sersi vs wonderwomen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Sersi (eternal)
vs.
Wonderwoman

Cosmic Cube
Stop making so many threads. And obvious ones at that.

Sersi.

the Darkone
Don' worry about it. I can do what I want free country.

Draco69
Originally posted by the Darkone

Not so. We can report you to the moderator for clogging this forum with extremely biased and stupid threads that don't make sense.

I predict your next thread will be Green Arrow vs. The Living Tribunal. The sad thing is that I could be very well right.

the Darkone
if you don't like them don't read them or don't respond.your momma

Draco69
We ALL don't like them. Don't post them. Post REASONABLE threads. They clog up the servers.

the Darkone
I can ask people who they believe who can win and their opion. if you don't like them don't respond plane and simple, you the only one talking and complaning. cry me a river and get a life.

Draco69
Your opinions are extremely biased and innane. You pit low-level characters against top-tier characters with absolutely no chance of victory. You're a fanboy pure and simple.

Cosmic Cube, KgKg, and several others are quite tired with your threads too.

Get a brain. I have a wonderful life, thanks for asking.

the Darkone
And your point is what!! like I care

Draco69
My point is that you are clogging the servers with stupid and obvious fights. Like Captain Atom vs. Silver Surfer. Your threads are biased in favor of your favorite characters. That's why when in Captain America vs. Deathstroke, you conceded and made the Ultimate Captain America vs. Deathstroke because you obviously thought Cap would be the victor no matter what. We all proved you wrong. Then you did something childish as to make a similar thread with an upgraded character as you did with several other of your threads. Make REASONABLE fights.

the Darkone
are we still crying about it.

love dc & marvel

The Flash

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by the Darkone

so they say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.