Star Wars Soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediStang
I'd say since the audiobook has pretty much been linked, does anyone have any tracks from the cd? I actually managed to partially download the opening theme....

It starts out...the horns and trumpets are really sharp, as in The Empire Strikes Back, but overall sounds pretty good...it then comes into an all women's chorus with low tones, and that's all i downloaded. When I get the rest, I'll give it to you guys.

If anyone has any other .mp3's, please share for all. thanks.

prod_
I think u r talking about the SOTE track...what is the exact name of the file???

does it happen to be opening theme and the oncomming battle...or something with battle and opening theme....not real...no track has yet been released...or leaked...

JKozzy
It has NOT been leaked yet. The MP3 that's floating around is from Shadows of the Empire indefinately. And we already have a soundtrack thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t330623.html

Jedi Priestess
Nice re-direct Kozzman. thumbsup

Paola
use link provided by JKozzy, please....

closing....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.