Spiderman vS Venom and Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who would win" Spiderman vS Venom and Carnage

DarkCrawler
Venom and Carnage.

DigiMark007
Technically, either one should be able to take SM alone (though SM is Venom is always a good fight), but they're bad guys so it never works out that way.

SM has only marginally faster reflexes and intelligence on his side...but it doesn't help him much because he's outmatched everywhere else. The symbiotes destroy him.

-DM

StrawNilla
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Technically, either one should be able to take SM alone (though SM is Venom is always a good fight), but they're bad guys so it never works out that way.

SM has only marginally faster reflexes and intelligence on his side...but it doesn't help him much because he's outmatched everywhere else. The symbiotes destroy him.

-DM
Well, Spidey does outclass the both of them in terms of agility, perceptiveness, and speed as well......

And alone I don't think that they could keep up with Spidey, I say that moreso in the case of Venom....

Just sayin'.

FistOfThe North
This one would be difficult to determine as all 3 are all powerful fighters with unique super abilities but for some unknown reason I think Spiderman would actually pull this one and win against the 2.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
This one would be difficult to determine as all 3 are all powerful fighters with unique super abilities but for some unknown reason I think Spiderman would actually pull this one and win against the 2.

Without a concrete reason why, I'd have to disagree. With prep time, sure, since Spidey could get a hold of a disruptor/harmonic frequency whatsamajig to stop them, but in a straight-up fight I'd be pulling for the wall-crawler but a win would be highly unlikely.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.