KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » thanos and gladiator and hulk v darksied superman and doomsday

thanos and gladiator and hulk v darksied superman and doomsday
Started by: hoorayforpeepee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manorastroman

thanos and gladiator and hulk v darksied superman and doomsday

battle of the rip-offs

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:44 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Thanos beats the crap out of team DC while Gladiator and the Hulk share a pot of chamomile tea with crumpets and stories of haircuts they wish they had never gotten

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 07:41 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

with the help of Thanos on their side they will cream these fools

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 08:53 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Pre or Post Crisis on the DC side?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:30 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i'm guessing is POst if it was pre that whould have been posted.

Yo tron man you should make some Rule about Pre and POst crisis shit.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:36 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

This is actually one of the better battles I've seen lately...I'd have to give the edge to the DC side, cause Superman bests Gladiator and I don't believe that Hulk can go toe-to-toe with Doomsday and survive for long. Thanos vs. Darkseid is a wash.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 06:34 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

Don't know much about Thanos or Darksied (I know more about Thanos when it comes to both), but I had been under the impression that they are equals, which would negate them out of the fight. But I know that Supes will take out Gladiator, and I'd place my money on Doomsday to take down the Hulk...

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 06:59 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

yeah Doomsy would rape Hulk several times over.
Supes wouldn't beat Gladiator though cuz Glad has not weaknesses at all.
Thanos bests Darkseid, cheap imitation copy

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 07:22 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

"Supes wouldn't beat Gladiator though cuz Glad has not weaknesses at all."

How would he know about Sup's weakness?And how would Gladiator be able to expose Superman's weakness? It's not like they're playing in a kryptonite infested field. And he doesn't use magic, not to my knowledge anyway...

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 07:47 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Fine good point but Gladiator would still win

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 07:50 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

"Fine good point but Gladiator would still win"

Lol. What?!? How so?

Plus, I'm sure when he realizes that he's facing the Man of Steel, and see's that he's having a hard time, he'll begin to doubt himself, therefore causing his weakness to kick in. And I'm sure if Kal decided to go all out, he'd take him out...

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:02 PM
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jamaican
"Fine good point but Gladiator would still win"

Lol. What?!? How so?

Plus, I'm sure when he realizes that he's facing the Man of Steel, and see's that he's having a hard time, he'll begin to doubt himself, therefore causing his weakness to kick in. And I'm sure if Kal decided to go all out, he'd take him out...

Gladiator can operate a hundred times the speed of light. Superman can't. Gladiator wins.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:40 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scoobless, I couldn't have said that sh#t better, man.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 02:47 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Jamaican,
I know that Gladiator is suppose to be like pre-crisis superman(at full confidence). So unless supes is pre-crisis, Gladiator can take him easy.
Hulk can become far more powerful than doomsday, so if knockout counts then hulk wins.Thanos with the infinity gaunlet can destroy pre-crisis darkseid,post-crisis darkseid,the omega effect,and his mama at the same time.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 02:53 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

One punch from Supes would knock Glad's confidence. Then Glad will be pasted lol.

Doomsday and Hulk would be a good match - but Hulk grows in strength with his rage, whilst DD's 'evolution' doesn't take effect until after he's been killed. I'd give that to Hulk.

And Thanos would make absolute mincemeat out of Darkseid. I know it's been suggested in the comics that they're of equal power, but that was during crossovers and Thanos regularly makes a mockery of cosmic level beings.

I say that once Supes has taken out Glads, he's gonna be faced with an angry Hulk and a smirking Thanos. His only chance would be to fly away. Very fast, lol.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 03:06 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

The marvels win all of the battles as Gladiator is a much better strategist and has more power tah nSupes. Thanos is much more powerful than Darkseid and Hulk (with his new upgrade in strength and healing) beats Doomsday. Doomsday canot return because he is in a cosmic warp devised by Thanos. Doomsday learns how to mumba due to all his new free time and disposable income

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:17 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
One punch from Supes would knock Glad's confidence. Then Glad will be pasted lol.

Bwahahahaha, Gladiator's taken shots from Surfer, Thor, and Tyrant without an indication of his confidence dropping. One punch from Supes would do the job? laughing Please, Gladiator was getting pummeled by Tyrant and his confidence never dropped. He kept fighting. Beta Ray Bill, Terrax, and Surfer were all getting the same beat down Gladiator was getting; he never showed anything or said anything that differed from how everyone else was feeling. Both are gonna be fighting till someone can assist and turn the tide of the battle. BTW, Gladiator has operated 100X faster than lightspeed.

Thanos stomps Darkseid. Hulk would have some serious trouble with DD.

Marvel wins.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 09:04 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Thanos can take them all by himself.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 04:54 AM
Infinity Watch

Originally posted by Lord S
This is actually one of the better battles I've seen lately...I'd have to give the edge to the DC side, cause Superman bests Gladiator and I don't believe that Hulk can go toe-to-toe with Doomsday and survive for long. Thanos vs. Darkseid is a wash.

Dude, you're sick.

Thanos kicks the dogshit out of Darksied, any day.

Gladiator is way faster and stronger than Superman. Supes gets his ass handed severely.

Hulk will have a good one with Doomsday tho. Doomsday starts out stronger than Hulk, but that won't last. The are about evenly matched in everything else, except Hulk get's stronger and more durable while Doomsday gets more durable. Either of them could win, but I take Hulk.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 05:08 AM
Infinity Watch is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity Watch a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Watch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Infinity Watch is right.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:20 PM