KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Anti-Monitor invading Marvel universe VS. Adam Warlock with IG

Anti-Monitor VS. Adam Warlock With IG
This poll is closed.
Anti-Monitor 0 0%
Adam Warlock with Infinity Gauntlet 1 100.00%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Anti-Monitor invading Marvel universe VS. Adam Warlock with IG
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Anti-Monitor invading Marvel universe VS. Adam Warlock with IG

Who wins?

Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 12:47 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Keep in mind, Monitor's invading Marvel Universe, the IG will work here.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 12:49 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Not easy, but Warlock takes it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 03:40 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

"Not easy, but Warlock takes it."

i don't undertand with IG don't you control every aspect of the universe?

time , space , emotion , infinite power . Remember thanos with IG beat all marvel Universe with IG.

i know the Ani-Montor is a Multiverse Distroyer , i still think worlock with IG will take is easy.

Either it's easy or anti -monitor takes it.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 04:12 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hate thread Spamtastic smile look at all the replies

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t378622.html

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:41 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

IG gives universal power so if we're talking about AM at the height of his power after having consumed most of the DC multiverse i cant see how the IG can stand up to that.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:43 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

With IG this is Warlock's universe, and the Anti-Monitor is just passing through. AM is powered up by destruction, but AW can control every detail everywhere in the universe. Adam Warlock wins.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 01:15 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Genius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anti monitor is a Universe destroyer, he kills the Universe and like in Avengers/JLA the IG is a useless Glove and Warlock is dead.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 01:17 AM
Evil Genius is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Genius a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Genius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
With IG this this is Warlock's universe, and the Anti-Monitor is just passing through. AM is powered up by destruction, but AW can control every detail everywhere in the universe. Adam Warlock wins.

AW is still wielding just the energies of one universe whilst AM would have the energies of the majority of a multiverse backing him up. Theres just no comparison.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 01:18 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

well, would aw have been able to stand up to the spectre as am did? i don't think so. problem is, is this new era of cosmics, they are shown doing so many higher end feats. if a came back today, and was at the height of his power, we would likely see him doing so pretty retarded feats. look what krona did to galactus and krona was an insect to am.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 02:19 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Evil Genius
Anti monitor is a Universe destroyer, he kills the Universe and like in Avengers/JLA the IG is a useless Glove and Warlock is dead.

This battle is taking place in the Marvel Universe, the glove will work here.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:30 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
This battle is taking place in the Marvel Universe, the glove will work here.

What do you think about the battle? Am would stand a chance against the HOTU but i think he'll be fine against the IG

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:32 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

In my opinion?

Warlock stands a chance. Probably not a good one, but it seemed he had better control over the Gauntlet than Thanos due to his natural affinity with the gems.

Anti-Monitor is very powerful. And I acknowledge the fact he has consumed various Multiverses. But I agree with roughrider. With the IG, this is Warlock's Universe. Warlock could possibly repel the Anti-Monitor out of the Marvel Universe or simply bar him from ever entering the Marvel Universe. Warlock is smarter than Thanos and could devise a way of using the IG to help better the odds for him. He could use the time gem to give himself time to think of a strategy. Warlock is a brilliant tactician, and I have him winning the battle by an inch in my opinion.

5.5 out of 10, for Warlock.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:46 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

In my opinion?

Warlock stands a chance. Probably not a good one, but it seemed he had better control over the Gauntlet than Thanos due to his natural affinity with the gems.

Anti-Monitor is very powerful. And I acknowledge the fact he has consumed various Multiverses. But I agree with roughrider. With the IG, this is Warlock's Universe. Warlock could possibly repel the Anti-Monitor out of the Marvel Universe or simply bar him from ever entering the Marvel Universe. Warlock is smarter than Thanos and could devise a way of using the IG to help better the odds for him. He could use the time gem to give himself time to think of a strategy. Warlock is a brilliant tactician, and I have him winning the battle by an inch in my opinion.

5.5 out of 10, for Warlock.

But AM would still have exponentially more power to draw on than AW and considering he'd absorbed most of the multiverse all the powers Adam has through the IG which itself taps into the fundamental forces of the universe would be posessed by AM but to a far greater degree.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:51 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Was AM a genius? Or was he just very powerful?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:52 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Adam has through the IG which itself taps into the fundamental forces of the universe would be posessed by AM but to a far greater degree.

Couldn't Adam shunt the power of the Marvel Universe from being absorbed by the AM? Can AM still absorb energy from within a Universe that he has no control over?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:56 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Was AM a genius? Or was he just very powerful?

Well he created advanced machinery to regulate his power and it enabled him to go on to absorb most of the multiverse so yeah id say he was a genius to do that.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:58 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Warlock could probably also harness the power of lesser beings to aid him in his battle against the AM. The Abstracts, Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, Death, Galactus, Epoch, Etc... With the IG, it's possible.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:59 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Couldn't Adam shunt the power of the Marvel Universe from being absorbed by the AM? Can AM still absorb energy from within a Universe that he has no control over?

Well its not like he had control over any of the universes he absorbed. He just sent a wave of energy that passed from universe to universe converting it to anti matter and further empowering himself.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 04:08 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Warlock could probably also harness the power of lesser beings to aid him in his battle against the AM. The Abstracts, Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, Death, Galactus, Epoch, Etc... With the IG, it's possible.

But given that the IG is total power within a reality i cant see how they'd make a difference when they tap into the same power themselves.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 04:10 AM