Anti-Monitor invading Marvel universe VS. Adam Warlock with IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who wins?

Happy Dance

Sentry
Keep in mind, Monitor's invading Marvel Universe, the IG will work here.

Beyonder
Not easy, but Warlock takes it.

kgkg
"Not easy, but Warlock takes it."

i don't undertand with IG don't you control every aspect of the universe?

time , space , emotion , infinite power . Remember thanos with IG beat all marvel Universe with IG.

i know the Ani-Montor is a Multiverse Distroyer , i still think worlock with IG will take is easy.

Either it's easy or anti -monitor takes it.

Sir Whirlysplat
Hate thread Spamtastic smile look at all the replies

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t378622.html

GalacticStorm
IG gives universal power so if we're talking about AM at the height of his power after having consumed most of the DC multiverse i cant see how the IG can stand up to that.

roughrider
With IG this is Warlock's universe, and the Anti-Monitor is just passing through. AM is powered up by destruction, but AW can control every detail everywhere in the universe. Adam Warlock wins.

Evil Genius
Anti monitor is a Universe destroyer, he kills the Universe and like in Avengers/JLA the IG is a useless Glove and Warlock is dead.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by roughrider
With IG this this is Warlock's universe, and the Anti-Monitor is just passing through. AM is powered up by destruction, but AW can control every detail everywhere in the universe. Adam Warlock wins.

AW is still wielding just the energies of one universe whilst AM would have the energies of the majority of a multiverse backing him up. Theres just no comparison.

leonidas
well, would aw have been able to stand up to the spectre as am did? i don't think so. problem is, is this new era of cosmics, they are shown doing so many higher end feats. if a came back today, and was at the height of his power, we would likely see him doing so pretty retarded feats. look what krona did to galactus and krona was an insect to am.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Evil Genius
Anti monitor is a Universe destroyer, he kills the Universe and like in Avengers/JLA the IG is a useless Glove and Warlock is dead.

This battle is taking place in the Marvel Universe, the glove will work here.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
This battle is taking place in the Marvel Universe, the glove will work here.

What do you think about the battle? Am would stand a chance against the HOTU but i think he'll be fine against the IG

Adam Warlock
In my opinion?

Warlock stands a chance. Probably not a good one, but it seemed he had better control over the Gauntlet than Thanos due to his natural affinity with the gems.

Anti-Monitor is very powerful. And I acknowledge the fact he has consumed various Multiverses. But I agree with roughrider. With the IG, this is Warlock's Universe. Warlock could possibly repel the Anti-Monitor out of the Marvel Universe or simply bar him from ever entering the Marvel Universe. Warlock is smarter than Thanos and could devise a way of using the IG to help better the odds for him. He could use the time gem to give himself time to think of a strategy. Warlock is a brilliant tactician, and I have him winning the battle by an inch in my opinion.

5.5 out of 10, for Warlock.

GalacticStorm
In my opinion?

Warlock stands a chance. Probably not a good one, but it seemed he had better control over the Gauntlet than Thanos due to his natural affinity with the gems.

Anti-Monitor is very powerful. And I acknowledge the fact he has consumed various Multiverses. But I agree with roughrider. With the IG, this is Warlock's Universe. Warlock could possibly repel the Anti-Monitor out of the Marvel Universe or simply bar him from ever entering the Marvel Universe. Warlock is smarter than Thanos and could devise a way of using the IG to help better the odds for him. He could use the time gem to give himself time to think of a strategy. Warlock is a brilliant tactician, and I have him winning the battle by an inch in my opinion.

5.5 out of 10, for Warlock.

But AM would still have exponentially more power to draw on than AW and considering he'd absorbed most of the multiverse all the powers Adam has through the IG which itself taps into the fundamental forces of the universe would be posessed by AM but to a far greater degree.

Adam Warlock
Was AM a genius? Or was he just very powerful?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Adam has through the IG which itself taps into the fundamental forces of the universe would be posessed by AM but to a far greater degree.

Couldn't Adam shunt the power of the Marvel Universe from being absorbed by the AM? Can AM still absorb energy from within a Universe that he has no control over?

GalacticStorm
Was AM a genius? Or was he just very powerful?

Well he created advanced machinery to regulate his power and it enabled him to go on to absorb most of the multiverse so yeah id say he was a genius to do that.

Adam Warlock
Warlock could probably also harness the power of lesser beings to aid him in his battle against the AM. The Abstracts, Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, Death, Galactus, Epoch, Etc... With the IG, it's possible.

GalacticStorm
Couldn't Adam shunt the power of the Marvel Universe from being absorbed by the AM? Can AM still absorb energy from within a Universe that he has no control over?

Well its not like he had control over any of the universes he absorbed. He just sent a wave of energy that passed from universe to universe converting it to anti matter and further empowering himself.

GalacticStorm
Warlock could probably also harness the power of lesser beings to aid him in his battle against the AM. The Abstracts, Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, Death, Galactus, Epoch, Etc... With the IG, it's possible.

But given that the IG is total power within a reality i cant see how they'd make a difference when they tap into the same power themselves.

Wild Cowboy
.................. cowboys rule !!

Laminator_X
Remember, the Anti-Monitor's power is tied to his origin. Since the Marvel Universe (presumably) was not created by Krona's blasphemous experiment the way that the Monitor, Anti-Monitor, and the rest of the Infinite Earths were, I don't think that the AM would be able to reach out and consume it. The MU is not within his sphere of influence the way that the Infinite earths were. The Anti-Monitor would still have a lot of raw power to bring to bear, but a big wave of anti-matter or something would be trivial for Warlock to stop.

Just like the Gems hold no influence over the DCU because the DCU was not spawned from the same creation events as the Gems, I think that the converse would be true of the AM. I think the Anti-Monitor's special power is tied to both he and the Infinite Earths sharing a common origin, and as such, he would be less effective elsewhere.

leonidas
but for the sake of debate, as we do with so many cosmic powers, you need to assume that BOTH powers work to their fullest wherever the fight takes place.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
But given that the IG is total power within a reality i cant see how they'd make a difference when they tap into the same power themselves.

Agreed the Un iverse is destroyed so whats the point of the infinity Gauntlet - Its only got power over things within a Universe not things which have the power to be external to it and simply destroy the Universe confused I must be wrong - I'm supporting GS sad

leonidas
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Agreed the Un iverse is destroyed so whats the point of the infinity Gauntlet - Its only got power over things within a Universe not things which have the power to be external to it and simply destroy the Universe confused I must be wrong - I'm supporting GS sad

actually, that makes a lot of sense. so you me and gs all agree?? eek!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
actually, that makes a lot of sense. so you me and gs all agree?? eek! [/QUOTE

eek!

A trinity of agreement laughing out loud

leonidas
a miracle, man!! heheh

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
a miracle, man!! heheh

smile

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Remember, the Anti-Monitor's power is tied to his origin. Since the Marvel Universe (presumably) was not created by Krona's blasphemous experiment the way that the Monitor, Anti-Monitor, and the rest of the Infinite Earths were, I don't think that the AM would be able to reach out and consume it. The MU is not within his sphere of influence the way that the Infinite earths were. The Anti-Monitor would still have a lot of raw power to bring to bear, but a big wave of anti-matter or something would be trivial for Warlock to stop.

Just like the Gems hold no influence over the DCU because the DCU was not spawned from the same creation events as the Gems, I think that the converse would be true of the AM. I think the Anti-Monitor's special power is tied to both he and the Infinite Earths sharing a common origin, and as such, he would be less effective elsewhere.

This is a very logical explanation on how Warlock could win. smile

Warlock still has absolute control of the Marvel Universe, even if it was possible that his power were at his potential, and I don't think AM can muck with universe that he has no influence over. Adam has a home field advantage to handicap the AM's power.

If this battle happened anywhere else, 10 times out of 10 AM would defeat Adam. But, since this is the Marvel Universe, Adam wins more times than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.