does anyone but me see a slight resemblance between I-Robot and the Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NicktheBassist
after i watched I-Robot i thought, "hey, this could lead into the matrix" cuz you know, the last scene when it shows Sonny at the top of the hill. it kinda closes everyones thoughts about the drawing he did earlier but it also opens a new door because in the movie Sonny said that it was Spooner on the hill. so it could somehow lead in to the Machines taking over. it just seemed like there could be a connections.
any thoughts or am i just crazy.......

pr1983
crazy... stick out tongue

there was a sequel to i-robot (the book), called 'the naked sun'...

PeaveyROcker
Originally posted by NicktheBassist
after i watched I-Robot i thought, "hey, this could lead into the matrix" cuz you know, the last scene when it shows Sonny at the top of the hill. it kinda closes everyones thoughts about the drawing he did earlier but it also opens a new door because in the movie Sonny said that it was Spooner on the hill. so it could somehow lead in to the Machines taking over. it just seemed like there could be a connections.
any thoughts or am i just crazy.......

yeah . i mean i havent seen I Robot or any thing but it would be a major hit if I Robot and the Matrix were a joint movie. i dont know about it though. i guess i will have to watch I Robot and find out.

NicktheBassist
Originally posted by pr1983
crazy... stick out tongue

there was a sequel to i-robot (the book), called 'the naked sun'...

yeah, i figured i tend to have moments of crazy ideas so its no surprise that this is one of them, i was just curious to see if anyone else agreed.
BTW, have you read the sequel because i loved I-Robot so i was wondering if the sequel was good.

pr1983
the book was actually quite good imo... if they were to make it a movie i think it could be good... though the movie was so different from the book i dunno if it would work...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.