thanos and gladiator and hulk v darksied superman and doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoorayforpeepee
battle of the rip-offs

Scoobless
Thanos beats the crap out of team DC while Gladiator and the Hulk share a pot of chamomile tea with crumpets and stories of haircuts they wish they had never gotten

kgkg
with the help of Thanos on their side they will cream these fools

The Flash
Pre or Post Crisis on the DC side?

kgkg
i'm guessing is POst if it was pre that whould have been posted.

Yo tron man you should make some Rule about Pre and POst crisis shit.

Lord S
This is actually one of the better battles I've seen lately...I'd have to give the edge to the DC side, cause Superman bests Gladiator and I don't believe that Hulk can go toe-to-toe with Doomsday and survive for long. Thanos vs. Darkseid is a wash.

Jamaican
Don't know much about Thanos or Darksied (I know more about Thanos when it comes to both), but I had been under the impression that they are equals, which would negate them out of the fight. But I know that Supes will take out Gladiator, and I'd place my money on Doomsday to take down the Hulk...

LordFear
yeah Doomsy would rape Hulk several times over.
Supes wouldn't beat Gladiator though cuz Glad has not weaknesses at all.
Thanos bests Darkseid, cheap imitation copy

Jamaican
"Supes wouldn't beat Gladiator though cuz Glad has not weaknesses at all."

How would he know about Sup's weakness?And how would Gladiator be able to expose Superman's weakness? It's not like they're playing in a kryptonite infested field. And he doesn't use magic, not to my knowledge anyway...

LordFear
Fine good point but Gladiator would still win

Jamaican
"Fine good point but Gladiator would still win"

Lol. What?!? How so?

Plus, I'm sure when he realizes that he's facing the Man of Steel, and see's that he's having a hard time, he'll begin to doubt himself, therefore causing his weakness to kick in. And I'm sure if Kal decided to go all out, he'd take him out...

Beyonder
Originally posted by Jamaican
"Fine good point but Gladiator would still win"

Lol. What?!? How so?

Plus, I'm sure when he realizes that he's facing the Man of Steel, and see's that he's having a hard time, he'll begin to doubt himself, therefore causing his weakness to kick in. And I'm sure if Kal decided to go all out, he'd take him out...

Gladiator can operate a hundred times the speed of light. Superman can't. Gladiator wins.

jplatinum
Scoobless, I couldn't have said that sh#t better, man.

jplatinum
Hey Jamaican,
I know that Gladiator is suppose to be like pre-crisis superman(at full confidence). So unless supes is pre-crisis, Gladiator can take him easy.
Hulk can become far more powerful than doomsday, so if knockout counts then hulk wins.Thanos with the infinity gaunlet can destroy pre-crisis darkseid,post-crisis darkseid,the omega effect,and his mama at the same time.

ZephroCarnelian
One punch from Supes would knock Glad's confidence. Then Glad will be pasted lol.

Doomsday and Hulk would be a good match - but Hulk grows in strength with his rage, whilst DD's 'evolution' doesn't take effect until after he's been killed. I'd give that to Hulk.

And Thanos would make absolute mincemeat out of Darkseid. I know it's been suggested in the comics that they're of equal power, but that was during crossovers and Thanos regularly makes a mockery of cosmic level beings.

I say that once Supes has taken out Glads, he's gonna be faced with an angry Hulk and a smirking Thanos. His only chance would be to fly away. Very fast, lol.

Pepito
The marvels win all of the battles as Gladiator is a much better strategist and has more power tah nSupes. Thanos is much more powerful than Darkseid and Hulk (with his new upgrade in strength and healing) beats Doomsday. Doomsday canot return because he is in a cosmic warp devised by Thanos. Doomsday learns how to mumba due to all his new free time and disposable income

Beyonder
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
One punch from Supes would knock Glad's confidence. Then Glad will be pasted lol.

Bwahahahaha, Gladiator's taken shots from Surfer, Thor, and Tyrant without an indication of his confidence dropping. One punch from Supes would do the job? laughing Please, Gladiator was getting pummeled by Tyrant and his confidence never dropped. He kept fighting. Beta Ray Bill, Terrax, and Surfer were all getting the same beat down Gladiator was getting; he never showed anything or said anything that differed from how everyone else was feeling. Both are gonna be fighting till someone can assist and turn the tide of the battle. BTW, Gladiator has operated 100X faster than lightspeed.

Thanos stomps Darkseid. Hulk would have some serious trouble with DD.

Marvel wins.

kgkg
Thanos can take them all by himself.

Infinity Watch
Originally posted by Lord S
This is actually one of the better battles I've seen lately...I'd have to give the edge to the DC side, cause Superman bests Gladiator and I don't believe that Hulk can go toe-to-toe with Doomsday and survive for long. Thanos vs. Darkseid is a wash.

Dude, you're sick.

Thanos kicks the dogshit out of Darksied, any day.

Gladiator is way faster and stronger than Superman. Supes gets his ass handed severely.

Hulk will have a good one with Doomsday tho. Doomsday starts out stronger than Hulk, but that won't last. The are about evenly matched in everything else, except Hulk get's stronger and more durable while Doomsday gets more durable. Either of them could win, but I take Hulk.

jplatinum
Infinity Watch is right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.