KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » War hulk Vs Maestro Hulk

War hulk Vs Maestro Hulk
Started by: C1nd3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C1nd3r

War hulk Vs Maestro Hulk

who wins?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:06 AM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maestro will kick his ass.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:11 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

WarHulk

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:30 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C1nd3r

Bump

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:09 PM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

Warhulk, his sword pizowns. But then again can Maestro use the armor and weapons and stuff that he has from dead heroes? If thats true anyway cause i had a action figure of him with a bunch of extra parts like that.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:11 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

War Hulk for the win!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:18 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leaning toward Maestro.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:33 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

I don't see how anyone could lean towards Maestro considering we didnt even seen War Hulk break a sweat while making Juggernaut look like a complete and utter fool.

The whip and sword help too...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because I believe Maestro could do the same.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:56 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

I know Maestro's made more appearances than War....so can you help me out and either name some accomplishments or perhaps some good reads to pick up?

Maestro isn't one I'm thoroughly familiar with...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:57 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Future Imperfect saga is pretty much the cream of the crop where Maestro is concerned.

He never shows off his max, but what he does and boasts to be able to do (overexposure to gamma radiation) is insane. I'm sure you know that he's said to be 2x any version of Hulk, bar War.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:59 PM
Linkalicious

Yah, i've heard that much about him so far....I just find it hard to believe that without weapons or further understanding of War how anyone could say he could lose.

I mean....HOW would he lose?

oh, and roughly...what comic #s is future imperfect?

I can't look up comics by their mini-series titles. sad

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:02 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not in issue numbers, it's just a two-parter. Like the one shots.

Also, it's for sale as one I think. I bought the two parters.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:12 PM
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I don't see how anyone could lean towards Maestro considering we didnt even seen War Hulk break a sweat while making Juggernaut look like a complete and utter fool.

The whip and sword help too...

Did you actually read the comic ? It wasn't THAT easy for War Hulk, because Juggernaut - who lost of course - was putting up a better fight than one would assume.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:15 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

This was, until War Hulk decided that he didn't want to fight anymore and starting lobbing Juggernaut around like a doll.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:22 PM
Linkalicious

Which comic is "the comic"

No, I haven't read anything involving Maestro. Yes, I have the two (or do you count it as 3 comics?) that War was in...

War quite easily put Juggernaut to a stop and launched him through a mosque. Juggernaut's hands were on War's shoulder's trying to push him back...War's hands weren't pushing back against Juggs.

And that throw was like a flick of the wrist. (if I remember correctly) He didn't go spinning around in circles and throw him as far as he could.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:23 PM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

Maestro...old and wise.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:12 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

i made this thread already and most people said war

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 12:18 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote