
Thanks for the clear up.

guy222
Scathan definitely (and only logical explanation for him he was under TOAA power, when he appeared).
Tiamut, hm, is he really? Now, I know you can say, Galactus fears Tiamut. That doesn't justify Timaut>Franklin.
I don't think Full Power Galactus would be afraid of all Celestials combined.

Full power Galactushmm

Frankie full power=1 Celestial. Which one, no one knows

Tiamut is the baddest Celestial. Gaiman's run of Eternals confirms that. He'll beat Franklin

Again, Galactus vs over 10 billion Celestials. Big G's chances aren't good

I like Rachel also. Tell me how she beats Frankie

Xplosive
She beats him because of the Phoenix Force. I can't see Frankie having any effect on her.

And I don't give any Celestial close tho the level of the Phoenix Force (not counting Scathan), do you?

Utrigita
And I don't give any Celestial close tho the level of the Phoenix Force (not counting Scathan), do you?

But the fifth host is above the phoenix force level, They managed to defeat the Goblin force that prior to the confrontation had defeated the Phoenix Force. I have no idea of how they did it through tech probably but still...

Xplosive
But the fifth host is above the phoenix force level, They managed to defeat the Goblin force that prior to the confrontation had defeated the Phoenix Force. I have no idea of how they did it through tech probably but still...

Yeah, I remember that.
Still, I wouldn't give any Celestial a slight chance in vs. battle against full power of the Phoenix Force, if it would happen today.

guy222

Mutant X. 5th Celestial Host contained the Goblin Force. The force rivals the PF. It actually defeated Galactus and PF

guy222
She beats him because of the Phoenix Force. I can't see Frankie having any effect on her.

Jean 'destroyed' Arishem's hand. It was said Arishem allowed the race to deem itself

Can Tiamut, Arishem or Exitar take on the Force. Prolly

Can the Force take on Billions of Celestials. Prolly not

Xplosive
Mutant X. 5th Celestial Host contained the Goblin Force. The force rivals the PF. It actually defeated Galactus and PF

Yes, Havok destroyed it, being Nexus of all realities.
It's also been hinted that M'Kraan Crystal may be nexus of all realities, Omniverse. The same may go for Phoenix Force (I am eager to see what happens in What if issue, it is indicated M'Kraan=Pheonix, well we have to see if something happens). If that was the case, than Goblyn Force could never rival the Phoenix Force.
But, indeed it did defeat the PF.

I don't know what to think.
I just can't give any Celestial in the league of the Phoenix Force.
Maybe WCOTP could destroy all Celestials or maybe not.

guy222
We can only imagine the full power of the Celestials

U know I like Force also

Are u gonna read the new What If w/Vulcan

Xplosive
Are u gonna read the What If w/Vulcan

Yes. You?

guy222
Yup

Xplosive
Yup

Cool. Then we will be able to discuss it.

guy222
Looking forward to it

I'll get the scans up also

Terryc250
Phoenix(Rachael) > Galactus =/> Celestial(Franklin Richards)

guy222
What If...Great Issue

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc455/th_86203_What_If_DCP_0000_122_455lo.jpghttp://img189.imagevenue.com/loc533/th_86221_What_If_DCP_0003_122_533lo.jpghttp://img200.imagevenue.com/loc537/th_86239_What_If_DCP_0004_122_537lo.jpghttp://img7.imagevenue.com/loc853/th_86253_What_If_DCP_0005_122_853lo.jpg
http://img155.imagevenue.com/loc623/th_86265_What_If_DCP_0007_122_623lo.jpghttp://img204.imagevenue.com/loc401/th_86271_What_If_DCP_0009_122_401lo.jpghttp://img120.imagevenue.com/loc1058/th_86296_What_If_DCP_0011_122_1058lo.jpg

guy222
http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc980/th_87178_What_If_DCP_0012_122_980lo.jpghttp://img192.imagevenue.com/loc520/th_87181_What_If_DCP_0013_122_520lo.jpghttp://img101.imagevenue.com/loc874/th_87194_What_If_DCP_0015_122_874lo.jpghttp://img141.imagevenue.com/loc238/th_87200_What_If_DCP_0016_122_238lo.jpg
http://img171.imagevenue.com/loc943/th_87202_What_If_DCP_0019_122_943lo.jpg

guy222
http://img186.imagevenue.com/loc426/th_87468_What_If_DCP_0023_122_426lo.jpghttp://img199.imagevenue.com/loc474/th_87493_What_If_DCP_0024_122_474lo.jpghttp://img11.imagevenue.com/loc840/th_87501_What_If_DCP_0027_122_840lo.jpghttp://img195.imagevenue.com/loc456/th_87508_What_If_DCP_0029_122_456lo.jpg
http://img165.imagevenue.com/loc1036/th_87514_What_If_DCP_0030_122_1036lo.jpghttp://img172.imagevenue.com/loc773/th_87520_What_If_DCP_0032_122_773lo.jpg

guy222
http://img11.imagevenue.com/loc658/th_87712_What_If_DCP_0035_122_658lo.jpghttp://img203.imagevenue.com/loc365/th_87719_What_If_DCP_0037_122_365lo.jpghttp://img105.imagevenue.com/loc889/th_87725_What_If_DCP_0040_122_889lo.jpg

Galan007
Posting whole issues = copyright infringement. ermmhappy

Anyhow,
Franky turns Rachel into a bouncy-ball. dur313

JediSamuraiMRB
Guy, we need a talk

guy222
I know, I'm older big grin

LordKaos
thank you Guy, I knew that the Phoenix (Jean) had something up it's (her) sleeve, now I'm going to go get that issue!

Xplosive
Awesome power of the Phoenix Force. Vulcan didn't show that much of it's power, but it was something. Watchers are clearly afraid of it's power.

guy222
Originally posted by LordKaos
thank you Guy, I knew that the Phoenix (Jean) had something up it's (her) sleeve, now I'm going to go get that issue!

Ur welcome smile

guy222
Awesome power of the Phoenix Force. Vulcan didn't show that much of it's power, but it was something. Watchers are clearly afraid of it's power.

Agreed

It will always be a force to be reckoned with

Xplosive
Vulcan didn't wield the Full Phoenix Force.

What will happen next? What will Jean do?

LordKaos
I loved this, the whole time you think he is in control, Jean (I knew it was her the moment I saw pink speech bubbles) was. It was all a ploy just to get him to grow up and stop thinking that revenge and power were the only things he could do to make himself happy, he killed everybody he hated, destroyed at least 7 solar systems and still he was empty inside. He was well on his way to destroying the entire universe. I really liked the whole Summers/Grey family reunion feel. One question, since much of the story took place in the M'Kraan crystal and the WHR, is this considered cannon for the Phoenix/Jean, I mean I would personally call it that because the two places are nexus points for the entire multiverse and possibly the omniverse. Just curious.

Old-Wizard.com

she beat HUNGRY galactus....didnt really beat him...drove him off.

LordKaos
she didn't drive him off, she was the one who left the fight after he admitted that he was on the verge of death and she was only getting stronger, Galactus is always hungry, and I somehow doubt that he allows himself to be in the brink of starvation before his next feed, that was the point of him having heralds so that they could find planets faster. If he had fed the only change would have been the fight lasting longer. He would have used his limited reserve he got from the planet, while she would be able to tap into an unlimited power source. She beat him because they fought and he told her about the damage she was causing by existing and she left him, weakened. What do you qualify as a beating? the way I see it is if we fight and I knock you on your ass and the only way to stop me from killing you is to tell me how I'm just as bad as you or worse and I was destroying the future by being, I still won our fight whether I left or not, nobody is going to say I barely beat you, there going say you took your best shot and was still floored.

xjustice69x
I loved this, the whole time you think he is in control, Jean (I knew it was her the moment I saw pink speech bubbles) was. It was all a ploy just to get him to grow up and stop thinking that revenge and power were the only things he could do to make himself happy, he killed everybody he hated, destroyed at least 7 solar systems and still he was empty inside. He was well on his way to destroying the entire universe. I really liked the whole Summers/Grey family reunion feel. One question, since much of the story took place in the M'Kraan crystal and the WHR, is this considered cannon for the Phoenix/Jean, I mean I would personally call it that because the two places are nexus points for the entire multiverse and possibly the omniverse. Just curious.
i think it was 7 galaxys, and thats a huge difference!

xjustice69x
she didn't drive him off, she was the one who left the fight after he admitted that he was on the verge of death and she was only getting stronger, Galactus is always hungry, and I somehow doubt that he allows himself to be in the brink of starvation before his next feed, that was the point of him having heralds so that they could find planets faster. If he had fed the only change would have been the fight lasting longer. He would have used his limited reserve he got from the planet, while she would be able to tap into an unlimited power source. She beat him because they fought and he told her about the damage she was causing by existing and she left him, weakened. What do you qualify as a beating? the way I see it is if we fight and I knock you on your ass and the only way to stop me from killing you is to tell me how I'm just as bad as you or worse and I was destroying the future by being, I still won our fight whether I left or not, nobody is going to say I barely beat you, there going say you took your best shot and was still floored.
i totaly agree with you except for the fact that by forum rules that is basicly a win for galactus.
she was definetly wining and geting the best of him no dout!
but she left the battle field on her own power, that is a loss here i belive

LordKaos
If we created a fight on the forum saying she ran then of course she lost according to the rules but, it was a "real" battle not a forum battle so forum rules don't apply to that particular battle (and that would still be based on what qualifies as a win he surely didn't look like he was in any shape to retaliate he all but said it) what applies is the outcome of the battle which is canon, he lost.

LordKaos
Originally posted by xjustice69x
i think it was 7 galaxys, and thats a huge difference!

Yeah I noticed that after it was too late to edit.

xjustice69x
If we created a fight on the forum saying she ran then of course she lost according to the rules but, it was a "real" battle not a forum battle so forum rules don't apply to that particular battle, what applies is the outcome of the battle which is canon, he lost.
absolutly in the comic she won that battle,
im just nit picking and being a pain. lol sorry about that

LordKaos
it's cool smile

Galan007
One question, since much of the story took place in the M'Kraan crystal and the WHR, is this considered cannon for the Phoenix/Jean, I mean I would personally call it that because the two places are nexus points for the entire multiverse and possibly the omniverse. Just curious. This story should certainly be canon, in some way/shape/form.

The main reason is because Gabriel traveled through the M'Kraan Crystal, , to the Nexus point of ALL realities, ..

From there he was able to kill the Phoenix of nearly every Universe, seemingly usurping their Phoenix-powers.

Most "What If's" take place in a singular divergent reality, which the majority of us generally regard as non-canon -- This story, however, would have taken place in just about every Universe making up the Multiverse, which again, should have made it canon..

srug

Xplosive
Originally posted by Galan007
This story should certainly be canon, in some way/shape/form.

The main reason is because Gabriel traveled through the M'Kraan Crystal, , to the Nexus point of ALL realities, ..

From there he was able to kill the Phoenix of nearly every Universe, seemingly usurping their Phoenix-powers.

Most "What If's" take place in a singular divergent reality, which the majority of us generally regard as non-canon -- This story, however, would have taken place in just about every Universe making up the Multiverse, which again, should have made it canon.

Indeed. M'Kraan, WHR may be Omniversal, as written in bios.
This story, indeed, did affect more beings from different Universes, Vuclan kileld them, they should be counted for a canon. And now Jean and Kid Gabriel are in WHR, which is also a canon.
Jean is WPOTC and there is only and WPOTC in existence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.