Defenders VS. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can these 4 Defenders defeat these 7 Avengers?

Defenders roster:

Grey Hulk
Dr. Strange
Namor
Silver Surfer

VS.

Avengers roster:

Captain America
Iron Man(normal armor full capacity)
Warbird
Ant-Man
Wasp
Quasar
She-Hulk

I added in Quasar & She-Hulk to even it out even though there not in the picture. With Surfer with the Defenders, they'll be pretty damn hard to beat. So, who wins?

Discuss/debate

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/order3.jpg

The Flash
The Avengers are nothing compared to Silver Surfer.

DarkCrawler
Awesome picture, btw.

kgkg
Silver will take all of them by himself where the hell is THor??

Cosmic Cube
Surfer and Strange could destroy all of the Avengers by themselves, without the help of Hulk or Namor.

ScarletSpider
The picture is a cover to The Order series, which followed up the Defenders v2 with the main 4 Defenders going bad. Pretty much the only good thing about it were the covers. I normally like Busiek, he meshes old school flava with new ideas and tells enjoyable stories. He didn't do that with the Defenders, it was all nostalgia and used crappy villians for too long.

ZephroCarnelian
Surfer is in this battle. So Surfer wins lol. It's a bit of a silly match-up: Silver Surfer vs Capt America, lol!

I'd like to see him fight them single-handedly - I always like watching a single player take on an entire team and whupp them.

Remember when Glad first met the X-Men? lol.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Sentry

Grey Hulk
Dr. Strange
Namor
Silver Surfer

VS.

Avengers roster:

Captain America
Warbird
Ant-Man
Wasp
Quasar
She-Hulk

The only heavy hitter on this Avengers team is Quasar, and if he somehow kept the Surfer busy, while She-Hulk and Ironman battled the Hulk, Dr Strange would still put the kibosh on the rest of the team.

guy222
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Can these 4 Defenders defeat these 7 Avengers?

Defenders roster:

Grey Hulk
Dr. Strange
Namor
Silver Surfer

VS.

Avengers roster:

Captain America
Warbird
Ant-Man
Wasp
Quasar
She-Hulk

I added in Quasar & She-Hulk to even it out even though there not in the picture. With Surfer with the Defenders, they'll be pretty damn hard to beat. So, who wins?

Discuss/debate

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/order3.jpg

Defenders FTW

Erik-Lensherr
Defenders

tjcoady
if I remember correctly, that fight wasn't all that easy for the defenders, even though neither she-hulk or quasar was in it. The mystic eye failed him because he was no longer worthy of it, and the Scarlet Witch capitalized on his confusion and kept him off balance for most of the fight. Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, and the Vision came up with a system of rotatating energy blasts that the Surfer found too confusing to parry, and Cap stalemated Namor for a while, and the Hulk fought again Giant Man for a bit.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by tjcoady
if I remember correctly, that fight wasn't all that easy for the defenders, even though neither she-hulk or quasar was in it. The mystic eye failed him because he was no longer worthy of it, and the Scarlet Witch capitalized on his confusion and kept him off balance for most of the fight. Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, and the Vision came up with a system of rotatating energy blasts that the Surfer found too confusing to parry, and Cap stalemated Namor for a while, and the Hulk fought again Giant Man for a bit.
Here there is no plot device keeping strange down like that. They were firing the blasts at a disruptive frequency and still couldn't put surfer down. And you are right. There was a satalemate for a bit of time. The moment fixit and namor got serious, their opponents were stomped. And if you forgot, fixit demolished Iron man in Renaissance armor in one hit shortly afterwards. So the defenders gets serious, the team dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.