Spidergrl please write some more!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinkhippogriff
heya all i am new here. i discovered the site today and love it! I have spent most of the day reading spider grl's amazing story, i love it! I got to the end of the sorting hats song and foudn that there was no more! NOOOOOO!!!
Will you please write some more of the story. You are a very talented written and i agree with many peopel on the forum i love to read your work.

x-x-x-x

luv_danrad*^^*
there is more.

HPfanatic
are you sure that you read all the way through, cause there's lots more. it goes to like page 34 or somthin.

pinkhippogriff
heya yer i went on to find more but i couldn't i read on and it stopped at the sorting hat ceremony and after that i can't find any more, is there? if so where is it?

Happy Monday!

syko freak
i think u hv read the text only version n underneath that it says here n u hv 2 press it. try it.

syko freak
or on the top it says-Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.
thats if u were reading the text only version ok

smile

pinkhippogriff
heya again thatnks for your help but i did press it whjere is said for more of the text clich here and i got a version that goes up the the sorting hat part of the story in text and then when i click it i get all of the graphics and featurs but that doesn't go as far in the story. i am onfused. can someone pleases send me the link to get to the next part of the story please. does anyoen knwo here spidergrl is adn if she is writting anymore of her amazing story?

Happy tuesday!

x-x-x-x--x

syko freak
happy tuesday 2 u 2. smile

HPfanatic
yes she has written more, i don't know why you cant see it tho.

luv_danrad*^^*
ummm isnt there like a page number at the top?

pinkhippogriff
Thanks for the Pm Syko freak unfortunately i couldn't see where the link was and it send that you sent me an amil but i coudlnt' find it sorry. But thank you so much for trying. I'll keep looking for the story because if every oe else can get on it then i must have missed soemthing lol
Hap[py Wednesday!
x-x-x-x--x

pinkhippogriff
YAY!! I finally found it!!!!1 wow that didn't take long lol. hee hee thanks everyoen for all of your help especially syko freak.

YAY!! Happy easter for sunday!!!
x-x-x-x-x-x--x Happy Dance

PinkDiamonds
uh, no offence, i no u r new, but this thread has been used 4 it was meant 2 be used 4, so any1 thinking bout getting it closed? i dont mean to be mean but it isnt wot the forum is 4. i did this once so plz plz dont take this the wrong way!

HPfanatic
Rex, will see it and close it, i think.

PinkDiamonds
pinkhippogriff, can i ask rex if he can close this thread? its just not what its for. like i sed b4, its not wot the forum is for. and i hav done this b4 aswell so dont take this the rong way...

HPfanatic
i'm not, go ahead and tell him, it's a good idea.

fantasygirl
Pinkhippogriff ( what a long name for me to type) r u there? Don't be embrassed. Don't hide either. Just ask Rex. If he doesn't approve then take it off. A lot of people did this. So u r not the only 1.

Captain REX
Eh...

Try to look for the links that lead to the next pages...

-REX-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.