Hulk vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord-of-Dreams
The one human being that Thanos ever blinked at.
I say Thanos beats him with his cosmic powers, then leaves his beaten ass floating in space.

who?-kid
First round : Thanos kicks his ass.
Second round: Hulks gets stronger and kicks Thanos around.
Third round: they both leave injured.

Lord S
Yeah Thanos shouldn't have any trouble disposing of the Hulk.

chris_63256
thanos and sentry are basically unbeatable so there no point of putting them in a vs match thanos with the ig is bascially god and sentry has (Limitlesspower and is Immortal) so whats the point anymore lol...

Lord S
We're not talking about Thanos with the IG...this is regular Thanos.

Zahit
Thanos would definitely beat up on Hulk (with powers/brains instead of brawn),
but even Thanos has admitted that a confrontation with The Hulk is
something he prefers to avoid. He's not stupid. He knows the whole:
"mr. mcgee, don't make me angry....you wouldn't like me when i'm angry" bit.
He knows the limits of Hulk's strength have yet to be seen....

Arachnoidfreak
Peter David, author of Hulk for who knows how long was once asked "So, is Hulk stronger than Thanos?" and he replied "Well, Thanos is sort of in his own strength class."

Coming from an author of Hulk, that speaks volumes.

I say Thanos' but he'd have to do more than just duke it out.

chris_63256
Like I said theres no point

Lord S
Well there is a point...this in itself is an extremely decent fight...unlike Hulk vs. Nightcrawler for example (see other thread no ).

King Burger
Wouldn't Thanos just blast Hulk to bits anyway?

Besides, Thanos is supose to be a master of
countless fighting styles. He'd knwo how to deal
with the Hulk.

chris_63256
Thanos like freak said has very few if any equals to power but thats not the point hes also the most intelligent bastard in MU do you think hes going to just go toe to toe theres other ways and anyway if it was a slugfest by the time he got pissed enough to even give a (decent fight) his lights are put the F$%k out thanos doesnt have to get to that level hes there player done Case closed.... Like I said no point and I love the hulk by the way.

Alpha Centauri
Let's not overlook the FACT that Thanos is scared of the Hulk.

I think Thanos would win, but Thanos might not think the same. He said himself that he avoids fighting the Hulk.

-AC

LordFear
Yeah I remember that ish as clear as day because I never thought Thanos would regard a mortal with nothing less than contempt and insignicance but when he alluded to the fact that Hulk is not someone that he would like to face unless if necessary, I gave old jolly green giant a serious nod of respect!!!! A titan somewhat fearing you???
That's wicked, dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hulk would really make Thanos work for this win, I guarantee that much.

Alpha Centauri
Proof.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Wanting to avoid something because it's difficult, and not being able to do it are two completely different things.

Let's not forget that he doesn't have that obsession with pleasing death anymore, so if he CAN do something, it's going to get done. No self-pity here.

chris_63256
exactly trust me this is not even close...

Lord-of-Dreams
It could get pretty damn close. Hulk is considered one of the most powerful Characters in any comic U. He won't go down easy, pal. Remember, he gets pumped as he gets pissed, and he really has an anger management problem wink
Thanos: Hello, Hulk...
Hulk: Aghhhhhhhhh!!! HULK SMASH!!!!!!
Something like that smile. Hulk knows Thanos.
Perhaps I should set a limit. The two are in a different U... You know the one Thanos and SS were sent to by... I don't remember... but it was during the whole IG debacle, to settle their fued before going to get the IGs back? Yea. That one...
Just a universe where noene gets killed, and the place doesn't get destroyed, and it's ONE on ONE. No fleets of cavalry for Big T.

Nataku8188
I wish people would stop posting things about characters that everyone knows. We are all well aware that Hulk has unlimited strength (As far as we know) and will pretty much end up decimating anyone after a long enough period of time, assuming he survives that long. The real question here is, how does Thanos propose to eliminate Hulk before he can cause him damage?

First, we have to take into account how powerful Thanos is compared to the regular Hulk at a starting level. Obviously, Thanos dwarfs Hulk, so he really has no fear to begin with, but he knows damn well that it won't take forever for Hulk's love taps to become gut-busters.

On that point, we have to figure in how long Hulk will take to reach a level of power sufficient to overcome Thanos. He has shown the ability to regenerate from nearly anything (Hulk: The end, he has the majority of his body eaten away by bugs, and he regenerates.) and in rare occasions, use immense levels of strength that would seem impossible for his current demeanor (Secret wars, he holds up the mountain range) These can easily be considered anomalies, but should not be dismissed, as anything can happen in a fight.

Second, we have to look at how much damage Thanos can cause in X amount of time, where X is how long it'll take Hulk to reach his 'Danger level'. Unlike Hulk, Thanos obviously starts at his full potential, so if he cannot defeat Hulk within a reasonable amount of time, I doubt he'll be able to achieve such a feat at all. Simply put, what does Thanos bring to the table to put Hulk away?

Burning away his flesh, physically mangling him, and other such options are viable, considering the amount of time it took him to recover from a spine injury. Yet, he has also shown the ability to recover from such attacks on multiple occasions. A good question here is, what forms of attack does Thanos have to disable/destroy Hulk that he has no chance, barring an anomaly, in a set time frame.

So, we have to find;

1) How quickly does Hulk increase his power.
2) How much damage can Hulk take, and what is his average recovering rate.
3) How much damage does Thanos do, and how long does it take him to inflict this.
4) How much damage can Thanos take, and what is his average recovering rate.

Lord-of-Dreams
Uh...Huh... Yes, proffesor wink
But I don't think it really matters how much power Hulk attains. I believe that Thanos' powers would allow him to hold the great beast down until he decides to just say enough. It's really a tie, if there's nowhere to dump Hulk. Anyway, Thanos has the power to fell Hulk a while before he could get BIG.
P.s. where are all the Hulk fanboys at? I love proving their dumb reasonings wrong big grin

King Burger
You are assuming that Thanos will choose to fight Hulk
hand-to-hand.

Thanos, like Silver Surfer and other cosmic-powered
beings, can easily vaporize the Hulk. The Hulk isn't
made of adamantium or anything. Thanos can just
blast him away.

But even if Thanos decides to take this hand-to-hand,
Thanos has been alive for some 10,000 years, during
which time he fought countless battles, and learned
many, many fighting skills (I believe he is the one who
trained super assassin/killer/fighter Gamora), so I
think his skills, combined with the higher base-level
physical strength, gives him an early knock-down.

LordFear
Yeah I agree with several scenarios here.
But in Thanos's case, expediency is the key.
You have to take him down quick and fast and mercilessly.
Those are all traits that Thanos has exhibited in the past.
I do think Hulk would be decimated with that plan of attack.

savagerampage
Thanos base strength is far beyond anyones knowledge. it would take a while before the hulk becomes at his level. That is if thanos doesnt finish the fight off early.

King Burger
Here's my problem with that line where Thanos says he's
been avoiding Hulk: it's just not in keeping with his
character as he's been almost consistantly shown over
years. Thanos has always been someone lacking any fear.
He's taken on Warlock, Odin, and Silver Surfer, why should
he be worried about Hulk, who can't be much stronger
than these three (maybe Warlock, but not the other two),
and who, unlike these three, and others, has no powers
but brute strength, and who isn't as indestructable as
someone like Silver Surfer or Odin?

It just doesn't mesh with the Thanos we all know and
love.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I wish people would stop posting things about characters that everyone knows. We are all well aware that Hulk has unlimited strength (As far as we know) and will pretty much end up decimating anyone after a long enough period of time, assuming he survives that long. The real question here is, how does Thanos propose to eliminate Hulk before he can cause him damage?

You don't seem to know that Thanos' strength is widely regarded as limitless also. Because he draws his cosmic powers from a universe seperate from ours(forget what it's called, "Black -somethingrather"wink, he doesn't seem to have an end to his supply. He boosts his physical strength with his cosmic powers, so really, he doesn't seem to have a limit.

But, Thanos is smarter than to try and match Hulk blow-for-blow, even if he could do it.

chris_63256
DID anyof you people read my post please read it I already said this its no contest read the post

long pig
AC thanks for showing that....That single ish made me think of hulk in a different light.
I mean, christ....were talkin thanos here, a guy who has almost whore slapped God, yet he fears hulk.
indeed hulk is nothing to scoff at.
still, thanos is in some sorta weird class of his own....he wouldnt lose. but he wouldnt win the way he would wish.
One thing i am confused about Thanos, is he a mutant?? in his bio he is called a mutant...but in the same sense that wolverine is a mutant?

long pig
Originally posted by King Burger
Here's my problem with that line where Thanos says he's
been avoiding Hulk: it's just not in keeping with his
character as he's been almost consistantly shown over
years. Thanos has always been someone lacking any fear.
He's taken on Warlock, Odin, and Silver Surfer, why should
he be worried about Hulk, who can't be much stronger
than these three (maybe Warlock, but not the other two),
and who, unlike these three, and others, has no powers
but brute strength, and who isn't as indestructable as
someone like Silver Surfer or Odin?

It just doesn't mesh with the Thanos we all know and
love.
I agree, which brings me to another question I've been carrying since i read that issue. Does Thanos know something about the Hulk we dont?
Something akin to hulk being more than a mere mortal/human/terran
Could Hulk be or have the potential to be something even more immeasurably powerful? ehhh I dunno confused

Nataku8188
Everyone interprets my post as if I'm saying Thanos will just beat him to death. I never said that at all, in fact, I expect Thanos to use all sorts of energy and mystical combat. But, like I said, is it possible for Hulk to survive these attacks? If so, is it possible for him to attain a level of power capable of causing Thanos damage?

JWangSDC
even hand to hand I think Thanos has the advantage. It'd kinda be like Maxima fighting Supergirl in my opinion. (Maxima is slightly stronger and more skilled right?)

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Proof.That looks like it's more something he just doesn't want to deal with. Like not wanting to have to get gum out of your hair by just not putting gum in your hair.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Let's not forget that he doesn't have that obsession with pleasing death anymore, so if he CAN do something, it's going to get done. No self-pity here.
That's what we're debating : CAN he do it ?

I can see them both win.

whobdamandog
The pic Alpha posted was from Thanos Quest 1...and Thanos was on the verge of loosing to Champion..The only reason he was able to pull a win was because of Champion's sloppiness..it wasn't even a physical win by the way...He just talked Champion out of keeping the power gem..

Anyway...pre Infinity Gauntlet Thanos would have had a difficult time with the Hulk....it would have been very possible for the Hulk to beat him at this time...

However after the original IG series..Thanos augmented his power quite a bit I believe...and Hulk really shouldn't be much trouble for him at this level..besides..Thanos is a master tactician/fighter..and he won't engage the Hulk in hand to hand..punch for punch combat..unless absolutely necessary...

who?-kid
If this fight becomes a fistfight, Thanos will probably loose.

whobdamandog
One other thing...the original Savage Hulk was greatly feared by man/gods/and most of the Marvel Universe...this is the guy who lifted mountains...Took on half the Marvel Universe and won..destroyed the High evolutionary's indestructable armor....Rampaged through asgard and demolished most of the asgardians(normal asgardians are in the class 20-40 range by the way)...etc..etc....

He was the dude who nobody wanted to mess with..because..well...He just did "Incredible" things that no one else could do...and seemed to never tire, as well as have an extrodinary high resistance to physical pain/damage...he was like the timex man...he took a licking..and would just keep on ticking until he proved to his opponent that he was

"The Strongest one There is!!!"

Thanos fearing or being hesistant to do combat with the Hulk is very believable....seeing as how the Hulk has built quite a reputation for himself over the years in the Marvel Universe...

King Burger
Originally posted by whobdamandog
The pic Alpha posted was from Thanos Quest 1...and Thanos was on the verge of loosing to Champion..The only reason he was able to pull a win was because of Champion's sloppiness..it wasn't even a physical win by the way...He just talked Champion out of keeping the power gem..

Anyway...pre Infinity Gauntlet Thanos would have had a difficult time with the Hulk....it would have been very possible for the Hulk to beat him at this time...

However after the original IG series..Thanos augmented his power quite a bit I believe...and Hulk really shouldn't be much trouble for him at this level..besides..Thanos is a master tactician/fighter..and he won't engage the Hulk in hand to hand..punch for punch combat..unless absolutely necessary...

I disagree. Just because Thanos was losing to Champion, doesn't
mean he would lose to the Hulk. The Champion is probably
stronger than the Hulk or Thanos, and, being an Elder who lived
much much longer than even Thanos' 10,000 years, is a far more
skilled fighter than Thanos (who is himself a very skilled warrion).

Even if Hulk can eventually get stronger than Thanos, he
would be long dead, or knocked out, beofre he can get to that level.
Thanos starts out stronger, and is a far superior fighter.

Ofcourse, I am assuming Thanos would even bother fighting Hulk
hand-to-hand. He'd probably just obliterate him immediately.

King Burger
Originally posted by whobdamandog
One other thing...the original Savage Hulk was greatly feared by man/gods/and most of the Marvel Universe...this is the guy who lifted mountains...Took on half the Marvel Universe and won..destroyed the High evolutionary's indestructable armor....Rampaged through asgard and demolished most of the asgardians(normal asgardians are in the class 20-40 range by the way)...etc..etc....

He was the dude who nobody wanted to mess with..because..well...He just did "Incredible" things that no one else could do...and seemed to never tire, as well as have an extrodinary high resistance to physical pain/damage...he was like the timex man...he took a licking..and would just keep on ticking until he proved to his opponent that he was

"The Strongest one There is!!!"

Thanos fearing or being hesistant to do combat with the Hulk is very believable....seeing as how the Hulk has built quite a reputation for himself over the years in the Marvel Universe...

Yet another consecutive "I disagree", form me.

High EVoltionary is a powerful figure on Earth, probably the most
powerful, but he isn't in the league of Thanos.

I don't know about the Asgardians, but did he fight Odin?

What this comes down to, is that Thanos fears no one. Anyone who
is willing to face the likes of Silver Surfer and Odin, not to mention
be mentally disciplined enough to handle virtual omnipotence and
face all the Cosmic Beings, is not someone who would be scared
ot some muscle-bound Earthling named Hulk.

Nataku8188
Note, Thanos wasn't losing to Champion in the least bit, he was letting him whack at his forcefield untill he became angry enough to destroy the planet. Thanos then bartered to bring him to another planet for the gem.

whobdamandog
Well...I never really stated that Thanos would get defeated by Hulk...What I did state was the fact that he would have a difficult time...either way...it wouldn't be an easy battle for either..and pre Infinity Gauntlet...Hulk was definitely more than capable of defeating Thanos, depending on the circumstances...

In response to Nakuto....if I do recall..Thanos was loosing the Champion fight.....Champion was on the verge of destroying Thanos's force field....and I do believe Thanos himself alluded to the fact that Champion had the upper hand..Champion...not being the sharpest knife in the drawer....Jumped up into the Stratosphere right as he was going to destroy the shield...and well...if you have read Thanos Quest...you know what happened from there..(hint..it has something to do with the planet...)

long pig
losing to the champion isnt very hard to do...ive heard they powered him down lately but the original champion really had no equal in fighting.
in all the galaxies he traveled from tournament to tournament defeated anyone who fought him.
destroyed planted...stars...he had no superior in fighting.

Victor Von Doom
Thanos would come out on top, but I'd like to see a straight physical fight between them.

Lord-of-Dreams
Thanos would win in a strange fist fight. He would eventually lose his strenght advantage (If he doesn't manage to knock the beast out first) But he would always be too fast. He would simply slug H. and dodge. Hulk stops to pump up, T. sends another fist...

Alpha Centauri
Why do people do that?

Do you bet on baseball games on the basis that the team you want to win could simply hit the ball out the park?

-AC

manjaro
thanos isnt losing on any level. even if its a fist fight. why? cuz he has fought hulk b4. the merged hulk at that, the ultimate incarnation of any of the hulks(Gray hulks street smarts,and arrogance-bruce's intelligence, and savage hulks "get madder with anger" factor} for if you remember in the infinty guantlet when they knocked the IG out of his hand and Doom was trying to reach for it. both hulk and drax tried to captialize by jumping on him and then thanos said "away you brutes" and one pimp slap sent both of them reeling, just one then he turned around and zapped the F outta Doom for trying to reach for his guantlet

so if he were to totally conentrate on a boxing match hulk is toast. i mean look at what happened while he was fighting the champion(who iam surprised to see him looking so much bigger than i remebered, yet depowered.) this guy was wailing on him and he just pulled a darksied and stood there with his arms folded behind his back, and even have enuff time to let his mind drift and quip to himself about the hulk. i dont give a damn how mad hulk wnats to get he's going down like china town

chris_63256
I have done said all this read my post get your own ideas no contest Thanos is the victor

The Flash
Originally posted by manjaro
i dont give a damn how mad hulk wnats to get he's going down like china town Fo shizzle.

King Burger
Originally posted by chris_63256
I have done said all this read my post get your own ideas no contest Thanos is the victor

Well, that's often the problem here chris_63256, many
posters don't read the previous posts, or the entire
thread. They either post wihtout reading anything that
came before, or they read one post and respond to it
without reading the following ones.

This is understandable when the thread is a long one,
with many pages, but not 3 or 4 pages!

Alpha Centauri
This doesn't change the fact that Thanos is afraid of Hulk.

I believe Thanos'd win overall but still. When you lay waste to universes and still find yourself afraid of an Earthbound mutant, I'd say that's Hulk's favour.

-AC

ZephroCarnelian
I'd rather not have a confrontation with an angry cat - it could hurt me if it wanted.

Not to say that I couldn't crush it with my bare hands, I'd just rather not get bitten n clawed by one...

kgkg
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I'd rather not have a confrontation with an angry cat - it could hurt me if it wanted.

Not to say that I couldn't crush it with my bare hands, I'd just rather not get bitten n clawed by one...

nice lines.

But thanos already slaped Hulk , and drax with little effort.

but hulk's streght is something that even thanos should watch for.

But i don't see hulk lasting much in this fight to give thanos any trouble.

ZephroCarnelian
Thanos has amazing power - could he not simply atomize Hulk before Hulk could get near him?

Besides, even if Hulk did get a hold of him - what could he do? Odin unleashed every ounce of his power against Thanos and Thanos took it full on...

I think Thanos respects the Hulk... and is WARY of him... but I wouldn't say that he's scared of him...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Thanos has amazing power - could he not simply atomize Hulk before Hulk could get near him?

Besides, even if Hulk did get a hold of him - what could he do? Odin unleashed every ounce of his power against Thanos and Thanos took it full on...

I think Thanos respects the Hulk... and is WARY of him... but I wouldn't say that he's scared of him... Indeed. That panel AC posted is also pretty open to interpretation.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea. It is. But if you know and understand Thanos' character, than you should understand what he is saying. I don't think he's saying he's scared of anyone. e's just saying that he isn't really looking for a fight with Hulk. Spiderman doesn't always want a fight with Wolverine, does that mean he's scared? No! But I think this brings the question: would Thanos fight at all? I mean, say Hulk just attacks him, would he stand and fight? or woul he slap him off and walk away?
Oh, and chris_63256, SHUT UP!!!!!! Noone is copying you by saying that Thanos wins!! We are all entitled to say whatever we want (as long as it followes the rules...). And furthermore, everyone, or nearly, has given actual arguements, while you are just saying 'Thanos wins.' So shut up and go away.

manjaro

dude what the hell R U Talking about you done posted this already, and i should get my own ideas? where the hell did all this come from? im foundation here babe, you just showed up.

all your posts in this thread so far:

"thanos and sentry are basically unbeatable so there no point of putting them in a vs match thanos with the ig is bascially god and sentry has (Limitlesspower and is Immortal) so whats the point anymore lol..."

"Like I said theres no point"

"Thanos like freak said has very few if any equals to power but thats not the point hes also the most intelligent bastard in MU do you think hes going to just go toe to toe theres other ways and anyway if it was a slugfest by the time he got pissed enough to even give a (decent fight) his lights are put the F$%k out thanos doesnt have to get to that level hes there player done Case closed.... Like I said no point and I love the hulk by the way."

"exactly trust me this is not even close..."

"DID anyof you people read my post please read it I already said this its no contest read the post"

show me where you and i said anything remotely simliar.

and King Burger, its obvious you havent read the posts either for if you have you would have noticed that i didnt paraphase anybody. so please climb off chris penis.

chris_63256
Oh really go read my first post just read it as far as running your mouth oon the net its a waste of time but I will say this you have the Iq of a donkey....

manjaro
i guess its all that incest in the water down there in kentucky thats got your brain all fuddled...anyHOO...MOVING ALONG!

chris_63256
a internet tuff guy go figure easy to talk shit when nobody there right lol quit wasting my time

Scoobless
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
This doesn't change the fact that Thanos is afraid of Hulk.

I believe Thanos'd win overall but still. When you lay waste to universes and still find yourself afraid of an Earthbound mutant, I'd say that's Hulk's favour.

-AC

i wouldn't say he's "afraid" of the Hulk........ more like he respects his strength

Lord-of-Dreams
a internet tuff guy go figure easy to talk shit when nobody there right lol quit wasting my time

Look, punk. You came around here with a bunch of retarded coments to make. It's not youre grand job to state who'll win the battle. Got that? Nobody cares what you say. And nobody is wasting youre time ,you choose to keep coming back to my thread. And now I'm asking you to stop. Go away and stay there. Return to your post with your head up KingBurger's ass. And stop trying to start fights with strong members around here. Especially since you are a. very new. b. totally friendlass here (and probably everywhere else. KB doesn't count 'cuz he's got the same scenario) c. very, very stupid. Thank you. big grin

Back to buissiness... how much trouble, exactly would Hulk give Thanos?

K Von Doom
It is a little strange that Thanos is a little scared of the Hulk when, after Thanos lost the Infinity Gauntlet, he backhanded Hulk AND Drax with the same slap "Away from me you brutes!"

demigawd
Thanos during ThanosQuest said that fighting Champion (who was getting stronger and more pissed as he continued to pound Thanos' shields) was a lot like what he figured it would be like to fight The Hulk (he hadn't fought him at the time). I imagine what AC was specifically referring to was the line made after that observation, "A conflict I sought to avoid for years". Given how he effortlessly took down Champion, who he compared to Hulk, and dissed all bricks in the process by calling them ineffective, I hardly think Thanos is actually afraid of Hulk...just that he figures it's unnecessarily inconvenient to run into conflict with him.

manjaro
like i said previously, the man let his mind drift off into the sunset while he was gettin his shields pounded. to me(and maybe im just reading into it too much)thats states that he doesnt even rate his opponents. thats why it boils down to the fact that he's basically a universal Dr.Doom for he has contingency plans for contingency plans. nothing more than at that time he must have had some plan to execute on Earth, and he figured more or less that whatever it was he would probably run into the hulk, so what better way to hypothesize hulk's mettle by fighting one who gets stronger as he gets angrier(speculating of course)

demigawd
Funny..this thread has reached four pages, but I haven't actually seen anyone argue FOR Hulk. It's mainly the choir preaching to each other, or people debating whether Thanos is afraid of Hulk (even though even AC acknowledges that Thanos would beat Hulk).

And for once, there are even insults being thrown around that don't involve AC and ____________.

chris_63256
I will tell you people this runnin your mouth on the net is not tuff this is a opinon forum you either respect that or get out Like I said in my first post Thanos is on a nother level by the time the hulk can even reach a point of strength to contend he would be dead thanos doesnt need to get angry hes already there and with his vast knowledge of all things he can beat the hulk many other ways than toe to toe fighting where the hulk has to rely on being angry to get strong hes one dimensional bottom line eveyone is entitled to there opinon but get your own Ideas peroid...

Tron
Originally posted by manjaro
i guess its all that incest in the water down there in kentucky thats got your brain all fuddled...anyHOO...MOVING ALONG!

This is you're first warning.

King Burger
When did I say that you, manjaro, paraphrase anyone?

I was just pointing out that some people don't read the
other posts, no references to you.

And what's with the "penis" comment? Have you got issues
you want to talk about? It's okay, no one will judge you
here.

Big tough Canadian making insults. What, mountie school
wouldn't take you, eh? Or maybe it's all that free health-care
minus any good doctors, eh?

Besides, you only joined this past january, so you're not
in a position to insult anyone for being "very new"...eh?

demigawd
here.

I will! evil face

Lord S
I will tell you people this runnin your mouth on the net is not tuff this is a opinon forum you either respect that or get out Like I said in my first post Thanos is on a nother level by the time the hulk can even reach a point of strength to contend he would be dead thanos doesnt need to get angry hes already there and with his vast knowledge of all things he can beat the hulk many other ways than toe to toe fighting where the hulk has to rely on being angry to get strong hes one dimensional bottom line eveyone is entitled to there opinon but get your own Ideas peroid... I don't disagree that Thanos can have his way with the Hulk...but I don't consider it a totally lopsided affair. I think people are giving you trouble cause you sound like you're trying to deny everyone else an opinion, that's all.

BTW, the "ideas" you refer to are not only restricted to you...just cause you managed to convey them first in this thread. It's not like you magically came up with them and everybody else is stupid.

chris_63256
never claimed everyone to be stupid geez I respect alot of peoples ideas you make great points yourself but after you break a fight down with facts and then 25 people come behind saying the same exact thing its very frusturating thats all I love this place if a thread is bad or a fight is lopsided I gonna say what I think am I right all the time No but this is a opinon and speculation type forum people should get to say what they think but be original thats all. If I offended people in here I'am sorry but I will not be attack and not come back. Trust me I wanted none of the arugment its quite silly to fight on the net...

manjaro

here.

my bad i thought you were talking to me, anyhoo i was instantly over it anyway

Nataku8188
It's threads like this that hurt my eyes... seriously people... learn to make your posts neat. The extra three minutes to spell check and use proper grammar is totaly worth it.

moshtitan
lol...indeed.

Lord-of-Dreams

here.

Big tough Canadian making insults. What, mountie school
wouldn't take you, eh? Or maybe it's all that free health-care
minus any good doctors, eh?

Besides, you only joined this past january, so you're not
in a position to insult anyone for being "very new"...eh?

uh......uh...
First off, who are you to try to insult me over Canadian heritage? I'm not even Canadian!! lol laughing out loud And when I joined is irrelevant. I wasn't insulting anybody over when they joined. I was stating that he should not try to get into fights so early, especially with folks who had been around for a while. I am still pretty fresh too. So??
I would also like to apologize to chris for my remarks. I was out of line. My intent was pure; just some advice, really, but I portrayed myself wrongly. So sorry.

chris_63256
You might not have been around here long enough to have met Countquan, but I had a similar experience with him. I told him off once or twice, and he's better now. We don't have any problems. He didn't try to attack me because of it. So you should really think before trying to start fights. Got that?
And for the record, you don't want to start a fight with me on this site. Because if you try, you will lose. I don't give a shit about our age difference. I have supporters. I have people whom I get along well with. Do you? Don't start with me... Then quit sending me shit like this to me lord of dreams

Crazymaniac
wouldnt the hulk eventually become stronger than Thanos?

Mider
Thanos takes Hulk out before He gets the chance to get stronger if you ask me Thanos is the smartest person in MU He fought Drax and Champion with His own power and still managed to win or at least avoid getting hit.

Cosmic Cube
Even if Hulk did get stronger, it wouldn't matter. Thanos wins 100% of the time. He won't let Hulk touch him.

CorderaMitchell
this is actually very similar to the Supes vs. SS thread.

snoopdogg
Thanos without the IG going against Hulk in a slugfest?

I think the Hulk would win. Thanos isnt really that impressive without the IG.

Mider
Not impressive? When isnt Thanos impressive, He beat SS to death, He went toe to toe with Drax and Champion, Mages and Tyrant yeah He didnt beat Mages and Tyrant but He still lived through it and He managed to evade and steal the Power Gem from Champion thus achieving His goal, He has outsmarted Grandmaster, and In-betweener. How can you say He is not impressive He only makes Dr Doom like like a kid with a chemsty set since Thanos usually follows through and succedds in His plants unlike Dr Doom.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Thanos without the IG going against Hulk in a slugfest?

I think the Hulk would win. Thanos isnt really that impressive without the IG.

Thanos without the IG is way out of Hulk's league. Hulk could hurt him, if he could land a punch, which he won't.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
Not impressive? When isnt Thanos impressive, He beat SS to death, He went toe to toe with Drax and Champion, Mages and Tyrant yeah He didnt beat Mages and Tyrant but He still lived through it and He managed to evade and steal the Power Gem from Champion thus achieving His goal, He has outsmarted Grandmaster, and In-betweener. How can you say He is not impressive He only makes Dr Doom like like a kid with a chemsty set since Thanos usually follows through and succedds in His plants unlike Dr Doom. Drax and Champion with the Infinity Power Gem. Thanos is nothing to f*ck with.

snoopdogg
Hmmmmmmmmm.................good points but I guess I dont really care.

Thanos wins then. wink

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Thanos without the IG is way out of Hulk's league. Hulk could hurt him, if he could land a punch, which he won't.

Hulk would likely land a punch - he did it in Infinity Gauntlet - but it'd be useless anyway, Thanos would beat him the same way he beat Champion.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Mider
Thanos usually follows through and succedds in His plants unlike Dr Doom.

Doom succeeded in his plan against the Beyonder

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Hulk would likely land a punch - he did it in Infinity Gauntlet - but it'd be useless anyway, Thanos would beat him the same way he beat Champion.

Agreed.

roughrider
Thanos wins. The day he loses to any big, dumb brute - no matter how strong - is a day that goes down in infamy.

branhole
thanos would probably knock him out right away.

Cosmic Cube
Why do people constantly put Hulk up against people who are out of his league?

juggernaut66666
thanos has beaten Silver surfer without any trouble
as for hulk not even bannerless hulk could do anything to silver surfer
Thanos10/10

branhole
thanos would take him no matter his power.

Dinalfos
Why do people constantly put Hulk up against people who are out of his league?

One word: spite.

branhole
because people worship hulk and the hulk fanboys are horible.so they want to make the fanboys wrong no matter what.

Thanos_6383
How is Hulk going to defeat Thanos?

He can't.

branhole
what is hulk going to do what tyrant and odin couldnt?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by branhole
because people worship hulk and the hulk fanboys are horible.so they want to make the fanboys wrong no matter what.

Please. People hate Hulk on this board. He has a few supporters, but he has no more radical fanboys than any other flagship hero.

This is called "trolling."

branhole
he doesnt have many fanboys, but when he does have them they are horrible.

Thanos_6383
Im a Thanos fan.And I can admit his defeat NP

Cosmic Cube
he doesnt have many fanboys, but when he does have them they are horrible.
I can agree to this.

Tell me, am I a horrible Hulk fanboy?

Soujaboy
This is all that needs to be done

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha14am.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha22up.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha43jr.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha55vv.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha66bz.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha74ua.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha85iw.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha91dg.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha100ll.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha119pi.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha123ay.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha135vj.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha141li.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha158lq.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha169dp.jpg

Soujaboy
I can agree to this.

Tell me, am I a horrible Hulk fanboy?

No, you can back your claims

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Soujaboy
No, you can back your claims Thank you.

MJOILNIR
what is hulk going to do what tyrant and odin couldnt?
Odin didnt kill thanos but he owned him and the surfer in the blood and thunder series and Im fairly certain he would have killed him if warlock hadnt stopped Odin to tell him about Thor. Thanos is awsome but Odin is a cosmic level deity.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Odin didnt kill thanos but he owned him and the surfer in the blood and thunder series and Im fairly certain he would have killed him if warlock hadnt stopped Odin to tell him about Thor. Thanos is awsome but Odin is a cosmic level deity.

Odin is uber, but Thor is now even stronger than him. I can't wait until Thor makes his return, all hell will break loose.

MJOILNIR
I agree, cant wait.

Soujaboy
I want to see a Thor vs Sentry fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.