KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs. Apocaylpse

Thor vs. Apocaylpse
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Angry Thor vs. Apocaylpse

Here it is. Both of these two have lain rights to Immortality. Which side do you stand on. The Immortal gods or the Immortals. An interesting footnote in all these comparisons is Cannonball who happens to be on the very road to fame as the Biggest guns in marvel.
So lets be honest, Thor or Apocalypse?
Thor can face Ragnarok and win. But can he face it on Earth in the form of the living Apocalypse?

Attachment: thor1.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:41 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saint Ramaeker

Apocalypse would beat Thor because he can transform into anything he wants. Thor isnt as powerful as Apocalypse anyway.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:40 AM
Saint Ramaeker is currently offline Click here to Send Saint Ramaeker a Private Message Find more posts by Saint Ramaeker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity Watch

King Thor is WAY more powerful than Apocalypse. He'd kick his butt.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:45 AM
Infinity Watch is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity Watch a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Watch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

King Thor...sure..but regular Thor would be screwed.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:06 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

"Thou hath warranted the wrath of Thor! You dare test the might of Mjolnir!?"

Apocalypse can buffer mutant powers. Thor has divine power, I don't think he can buffer that.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:11 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

"foolish blonde haired insect taste the power of Apocalypes".

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:22 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

"I am not an insect."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:24 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

" Apocalypes is sorry for his out burst"

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:25 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

"Victory is mine thy father Odin"

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:47 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daddy Reddss

Thor any time.
Thor is mentally and physically strong. He is more powerful than Apocalypse. (The hammer and he is a GOD)
It would be a Battle of wills and hen a physical one for sure but, he can't test Thor. Mjolnir and Thor can merge as one and send out a force beam. Thor used that on Ymir and Surtur. They are stronger than Apocalypse. Thor also used the anti force from the hammer and made a hungry Galactus flee when he tried to devour EGO the living planet. That is not to say Thor can't be beaten in this match up, however the hero usually prevails.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:55 PM
Daddy Reddss is currently offline Click here to Send Daddy Reddss a Private Message Find more posts by Daddy Reddss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

"Apocalypse is not so easily beaten...I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond mere mortal...hahahahahahahahah....Let Thor come...come to meet his doom...or perhaps..just perhaps..I shall spare him and make him one of my horsemen!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:55 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

In fair fight, no good guys previaling, fair fight, only Apocalypse Vs. Thor, to test their power, Apocalypse proabably would win even easily. He would outmatch Thor in every aspect.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:32 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

It's good that there's a Poccy supporter here. I think every character needs an advocate to help win him respect. Illadelphi does a good job doing that with Poccy, but another Poccy supporter is good to have. Of course, you have to back up your statements with facts from the books. Until you convince me otherwise, Thor wins this with laughable ease.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:35 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Demi is once again right...wow 2/2 today! Keep it up!

Strength wise they're probably equal...but Thor is much more durable, and has more tools at his disposal.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:41 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

ha, well, I figure we'd have to agree on SOMETHING eventually, lol. Especially if it doesn't involve Doom...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:45 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Or Magneto. smile

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:47 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote