Black Bolt (with Ebony sword) VS Zauriel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khellendros
So. We have two incredible warriors here. Both have super strength, resistance to injury, are able to fly and possess very powerful screams. In this fight, Black Bolt has the Ebony sword on loan from Black Knight.

For those of you who need clarification on the characters:
http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/zauriel/zauriel.html
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/terrigenmist/BlackBolt.html

Oh, and the ebony sword:

Personally, I think Black Bolt takes it, but I wanna see what other people think.

Kento
Well Zauriel apparently can't be knocked out..so BB would have to kill him to win the fight.

Zauriel is stronger (until BB alters his strength), but it never says how fast he can fly so I'll assume that BB is faster in flight speed.

Now the sonic scream..I heard that BB's can level mountains with his voice, and knocked out Hulk with a whisper but like I said Zauriel cannot be knocked out..so can his sonic scream kill Zauriel?? And Zauriel's scream is said to be able to liquify anything he uses it for but he rarely uses it unless he has no choice, and would rather get beat up on first.

So it would come down to swordplay I guess, and Zauriel's had a million years to get good with a sword while fighting Demons...while I'm not sure how old, and such BB is...

And it all boils down to...I have no clue who'd win..But by the bios I think it might be one heck of a fight.

Khellendros
It says he's never been seen to lose consciousness, but that doesn't necessarily mean he can't be injured to the point of being knocked out. Black Bolt almost enver goes into a fight without amping up his own strength, so he cna easily match Zauriel in that regard. Black Bolt is no slouch with a sword. He took down Ronan the Accuser in a swordfight, and took out another previously undefeated Kree warrior who was packing a neuro lance that should have killed him. Black Bolt knocked him out unarmed. I really think Black Bolt can take out the angel.

ArekExcelsior2
Zauriel does have some tricks up his sleeve from being an angel, but it strikes me that you're undercutting your own key member in your tournament. Since Black Bolt can do pseudo-psychic moves, I'd say he has the edge he needs in that regard alone. (When did Black Bolt become so unstoppably good? Jesus, I just thought he screamed loud).

Kento
I think BB would win this unless for some reason Z used his sonic scream. But since I doubt he would I think Z will probably loose.

Khellendros
Originally posted by ArekExcelsior2
Zauriel does have some tricks up his sleeve from being an angel, but it strikes me that you're undercutting your own key member in your tournament. Since Black Bolt can do pseudo-psychic moves, I'd say he has the edge he needs in that regard alone.
How am I undercutting him? I've saved up his best feats and abilities until I htought they were needed. I've gotten to the finals without having to bring up the mental control stuff.

Originally posted by ArekExcelsior2
(When did Black Bolt become so unstoppably good? Jesus, I just thought he screamed loud).
LOL Yeah, in my opinion Black Bolt is one of the best written characters in Marvel as far as consistency goes. Every time he shows up he kicks ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.