War hulk Vs Maestro Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1nd3r
who wins?

David Duchovony
Maestro will kick his ass.

Beyonder
WarHulk

C1nd3r
Bump

lightaxe
Warhulk, his sword pizowns. But then again can Maestro use the armor and weapons and stuff that he has from dead heroes? If thats true anyway cause i had a action figure of him with a bunch of extra parts like that.

Linkalicious
War Hulk for the win!

Alpha Centauri
Leaning toward Maestro.

-AC

Linkalicious
I don't see how anyone could lean towards Maestro considering we didnt even seen War Hulk break a sweat while making Juggernaut look like a complete and utter fool.

The whip and sword help too...

Alpha Centauri
Because I believe Maestro could do the same.

-AC

Linkalicious
I know Maestro's made more appearances than War....so can you help me out and either name some accomplishments or perhaps some good reads to pick up?

Maestro isn't one I'm thoroughly familiar with...

Alpha Centauri
Future Imperfect saga is pretty much the cream of the crop where Maestro is concerned.

He never shows off his max, but what he does and boasts to be able to do (overexposure to gamma radiation) is insane. I'm sure you know that he's said to be 2x any version of Hulk, bar War.

-AC

Linkalicious
Yah, i've heard that much about him so far....I just find it hard to believe that without weapons or further understanding of War how anyone could say he could lose.

I mean....HOW would he lose?

oh, and roughly...what comic #s is future imperfect?

I can't look up comics by their mini-series titles. sad

Alpha Centauri
It's not in issue numbers, it's just a two-parter. Like the one shots.

Also, it's for sale as one I think. I bought the two parters.

-AC

who?-kid
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I don't see how anyone could lean towards Maestro considering we didnt even seen War Hulk break a sweat while making Juggernaut look like a complete and utter fool.

The whip and sword help too...
Did you actually read the comic ? It wasn't THAT easy for War Hulk, because Juggernaut - who lost of course - was putting up a better fight than one would assume.

Alpha Centauri
This was, until War Hulk decided that he didn't want to fight anymore and starting lobbing Juggernaut around like a doll.

-AC

Linkalicious
Which comic is "the comic"

No, I haven't read anything involving Maestro. Yes, I have the two (or do you count it as 3 comics?) that War was in...

War quite easily put Juggernaut to a stop and launched him through a mosque. Juggernaut's hands were on War's shoulder's trying to push him back...War's hands weren't pushing back against Juggs.

And that throw was like a flick of the wrist. (if I remember correctly) He didn't go spinning around in circles and throw him as far as he could.

moshtitan
Maestro...old and wise.

Quick Freeze
i made this thread already and most people said war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.