Make Your Own Defenders!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
choose any 4 heroes from marvel including at least one of the orginal big 4 (dr. strange, hulk, silver surfer, and the sub-mariner)

here's mine:
1. Dr. Strange
2. Professor X
3. Silver Surfer
4. Gladiator

i chose these because strange's abilities are based on mystical powers. x's is on telepathic powers. surfer's is on cosmic. and gladiator is purely physical.
so you have magic, cosmic power, mind control, and someone who can just beat the crap out of anything. they can destroy one's mind, body, spirit, and material make up all at once. mess with these guys and you're royally FHappy DanceED

ScarletSpider
Except, I find Proff. X a bit superfluous, given that Strange has better telepathic skillz that killz.

Mine:
1. Strange, ya just gotta have him.
2. Blazing Skull, fits with the Defenders mystic M.O.
3. Llyron, with the Defenders being his superpowered parole officers.
4. Firelord
5. The Air-Walker construct
6. Machine Man
7. Starlight

Quick Freeze
good point

My new team is as fallows:

1. Dr. Strange
2. Silver Surfer
3. Gladiator
and
4. Enchantress

now not only are your body, mind, matter, and spirit in trouble, but your heart is gonna be broken as well.
tomcat giljotiini pile velho

Sentry
Here's my Defender team:

1. The Sentry

2. Silver Surfer

3. Dr. Strange

4. Sersi(marvel)

5. Black Bolt

5. Ghost Rider

6. Thor Girl

7. Captain Marvel aka Genis Vell

The magnificent seven.

LordFear
Ok here goes:
Dr Strange
Sentry
Loki
MoonDragon

K Von Doom
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Adam Warlock
Beta Ray Bill
I think this team has all bases covered

LordFear
1.Adam Warlock
2.Sentry
3.Hulk
4.Black Bolt

riv6672

Quick Freeze
That's a dope team! Damn even I forgot about this thread and I'm all about the throwbacks and the "create your own's"

riv6672

Quick Freeze
So I made this when I was like 15 and have read a considerable amount more Defenders comics since. In that time I came up with the Final Defenders. The only Defenders team to represent ALL Defenders teams:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111126180/6934543-final%20defenders.jpg

Dr. Strange (Founder, Leader of Original, and Leader of Secret)

Valkyrie (Member of Original & New, Leader of Fearless)

Nighthawk (Member of Original, Leader of Initiative)

Beast (Founder and Leader of New)

Luke Cage (Member of Original, Founder of Manhattan)

Rhino (Member of Thanos's "Secret," Member of Fake, Member of Emissaries of Evil, and having Nighthawk talk Rhino into joining and permanently leaving the villain life would be cool especially cuz this would prolly piss off the other founding three)

riv6672
Thats a nice mix...thumb up !!!

SevenShackles
My pick would be built around Dr.Strange with Ares, Nova (Richard Rider), Crystal (Inhumans) & Emma Frost.

Maybe have some temporary members like Iron Fist, Super Skrull and most definfily Daimon Hellstrom.

Old Man Whirly!
Emma Frost
Clea
She Hulk
Namorita
Hellcat
Valkyrie
Magik
Ms Marvel

It's 2022

Quick Freeze
Hell yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.