What do you know that you wish you didn't know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LandoSpeeder2
I'm still thinking, anyway what do you know that you wish you didn't know?

Demarthl
i wish i never knew about kelly 8 years ago, i wish i never talked to that girl in the 5 years i was in school

Raven Guardia
I wish I never knew death, or what it does and how it effects the ones left behind

Mist
i know ive got adobe premiere, and i wish i didnt know ive lost it sad

Demarthl
if i was in world war two they'd call me spitfire! miffed

Raven Guardia
If I had a Sniper Rifle they call me 'The Assassin' Cause I go after Bush pissed

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
If I had a Sniper Rifle they call me 'The Assassin' Cause I go after Bush pissed Democraps suck. Wow, this thread went off topic fast. stick out tongue

Demarthl
O T F roll eyes (sarcastic)

LandoSpeeder2
That's why I said that, it was a joke.

Demarthl
Over Tainted Fajitas

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Democraps suck. Wow, this thread went off topic fast. stick out tongue

we might demoCRATS may suck, but at least we are not delusional and fallow a man who will bring the world to its bloody freaking knees. WE see George DUBBA bush for the fake he is. and all the carp he did.

LandoSpeeder2
we might demoCRATS may suck, but at least we are not delusional and fallow a man who will bring the world to its bloody freaking knees. WE see George DUBBA bush for the fake he is. and all the carp he did. Yesah, emagin what Kerry would be like. sick

Raven Guardia
Yesah, emagin what Kerry would be like. sick

Kerry and Bush are both not the greatest. But I perfer to take my chances with Kerry.

LandoSpeeder2
Whatever.

I wish I never new about kerry

Raven Guardia
Thats because he speaks truth....truth hurts you fear it cause you know bush is wrong and weak.

LandoSpeeder2
wrong about what?

LandoSpeeder2
Ah well, who cares, I hate kerry. I'm going to bed.

Demarthl
ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT SEX yeah
adidas rock

Raven Guardia
(sorry, dont take this whole convo as personal I just like to argue things wink )

but he is wrong, in the way he thinks the US should be the only super power, will attack any country they think has weapons of mass destruction and if need to he will take the US in to war alone with no allies

Demarthl
my point was better

Raven Guardia
Ah well, who cares, I hate kerry. I'm going to bed.

yeah cause your from Texas...duh

Demarthl
stop telling the lies, this aint easy for me, draw the path ahead, help a blind man see

LandoSpeeder2
yeah cause your from Texas...duh big grin

bigsis
Thats because he speaks truth....truth hurts you fear it cause you know bush is wrong and weak.

I wish that I didn't know that Kerry supports abortion and the murder of babies right after birth.

I also wish that I didn't know about my friend's mom having an affair (he didn't know).

bigsis
I wish that I didn't know that we have a horse's ass in a cowboy hat in office (I didn't like either of the two of them).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.