Thor vs. Apocaylpse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
dohHere it is. Both of these two have lain rights to Immortality. Which side do you stand on. The Immortal gods or the Immortals. An interesting footnote in all these comparisons is Cannonball who happens to be on the very road to fame as the Biggest guns in marvel.
So lets be honest, Thor or Apocalypse?
Thor can face Ragnarok and win. But can he face it on Earth in the form of the living Apocalypse?

Saint Ramaeker
Apocalypse would beat Thor because he can transform into anything he wants. Thor isnt as powerful as Apocalypse anyway.

Infinity Watch
King Thor is WAY more powerful than Apocalypse. He'd kick his butt.

Mainstream
King Thor...sure..but regular Thor would be screwed.

Cosmic Cube
"Thou hath warranted the wrath of Thor! You dare test the might of Mjolnir!?"

Apocalypse can buffer mutant powers. Thor has divine power, I don't think he can buffer that.

Mainstream
"foolish blonde haired insect taste the power of Apocalypes".

Cosmic Cube
"I am not an insect."

Mainstream
" Apocalypes is sorry for his out burst"

kgkg
"Victory is mine thy father Odin"

Daddy Reddss
Thor any time.
Thor is mentally and physically strong. He is more powerful than Apocalypse. (The hammer and he is a GOD)
It would be a Battle of wills and hen a physical one for sure but, he can't test Thor. Mjolnir and Thor can merge as one and send out a force beam. Thor used that on Ymir and Surtur. They are stronger than Apocalypse. Thor also used the anti force from the hammer and made a hungry Galactus flee when he tried to devour EGO the living planet. That is not to say Thor can't be beaten in this match up, however the hero usually prevails.

Mainstream
"Apocalypse is not so easily beaten...I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond mere mortal...hahahahahahahahah....Let Thor come...come to meet his doom...or perhaps..just perhaps..I shall spare him and make him one of my horsemen!

Xplosive
In fair fight, no good guys previaling, fair fight, only Apocalypse Vs. Thor, to test their power, Apocalypse proabably would win even easily. He would outmatch Thor in every aspect.

demigawd
It's good that there's a Poccy supporter here. I think every character needs an advocate to help win him respect. Illadelphi does a good job doing that with Poccy, but another Poccy supporter is good to have. Of course, you have to back up your statements with facts from the books. Until you convince me otherwise, Thor wins this with laughable ease.

Lord S
Demi is once again right...wow 2/2 today! Keep it up!

Strength wise they're probably equal...but Thor is much more durable, and has more tools at his disposal.

demigawd
ha, well, I figure we'd have to agree on SOMETHING eventually, lol. Especially if it doesn't involve Doom...

Lord S
Or Magneto. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.